Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2020 M340i XDrive - Sticker 70k

08-15-2022, 11:05 PM   #23
rostrata
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daluja12 View Post
Is this still available?
Yes it is!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2022, 11:46 PM   #24
rostrata
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 M340iX

Garage List
If I didn't mention it before...

Included with this offer are four, Michelin All Season tires that were used only during the winter (October '21 - April '22). The PS4S tires were new in April when they were swapped out and are currently on the vehicle. I'll load the spare tires in the car. Yes, they fit fine!

Will also include a set of AC Schnitzer springs that I intended to install but never got around to. Originally $700-ish. Bought from fellow member for $500.

Fresh oil change as of last week. Dealer did it this time since I was already getting a tire changed due to a puncture.

And I'll even include the floor jack puck. One of those pretty aluminum ones.

Price is firm. No more tire kickers, please. If serious and ready to make a deal on this extremely well-cared-for car, holler at me and let's move it on out.

Fly in and drive home. Or I'll assist with shipping and logistics (at your cost).

BTW.. no bullshit, this is the most mechanically sound vehicle I've driven in years. My Audi was in the shop constantly and the 911 was just needy and expensive when it came to anything. If I didn't need to free up funds for the business, I would not be selling.

PS... It has never been in the shop for a major repair. Only once for a rattle that turned out to be loose exhaust flap. Took 30 seconds to fix. Other than that, it goes in for tires only.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2022, 09:18 AM   #25
VTPatrickC
Rep
Drives: NA

Hello, I am new to the forum so I wasnt able to DM you directly. Is the car still available?
Appreciate 0