4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions Coding and Change Kombi FULL LED

01-02-2021, 06:20 PM   #1
cetzze
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 G20

Coding and Change Kombi FULL LED

Good day to all! I'll tell you my little story about replacing the combi analogue with a FULL LCD.
I had to reset the panel and untie all the certificates that were there.

What works.
speedometer, range, sport, comfort, Eco modes (does not change color), shows door opening, turn signals (no sound).

What don't work.
normal display of car model (can not change), Music (no titles and album covers, no FM),
Fuel consumption L / 100km, km left before maintenance

I really want to fix a lot, but we need the encoding of the new car! panels KOMBI and MGU \ ENTRY_NAV2
with dashboard as in the photo
NEED CAFD
HELP PLS

Anyone who has any ideas or thoughts can write here, every time I will edit the topic with some kind of solutions
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2021, 02:38 PM   #2
kemiksiz
Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetzze View Post
Good day to all! I'll tell you my little story about replacing the combi analogue with a FULL LCD.
I had to reset the panel and untie all the certificates that were there.

What works.
speedometer, range, sport, comfort, Eco modes (does not change color), shows door opening, turn signals (no sound).

What don't work.
normal display of car model (can not change), Music (no titles and album covers, no FM),
Fuel consumption L / 100km, km left before maintenance

I really want to fix a lot, but we need the encoding of the new car! panels KOMBI and MGU \ ENTRY_NAV2
with dashboard as in the photo
NEED CAFD
HELP PLS

Anyone who has any ideas or thoughts can write here, every time I will edit the topic with some kind of solutions
Great job 👏🏻 I have made it like6 months ago, same issues + no service history and unable to see the fault codes happened.

Here is the video of the operation 😃
https://youtu.be/2ORBf2o19xk

We can go ahead from here for the updates
You new the new mgu and coding of it in order to make it fully working. Just waiting for it
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2021, 06:45 PM   #3
cetzze
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemiksiz View Post
Great job 👏🏻 I have made it like6 months ago, same issues + no service history and unable to see the fault codes happened.

Here is the video of the operation 😃
https://youtu.be/2ORBf2o19xk

We can go ahead from here for the updates
You new the new mgu and coding of it in order to make it fully working. Just waiting for it
I saw your video, is your mode switching working? Comfort, sport, eco? If yes, can you give your cafd? I'm working on changing the car model, everything is very hard 🙃, once 👆 when I coded for the first time I managed to start it and bc worked
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2023, 03:35 PM   #4
sqwerize
Rep
Drives: G30

Hi, did you resolve this problem? I have done it in my g30 2017 530e. I have navigation in dkombi4 and widgets after push bc button except sport and eco layout… i think, its not dkombi4 coding … maybe mgu??
Appreciate 0