Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals Dravit Grey 330e M sport plus edition

06-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #1
thaalrasha
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G81

Smile Dravit Grey 330e M sport plus edition

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
6 month to get it with the whole COVID situation but at last it's here ! Haven't seen this color in the flesh before and it's a funny one, lots of integrated golden and greenish sparkles... which makes the car have many different possible colors in the sun / shade.

I went all out on the option list, M sport plus edition is a pre-made set of "individual options" which include individual paint, individual interior trim, gloss black exterior trims, seatbelts and optional merino leather which i went for as well. Other than that I literally ticked every pack, then every other boxes not included in the packs, and left out only the tow bar.

3SEE G20 330e M Sport Plus Edition Saloon XB1G 2.0i
C36 Dravit Grey metallic
VAHZ BMW Individual Fiona Red/Black Merino extended leather

Visibility package
5AC High-beam Assistant 5AZ BMW Laserlights

Technology package
610 Head-up Display
688 Loudspeaker system - harman/kardon surround sound
6NW Enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging 6U8 BMW Gesture Control
6WD WiFi hotspot preparation

ZGK Premium package
403 Electric glass sunroof
459 Elec Fr Seats + Driver Memory
488 Lumbar support, driver and front pass. ZGM Comfort package
248 Steering wheel heating 316 Bootlid operation, powered 322 Comfort Access
493 Extended storage
481 Sport seats, front
4AW Instrument panel in Sensatec
548 Speedometer w/ KMH readout
5AU Driving Assistant Professional
5DN Parking Assistant Plus
6DR BMW Drive Recorder
710 M Steering Wheel
715 M aerodynamic bodystyling
760 Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline 775 Headlining, Anthracite

Not including the endless list of standard options but worth notting there is the Adaptive M Sport Suspension which is really great addition having tested without before.

For the back story this is replacing my M2 as the lease was ending. I didn't want another M2, the M3 was out of production so i thought i'd use the 6k€ incentive on hybrids government is giving before it runs out and use this till the G80 comes out.

I also considered an M135i, but after the test drive i was really disappointed (understeer underpower, gearbox, body roll) so for the same price i went for this 330e which I plan to add bits and pieces, including a stage 1 tune later. At least the G20 still drives like a BMW, i can still find this balance and RWD handling behavior missing from the M135i. I guess if the old M140 with the glorious B58 was still available i would have gone for that.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
srbs73542.00
A6bullet336.00
      06-04-2020, 03:51 PM   #2
Zorrotwo
Private
Rep
Drives: F31

Great colours, very nice. Safe driving.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2020, 04:47 PM   #3
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M3 Comp xDrive

Great colour combo!
      06-04-2020, 06:16 PM   #4
JDUNITNOW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaalrasha View Post
6 month to get it with the whole COVID situation but at last it's here ! Haven't seen this color in the flesh before and it's a funny one, lots of integrated golden and greenish sparkles... which makes the car have many different possible colors in the sun / shade.

I went all out on the option list, M sport plus edition is a pre-made set of "individual options" which include individual paint, individual interior trim, gloss black exterior trims, seatbelts and optional merino leather which i went for as well. Other than that I literally ticked every pack, then every other boxes not included in the packs, and left out only the tow bar.

C36 Dravit Grey metallic

Visibility package

Technology package
610 Head-up Display

ZGK Premium package
493 Extended storage
481 Sport seats, front
6DR BMW Drive Recorder
710 M Steering Wheel

Not including the endless list of standard options but worth notting there is the Adaptive M Sport Suspension which is really great addition having tested without before.

For the back story this is replacing my M2 as the lease was ending. I didn't want another M2, the M3 was out of production so i thought i'd use the 6k€ incentive on hybrids government is giving before it runs out and use this till the G80 comes out.

I also considered an M135i, but after the test drive i was really disappointed (understeer underpower, gearbox, body roll) so for the same price i went for this 330e which I plan to add bits and pieces, including a stage 1 tune later. At least the G20 still drives like a BMW, i can still find this balance and RWD handling behavior missing from the M135i. I guess if the old M140 with the glorious B58 was still available i would have gone for that.
great car, love the colors. Safe driving.
04 BMW X5
11 BMW 335i convertible (sold, sellers market
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #5
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:

C36 Dravit Grey metallic

Visibility package

Technology package
610 Head-up Display

ZGK Premium package
493 Extended storage
481 Sport seats, front
6DR BMW Drive Recorder
710 M Steering Wheel

Great spec you've got there!! Can I ask you a favour? Could you please post some more photos of the interior? I'm on the verge of putting an order in for a 330e Touring, and I want to see what the combination of Fiona Red Full leather with the Aluminium fabric high-gloss looks like, and that seems to be your combo.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 04:24 AM   #6
A6bullet
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i Msport

That is a beautiful spec man!

Why does it look like its sitting on shipping blocks? looks really high up
F87 M2

G20 330i
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 10:05 AM   #7
thaalrasha
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6bullet View Post
That is a beautiful spec man!

Why does it look like its sitting on shipping blocks? looks really high up
That's something i was wondering about too... seems like hybrids sits a bit higher, despite the adaptive M suspension that should remove 10mm... I lifted the rubber part inside the spring to check but unless they are black i don't think there were any left. Then again i might want to take a better look later actually.

Last edited by thaalrasha; 06-22-2020 at 10:44 AM..
Appreciate 1
A6bullet336.00
      06-22-2020, 10:11 AM   #8
thaalrasha
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
Great spec you've got there!! Can I ask you a favour? Could you please post some more photos of the interior? I'm on the verge of putting an order in for a 330e Touring, and I want to see what the combination of Fiona Red Full leather with the Aluminium fabric high-gloss looks like, and that seems to be your combo.

Thanks!
I'll try to upload more photos of the interior. It's tricky to get right, the red tint is often different in reality. Photos tend to make it more flashy red. It's not pale but the red is not super saturated in real life.
Interior trim is the individual one :

XED Interior Trim Aluminium Fabric high-gloss BMW Individual
Attached Images

Last edited by thaalrasha; 06-22-2020 at 10:29 AM..
Appreciate 2
srbs73542.00
A6bullet336.00
      06-22-2020, 10:41 AM   #9
StevenDS85
I ///M Fan
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M-Sport

I like your floor mats with the red (leather?) border. Also first time that I see the Fiona red with black dashboard. It’s not over the top :-).
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 02:55 PM   #10
thaalrasha
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDS85 View Post
I like your floor mats with the red (leather?) border. Also first time that I see the Fiona red with black dashboard. It’s not over the top :-).
True, while i like the red leather i didn't want to see red in my field of vision all the time either. You can choose if you want the lower dash red indeed depending on your preference.

The floor mats, is it leather borders ? i think not... I looked at the tag they are "BMW individual" alright but to the touch that didn't felt like leather to me, or maybe it's sensatec or whatever they call it.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 05:04 PM   #11
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:
I'll try to upload more photos of the interior. It's tricky to get right, the red tint is often different in reality. Photos tend to make it more flashy red. It's not pale but the red is not super saturated in real life.
Interior trim is the individual one :

XED Interior Trim Aluminium Fabric high-gloss BMW Individual
Thanks very much thaalrasha!! That's just what I wanted. I'm definitely getting the Fiona Red Full leather, including the red leather under the dashboard. What I wasn't sure about was the Aluminium Fabric high-gloss trim. I'm not sure it photographs particularly well due to the glossy nature of it, but by pure coincidence I saw a G20 today with that exact trim, and with the naked eye it looks perfectly fine. So it's decided.

This is my spec. Full Fiona Red/black with the galvanised controls.

Appreciate 0
      06-23-2020, 01:21 AM   #12
thaalrasha
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Really like this color combo, was a bit afraid at first as pictures i saw before hand showed different kind of red saturation... is it going to be too much red ? But it's actually fine Merino leather is really a soft leather quite pleasing to the touch, first time I had this in my car and definitely something I'll keep specing in future cars.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2020, 10:14 AM   #13
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

beautiful!

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 06:14 AM   #14
corkguy
Registered
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 330i M Sport

I just ordered the G20 330e M Sport Pro Edition Tanzanite Blue Fiona Red / Black Extended Merino, what do you make of the 6DR BMW Drive Recorder, I am thinking of just taking the bmw dash cam I have in my existing 330i and fitting it to the new car
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 09:35 AM   #15
thaalrasha
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

I personally like to avoid additional equipment hanging, so the built in option was my preference, you can then just forget about it
Appreciate 0