Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

09-10-2019, 03:46 PM   #4555
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
I love this analogy. Well said! She'll fit one one of the three, you sigh like #3 is a bad thing lol but that's ultimately the best kind of person to be with.
Nah, the sigh is great thing. She's a keeper. Heart of gold and her only real concern with me is not getting her heart broken. I couldn't ask for and would have never imagined that such a woman exists. I'm very lucky. She has her head screwed on straight, loves me unconditionally and overall just a great person. I've yet to find anyone that has a negative word to say about her.

I won't delve too deep into physical attributes, but I will say the 20-something year old girls at the gym don't even come close.
Appreciate 2
Kelse921131.50
      09-10-2019, 03:50 PM   #4556
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTMYM3 View Post
I asked this one girl on a date, after starting my first job, and she flat out told me no (with a big grin on her face). I thought it was kind of strange she just said no and grinned at me, so I asked her later why she was so quick to say no and she said, “You are my cousin, you goof, don’t you remember you went to my quinceniera (15th birthday party)”.

Mk, now fast forward about five years and this coworker of mine sets me up with this office girl that has a crush on me. We go out, elegant adult atmosphere, dinner, wine and go back to her apartment for a chat on her loveseat. Things going good, chemistry all there, conversation is heading toward where we grew up, she mentions a town or two I used to live near, then aunts, cousins and BAM......yup, her cousins are my cousins, then.....her grandpa and my grandpa....brothers....DAM.

The End
I had this happen more than once. For me, all Creole girls are pretty much off limits.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00
      09-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #4557
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Can anyone help me decipher and decode the language of Latina's? I'm at a complete loss here. Completely illogical and emotional combined with hair-trigger reactions. I. Don't. Get. It.

UncleWede TXSTYLE ...help a brother out. I'm adrift on the general schema of their emotional make-up and I'm GOOD with people. Really good.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 04:01 PM   #4558
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I have considered getting an old beater for dating or at least a much more modest car, but I already have the M3 and Ferrari, and plan to buy another classic exotic (Countach) later this year. But maybe a more sensible daily driver makes sense - bit late for this one though.
I wouldn't stress too much about the car. The vast majority of folks aren't car people and have no idea what a Ferrari is, let alone an M3. I've had grown men at gas stations tell people they are with that my Ferrari is a Mustang, because of the prancing horse.

As for the M3? Nearly anyone who isn't a car nut is just gonna assume it's a run of the mill 3 series, which certainly doesn't hold the panache it once did. It's just car, no different than any Acura, Lexus, or Infiniti.

I wouldn't stress about it.
      09-10-2019, 04:02 PM   #4559
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Can anyone help me decipher and decode the language of Latina's? I'm at a complete loss here. Completely illogical and emotional combined with hair-trigger reactions. I. Don't. Get. It.

UncleWede TXSTYLE ...help a brother out. I'm adrift on the general schema of their emotional make-up and I'm GOOD with people. Really good.
Latina's are simple. Beautiful to look at, hard to understand, best to just walk away.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
      09-10-2019, 04:05 PM   #4560
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
and I'm GOOD with people. Really good.

Just gonna leave this here....

09-10-2019, 04:22 PM   #4561
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:

You do know that latinA implies a female of the species, hence male understanding is beyond the scope of this board.

Last week I asked my latina wife for her email password so I could set up the service on her laptop. The screaming that ensued left even me speechless, and I've been with her for over 20 years. And since I was on call, I couldn't go get a drink, so I jumped on the elliptical for 30 minutes to heat up while she cooled off. Then, when I walked into the bedroom, all was as if it never even happened. . .

So I can only commiserate, there is no understanding.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2019, 09:54 PM   #4562
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Yes - I'm not very good at deception. I didn't say anything about the house until it slipped out one day that I was moving later in the year, and couldn't think what else to say other than the truth.
hey, honesty is the best deceptor sometimes (often)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
She isn't smitten sir. She's exercising her flesh hooks. Most women have them. They are activated when they smell money and they tend to latch on to the individual from whence the smell emanated. She doesn't love you, she wants to be set.....financially set.

In my experiences, I've encountered 3 types. Keep in mind, I live a modest life; 5 figure income, small home (all be it paid off and nice) but I'm not housing a Ferrari or expensive toys, no vacations, etc. Type 1. completely intimidated by successful people and absolutely no way of knowing how to act. Type 2. Wants that money and willing to do, act or say anything to get it. Type 3......sigh.....the current girlfriend....only wants my time and couldn't care less if I was insanely rich or homeless.

Your girl falls into one of these categories. You need to determine which. If she told you just a few weeks ago that she wanted a year before she decides to date you exclusively, then suddenly she's smitten. I'll agree with your own words, yet in more of a Kanye-ish type manner....."I'm not saying she's a gold digger.......but....."

I can't believe I just quoted Kanye in anything. I need a long, drawn out, Lifetime Movie-esque, sitting in the shower floor, crying, wash the dirt off moment......and that still won't be enough. I might have to break out the whiskey and some country music tonight.
quoting kanye is great!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2019, 10:11 PM   #4563
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
hey, honesty is the best deceptor sometimes (often)

quoting kanye is great!
Might be a moot point - I think she's passive aggressive. I texted her earlier this evening, after we had both ignored each other since Sunday afternoon when she cancelled lunch. She ignored me - but has been active on Facebook.

Exit stage left...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2019, 10:18 PM   #4564
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Might be a moot point - I think she's passive aggressive. I texted her earlier this evening, after we had both ignored each other since Sunday afternoon when she cancelled lunch. She ignored me - but has been active on Facebook.

Exit stage left...
why did she cancel lunch?
i told the last girl it wouldn't work out after she'd basically say no to my invites to do something that isn't really a date, generally with stuff like "im going to brunch with the girls" etc. not really non-plausible, but if you won't even ask to reschedule i'll take that as a no.

she also could be not passive aggressive and could be wanting you to chase after her. i cant say for sure if women at that age still play those games, but given men don't really "grow up" i wouldn't be surprised
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00
      09-10-2019, 10:27 PM   #4565
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
why did she cancel lunch?
i told the last girl it wouldn't work out after she'd basically say no to my invites to do something that isn't really a date, generally with stuff like "im going to brunch with the girls" etc. not really non-plausible, but if you won't even ask to reschedule i'll take that as a no.

she also could be not passive aggressive and could be wanting you to chase after her. i cant say for sure if women at that age still play those games, but given men don't really "grow up" i wouldn't be surprised
Her reason was "Hey sweetie, I'm afraid I won't make it, I'm sorry". That's it.

I think we're past the chasing point. Bending her over and nailing her from behind on my house construction site not once but three times would tend to indicate we're not playing the chase game any more.
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2019, 10:41 PM   #4566
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I think we're past the chasing point. Bending her over and nailing her from behind on my house construction site not once but three times would tend to indicate we're not playing the chase game any more.
valid point.
i dont know though. i would say maybe she's just looking to have fun, esp after the construction festivities, but you think she's smitten. at which point i'd have to refer you to Now_Rudi 's post where he quoted kanye

how'd you two meet in the first place by the way?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 10:49 PM   #4567
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
She isn't smitten sir. She's exercising her flesh hooks. Most women have them. They are activated when they smell money and they tend to latch on to the individual from whence the smell emanated. She doesn't love you, she wants to be set.....financially set.

In my experiences, I've encountered 3 types. Keep in mind, I live a modest life; 5 figure income, small home (all be it paid off and nice) but I'm not housing a Ferrari or expensive toys, no vacations, etc. Type 1. completely intimidated by successful people and absolutely no way of knowing how to act. Type 2. Wants that money and willing to do, act or say anything to get it. Type 3......sigh.....the current girlfriend....only wants my time and couldn't care less if I was insanely rich or homeless.

Your girl falls into one of these categories. You need to determine which. If she told you just a few weeks ago that she wanted a year before she decides to date you exclusively, then suddenly she's smitten. I'll agree with your own words, yet in more of a Kanye-ish type manner....."I'm not saying she's a gold digger.......but....."

I can't believe I just quoted Kanye in anything. I need a long, drawn out, Lifetime Movie-esque, sitting in the shower floor, crying, wash the dirt off moment......and that still won't be enough. I might have to break out the whiskey and some country music tonight.
Apologies - I didn't see this post until the tickle pickle mentioned you posted.

Sadly, she now seems to be type 2.5 - Wants that money and willing to do, act or say anything to get it, but wants to play passive aggressive bullshit games.

I think my only options are bang it as long as it lasts, or just walk away.

And I can't believe you quoted Kanye either. Go wash your mouth out with soap!
Appreciate 2
      09-10-2019, 10:51 PM   #4568
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
valid point.
i dont know though. i would say maybe she's just looking to have fun, esp after the construction festivities, but you think she's smitten. at which point i'd have to refer you to Now_Rudi 's post where he quoted kanye

how'd you two meet in the first place by the way?
Maybe - do women just looking for fun declare they don't want to date anyone else? Sure - she might like the D but if she just wanted fun she's keep her options open to all the D she could get?

We met on Tinder. It gives me something to do while on the toilet.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 11:05 PM   #4569
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Maybe - do women just looking for fun declare they don't want to date anyone else? Sure - she might like the D but if she just wanted fun she's keep her options open to all the D she could get?

We met on Tinder. It gives me something to do while on the toilet.
well, tinder. there ya go. hate to say it but at least in my experience no girl worth going on a long term relationship comes out of tinder

plus, they can declare they don't want to date anyone else. i honestly believe with the exception of a few things (like being a good leader) nothing is impossible to teach/learn, or at the minimum fake. you don't know (well, i assume that you don't) what goes on in her life when she's not at school or with you

then again, im very, very hard to trust others. excessively, even. if i were you, i'd be looking at her actions and not just taking her words at face value...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2019, 11:09 PM   #4570
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
well, tinder. there ya go. hate to say it but at least in my experience no girl worth going on a long term relationship comes out of tinder

plus, they can declare they don't want to date anyone else. i honestly believe with the exception of a few things (like being a good leader) nothing is impossible to teach/learn, or at the minimum fake. you don't know (well, i assume that you don't) what goes on in her life when she's not at school or with you

then again, im very, very hard to trust others. excessively, even. if i were you, i'd be looking at her actions and not just taking her words at face value...
It's tinder - yeah, I get that. But I have met good people...

And I do tend to trust people to a fault. Starting to think I should give up this dating shit all together and just try to make myself happy.
Appreciate 2
      09-10-2019, 11:23 PM   #4571
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

And I do tend to trust people to a fault. Starting to think I should give up this dating shit all together and just try to make myself happy.
regardless if you give up on dating or not, you should be making yourself happy!
at the end of the day, it's you. given you're looking into buying a countach you clearly can handle yourself more than fine, and i'd argue if you aren't truly happy with yourself then something is off. if anything, no one can make you feel happy if you aren't happy with yourself

side/legal note: please keep making yourself happy within legal bounds, yes many substances will make you feel happy but not worth it
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      09-11-2019, 06:18 AM   #4572
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

In my world, if I told a guy "Hey sweetie, I'm afraid I won't make it, sorry" without scheduling another date the ball is in my court to make next contact. She did not. She blew you off and wants you to chase her. And now she's pissed that you didn't reach out. Walk away....and watch her flip. Ignore her and watch her chase you. I hate games, especially at our age. It's ridiculous.

She thinks if she plays hard to get, you'll chase after her and she'll be in control. I don't like it. You don't need it. Run away. This sex will have much drama.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 09-11-2019 at 06:43 AM..
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
Run Silent15127.00
King Rudi13152.00
dinonz3214.00
      09-11-2019, 06:39 AM   #4573
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

Priority number 1 is making yourself happy. Once you are happy with yourself, women will be standing in line for you.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
dinonz3214.00
      09-11-2019, 07:46 AM   #4574
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Apologies - I didn't see this post until the tickle pickle mentioned you posted.
Turkish Pickle

Nasilsin! Ozur dilerim, gıdıklamak tursusu!
      09-11-2019, 07:51 AM   #4575
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Sadly, she now seems to be type 2.5 - Wants that money and willing to do, act or say anything to get it, but wants to play passive aggressive bullshit games.

I think my only options are bang it as long as it lasts, or just walk away.

And I can't believe you quoted Kanye either. Go wash your mouth out with soap!
My opinion, bang it out until you've had enough, then walk away. If another sexual encounter is dependent upon you chasing her, don't bother with it. A solid wank requires no chase or drama after, with the same end result.

I've had 2 showers since I made my Kanye quote post and I still feel the dirt on me! When will this be gone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Priority number 1 is making yourself happy. Once you are happy with yourself, women will be standing in line for you.
This, all day long!!! Those that won't line up, once you have yourself where you need to be, aren't where they need to be.
Appreciate 3
nyalpine907384.50
Rmtt8206.00
      09-11-2019, 08:22 AM   #4576
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

U gotta be crazy to deal with craziness...lol

sleep with one eye closed and the other open

they will sniff you if you have been with another woman, but dont u dare question them...
Appreciate 0