Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA New member!

10-10-2022, 09:17 PM   #1
Jason99GSX
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xdrive

New member!

Hey everyone, on here for the first time. Just purchased my first BMW. I go and pick it up tomorrow. It’s bittersweet as I’m getting rid of my 2015 EVO X that I bought brand new but I had a great time with it. I am picking up my 2020 m340i xdrive tomorrow. Very excited. Picked it up with 36,000 miles in Dravit Grey with black Vernasca leather interior. I am absolutely obsessed with the color. I definitely have some cosmetic mods in mind already for the car and can’t wait to make some small changes to it. The car came with the following packages on it as well.
-driving assistance package
-premium package
-executive package
-cooling & Hp tire

I’m also super hyped to have my first car with remote start as this one has the $300 option added. LOL. Excited to read and learn on here and chat with other members. Looking forward to a new start with a car that seems so badass already. I will add some pictures after I get it home!

- Jason
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2022, 03:46 PM   #2
MurrayB
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340ix

Welcome Jason! You will learn lots on the Forum good luck with the car!
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2022, 07:52 PM   #3
Chubbiejones
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason99GSX View Post
Hey everyone, on here for the first time. Just purchased my first BMW. I go and pick it up tomorrow. It's bittersweet as I'm getting rid of my 2015 EVO X that I bought brand new but I had a great time with it. I am picking up my 2020 m340i xdrive tomorrow. Very excited. Picked it up with 36,000 miles in Dravit Grey with black Vernasca leather interior. I am absolutely obsessed with the color. I definitely have some cosmetic mods in mind already for the car and can't wait to make some small changes to it. The car came with the following packages on it as well.
-driving assistance package
-premium package
-executive package
-cooling & Hp tire

I'm also super hyped to have my first car with remote start as this one has the $300 option added. LOL. Excited to read and learn on here and chat with other members. Looking forward to a new start with a car that seems so badass already. I will add some pictures after I get it home!

- Jason
Welcome to the circus; get your wallet out and let the fun begin
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2022, 03:42 PM   #4
Jason99GSX
Rep

Took some photos of the car the other day while it is still stock and there’s one the day I got it next to the EVO before I traded it. Lastnight I tinted the windows finally, also removed the OEM spoiler on the trunk because I picked up a carbon fiber one so that will be getting installed very soon!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-13-2022, 12:17 PM   #5
Jason99GSX
Rep

Collected a few parts the last few weeks, today I installed the gloss black grill, and my carbon mirrors. I have the lower bumper trim in gloss black but damn I am having a hard time removing the cerium grey ones lol. I watched the video on YouTube like 10 times. I also have a nice carbon trunk spoiler to install as well.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0