Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

12-03-2018, 10:14 AM   #2399
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
After no nut November, how are you making out with destroy dick December?

It's the third today
i never participated in no nut november; destroy dick december has been dry i have a midterm tonight and didn't feel like going out over the weekend
im meeting up with the cupcake girl after my exam though, might get a late start to it
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      12-03-2018, 10:15 AM   #2400
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i never participated in no nut november; destroy dick december has been dry i have a midterm tonight and didn't feel like going out over the weekend
im meeting up with the cupcake girl after my exam though, might get a late start to it
Cupcake girl? Did I miss this story?

Destroy dick December needs to be re-named. I cringe every time I hear the name as it sounds painful.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      12-03-2018, 10:38 AM   #2401
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

From what I read you don't need to go out for DDD
Appreciate 2
wrickem2101.00
      12-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #2402
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Cupcake girl? Did I miss this story?

Destroy dick December needs to be re-named. I cringe every time I hear the name as it sounds painful.
its a girl i made cupcakes with after a midterm 2-3 weeks ago; the week before thanksgiving. we met up for coffee last week because i was hella busy, she said she wanted to go to yankee candle but also had a lot of shit to do so we ended up going to the mall then hit the library up. it was a nice night
she loves cooking and so do i, even since last year we've been getting together every now and then and cooking stuff it's nice

Quote:
From what I read you don't need to go out for DDD
where are you reading this
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      12-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #2403
________
________
Rep

I opened Urban dictionary for something else and this was the term of the day lol
Appreciate 1
      12-03-2018, 11:22 AM   #2404
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
I opened Urban dictionary for something else and this was the term of the day lol
May I ask what your original inquiry was?
Appreciate 1
bimmette6452.50
      12-03-2018, 11:23 AM   #2405
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
May I ask what your original inquiry was?
I've been trying to remember it since I started writing that post lol

Will let you know, I had just woken up... turns out it wasn't there anyway!
Appreciate 1
      12-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #2406
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
its a girl i made cupcakes with after a midterm 2-3 weeks ago; the week before thanksgiving. we met up for coffee last week because i was hella busy, she said she wanted to go to yankee candle but also had a lot of shit to do so we ended up going to the mall then hit the library up. it was a nice night
she loves cooking and so do i, even since last year we've been getting together every now and then and cooking stuff it's nice

Yankee Candle gives me a hella headache, so you made the right choice.

Cupcakes and other shit like candy will win me over in a heartbeat since I never have any of that in my house on purpose lol.

Last edited by CTinline-six; 12-03-2018 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Forgot to put "hella" in my response somewhere.
Appreciate 1
      12-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #2407
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

For those who were rooting for upstatedoc as I was, here's an update for you on his behalf. Danyell did not spend the weekend with him and she said she was not interested in a relationship. It's her loss and he's too good for her anyways!
And her name was stupid.
Appreciate 6
Joekerr7926.00
King Rudi13152.00
      12-03-2018, 01:47 PM   #2408
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
For those who were rooting for upstatedoc as I was, here's an update for you on his behalf. Danyell did not spend the weekend with him and she said she was not interested in a relationship. It's her loss and he's too good for her anyways!
And her name was stupid.
Her name really bothered me. Happily, it seems that I will no longer have to endure seeing it anymore.

Doc seems like a genuine fellow, albeit it slow to move, but there is something likeable about him. Old fashioned I suppose, and that's a good thing in many respects. I'm old at heart, but my body is quickly catching up.
Appreciate 4
bimmette6452.50
________4157.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      12-03-2018, 01:54 PM   #2409
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Yankee Candle gives me a hella headache, so you made the right choice.

Cupcakes and other shit like candy will win me over in a heartbeat since I never have any of that in my house on purpose lol.
i love candles tbh, girls dig the "man candle" stuff AND it smells pretty good too

also, people LOVE the rgb bulb thing, its a complete meme but having the luxury of saying "hey google turn the lights off" without leaving your bed is just beautiful, not to mention the capability of dimming the light and changing the colors too... best $40 i spent in a while lmao
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 02:41 PM   #2410
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
And her name was stupid.
Wait, didn't she pull her pants down to show him a bruise or some sh*t? How many women hang out with a guy, feel comfortable enough to drop their drawers, and then suddenly have no interest? I'm going to go out on a limb and say Upstate is better off without Danyell. My "she might be crazy" radar is going off.
Appreciate 4
bimmette6452.50
King Rudi13152.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      12-03-2018, 02:52 PM   #2411
DETRoadster
Rep

So because I've been with my wife for nearly 20 years, I have little to contribute to this thread. But every once in a while I have a friend, coworker, relative, etc. with some comically bad dating luck and i get to post their story.

My buddy "John" has been dating this chick for about 6 months. She's attractive, engaging, fun to be around. She's a wine sales rep for some local distributor. She was living in the townhouse next door to John, which is how they met. All seemed normal until she confided in John that she was getting kicked out of her townhouse. She was a day or two away from being homeless. Being a nice guy, John said "just move in with me" so she did. A week into it he finally thinks to ask why she got kicked out. Oh, it was because she lost her job and had no money. So now she's all moved in with him and has no plan to chip in financially. I'll spare you all the details of the next month, but basically, she started calling the cops every few days claiming someone was breaking into "her" townhouse and stealing her panties. It got so bad the property association told John that either she had to leave or they both do. So they both pick up and move to a house on the other side of town. Crazy thing is that the panty thief followed them as she's now calling the cops again, several times a week!

I'll keep y'all posted as I learn more. I think this one could get interesting.
Appreciate 5
________4157.00
King Rudi13152.00
      12-03-2018, 03:25 PM   #2412
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
So because I've been with my wife for nearly 20 years, I have little to contribute to this thread. But every once in a while I have a friend, coworker, relative, etc. with some comically bad dating luck and i get to post their story.

My buddy "John" has been dating this chick for about 6 months. She's attractive, engaging, fun to be around. She's a wine sales rep for some local distributor. She was living in the townhouse next door to John, which is how they met. All seemed normal until she confided in John that she was getting kicked out of her townhouse. She was a day or two away from being homeless. Being a nice guy, John said "just move in with me" so she did. A week into it he finally thinks to ask why she got kicked out. Oh, it was because she lost her job and had no money. So now she's all moved in with him and has no plan to chip in financially. I'll spare you all the details of the next month, but basically, she started calling the cops every few days claiming someone was breaking into "her" townhouse and stealing her panties. It got so bad the property association told John that either she had to leave or they both do. So they both pick up and move to a house on the other side of town. Crazy thing is that the panty thief followed them as she's now calling the cops again, several times a week!

John should have definitely inquired as to why she was being evicted before hand. A reoccurring, following panty thief huh? I bet their sex is AMAZING! The crazy ones are always fantastic in bed. Lucky bastard.

On a serious note, your friend "John's" life is about to be a living hell.
Appreciate 2
      12-03-2018, 03:30 PM   #2413
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
i love candles tbh, girls dig the "man candle" stuff AND it smells pretty good too

also, people LOVE the rgb bulb thing, its a complete meme but having the luxury of saying "hey google turn the lights off" without leaving your bed is just beautiful, not to mention the capability of dimming the light and changing the colors too... best $40 i spent in a while lmao
Dude I picked up a cigar and whiskey scented candle last week, that shit is amazing! Also notable is Wood Wicks "Fireside." I always get compliments, well I used to, about how good my house smells from the ladies. Bath and Body works Mohagany Teakwood is the signature scent of casa de la Judy.
Appreciate 1
      12-03-2018, 03:49 PM   #2414
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Dude I picked up a cigar and whiskey scented candle last week, that shit is amazing! Also notable is Wood Wicks "Fireside." I always get compliments, well I used to, about how good my house smells from the ladies. Bath and Body works Mohagany Teakwood is the signature scent of casa de la Judy.
DUDE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE
On black friday bath and body works had a sale, it was buy 3 get 3 free, so I picked three scents for myself and got the other three as stocking stuffers; i got black tie, mahogany teakwood and something a bit citrusy

i'll post a pic of my candles, they're so dank and i always get compliments on them
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      12-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #2415
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
John should have definitely inquired as to why she was being evicted before hand. A reoccurring, following panty thief huh? I bet their sex is AMAZING! The crazy ones are always fantastic in bed. Lucky bastard.

On a serious note, your friend "John's" life is about to be a living hell.
The best part is that he's a counselor. Dude, you are trained to spot the crazies and call them on their sh*t. How did you not see this coming. Oh, yeah, because he was blinded by crazy sex. The best kind of sex.

Just got an update on "John" from my wife. So John is also friends with a gal named "Tracy" who my wife is friends with. John went on a 4:00 AM texting spree on Sunday morning, blowing up Tracy's phone about how much he loves his girlfriend and how he probably needs to spend less time hanging out with Tracy (who is happily married and in NO WAY attracted to John). Tracy was like "WTF, why are you blowing my phone up at 4:00 AM on a Sunday to tell me how much you love your girlfriend?" Yeah, you guessed it. Turns out the crazy GF had grabbed John's phone ans started psyco texting every women in his contacts list about how great she is and how in love they are. Whoa crazytrain, slow that roll....

I can only hope she digs up my wife's contact info and starts texting her, pretendign to be John. We have the response all planned out: "John, I know it's 4:00 AM on a Sunday and you are texting me about how much you love your GF, but I've been up all night thinking about you. We belong together. You need to leave her right now. Meet me at our special place at noon. I have to have you. All of you..." Ha ha ha ha!
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
________4157.00
BayE301341.00
      12-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #2416
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:

Interesting story, but I’m wondering if this girl called the cops about someone stealing her panties from her old condo BEFORE she moved in with John... if not, then hmmmm?
If so, then I owe John an apology and condolences....
Appreciate 2
DETRoadster11446.00
King Rudi13152.00
      12-03-2018, 04:13 PM   #2417
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Interesting story, but I’m wondering if this girl called the cops about someone stealing her panties from her old condo BEFORE she moved in with John... if not, then hmmmm?
If so, then I owe John an apology and condolences....
I would not put it past John to be the panty thief himself.... it is suspicious that the thefts started only after she moved in. Hmmmmm.....
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
      12-03-2018, 04:19 PM   #2418
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Attached Images

Appreciate 3
DETRoadster11446.00
      12-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #2419
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
The best part is that he's a counselor. Dude, you are trained to spot the crazies and call them on their sh*t. How did you not see this coming. Oh, yeah, because he was blinded by crazy sex. The best kind of sex.

Just got an update on "John" from my wife. So John is also friends with a gal named "Tracy" who my wife is friends with. John went on a 4:00 AM texting spree on Sunday morning, blowing up Tracy's phone about how much he loves his girlfriend and how he probably needs to spend less time hanging out with Tracy (who is happily married and in NO WAY attracted to John). Tracy was like "WTF, why are you blowing my phone up at 4:00 AM on a Sunday to tell me how much you love your girlfriend?" Yeah, you guessed it. Turns out the crazy GF had grabbed John's phone ans started psyco texting every women in his contacts list about how great she is and how in love they are. Whoa crazytrain, slow that roll....

I can only hope she digs up my wife's contact info and starts texting her, pretendign to be John. We have the response all planned out: "John, I know it's 4:00 AM on a Sunday and you are texting me about how much you love your GF, but I've been up all night thinking about you. We belong together. You need to leave her right now. Meet me at our special place at noon. I have to have you. All of you..." Ha ha ha ha!
I knew the ending of this story in the first sentence. Sounds just like my 2nd wife! Jesus the sex was phenom! Crazy ass bitch. In the end, totally not worth it but everyone needs to experience it at least once in life.

Quote:

I lol'd
Appreciate 2
DETRoadster11446.00
      12-03-2018, 04:29 PM   #2420
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
I bet their sex is AMAZING! The crazy ones are always fantastic in bed.
Judy, Judy, Judy, sounds like you have a lot of memories on that subject... while we’re waiting for doc and Danyell to get back together and doc can then cuss out everybody who is now trashing Danyell (Joe), regale us with some of those treasured moments

I, uh, happen to agree with you, btw...
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00