Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) looking for forged carbon fiber aero parts

07-12-2022, 08:44 PM   #1
witcombb
Rep
Drives: 2020 m340x

looking for forged carbon fiber aero parts

i got a cool set of forged carbon mirror caps (unfortunately they're just stick on) from monacoms.com but i can't find any sites that sell the aero parts in that style carbon for the g20. i think the forged carbon is really cool. would love to at least find a spoiler or diffuser to match.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2022, 08:52 PM   #2
witcombb
Rep

sorry they were actually from https://www.armaspeed.com/product/bm...or-cover-trim/
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2022, 07:17 AM   #3
Chubbiejones
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by witcombb View Post
i got a cool set of forged carbon mirror caps (unfortunately they're just stick on) from monacoms.com but i can't find any sites that sell the aero parts in that style carbon for the g20. i think the forged carbon is really cool. would love to at least find a spoiler or diffuser to match.
Your pursuit is going to be difficult as the market for forged carbon components is small. All I was able to locate was a diffuser:

https://www.********.com/bmw-g20-per...-diffuser.html

And there was a set of paddle shifters:

https://performancespeedshop.com/pro...37685462302909
Appreciate 1
      07-13-2022, 12:29 PM   #4
ToThePublic
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340iX

Garage List
2021 BMW M340iX  [0.00]
Check out www.performancespeedshop.com. I got my front lip and side skirts (both CMST) and diffuser (Karbel) from them. Forged carbon is 20% additional and the lead time was a few months, but it's super high quality and fits perfect so well worth the wait. I attached some pictures of mine. I'm on the same forged CF quest for everything I can find. I have an M4 style forged CF spoiler and trim overlay on the interior that look awesome too. Glad to hear I'm not the only one digging for that pattern.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      07-18-2022, 05:25 PM   #5
witcombb
Rep

thanks i havent came across that site yet. they look good im just not crazy about the light in the diffuser. was the spoiler from them as well i cant seem to find it?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2022, 02:16 PM   #6
ToThePublic
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340iX

Garage List
2021 BMW M340iX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by witcombb View Post
thanks i havent came across that site yet. they look good im just not crazy about the light in the diffuser. was the spoiler from them as well i cant seem to find it?
The spoiler was from AutoModz, but I haven't had a good experience with them since that purchase. You can try, but you may end up filing a PayPal dispute.

I pigtailed the light and left the wire in the diffuser, so it's more of a reflector for now. I'll either connect it or tint it at some point, but I don't mind it all that much.
Appreciate 1