Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum Thumbnail photo of car has different wheels than actual car

06-30-2020, 04:04 AM   #1
well4eva
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW G21

Thumbnail photo of car has different wheels than actual car

About to pull the trigger on a demo car. The only problem is that the car has 18” wheels while the small image on the screen shows 19” wheels. The dealer said they have not changed anything, but shouldn't the image show the car exactly as it looks in real life?

Is it possible to change the look of the wheels or even the color of the grille in the ad?
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 06:11 AM   #2
Don76
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i M-Sport

Think they all show 19" wheels on the image. AFAIK the only thing that changes is the colour.

Could be wrong though.

Give it a week of ownership and you'll never notice it again anyway.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 02:26 PM   #3
FrostNixon
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: vw golf

Depends on the trim, usually the wheels are part of it for pre-builts so unless it's an m340 I'd say 18 os what you'd get in.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 08:31 PM   #4
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by well4eva View Post
About to pull the trigger on a demo car. The only problem is that the car has 18" wheels while the small image on the screen shows 19" wheels. The dealer said they have not changed anything, but shouldn't the image show the car exactly as it looks in real life?

Is it possible to change the look of the wheels or even the color of the grille in the ad?
if it's worth about $5.99 to you (can't specifically remember the price but that's close)- you can go to monroneylabels.com and have the original window sticker printed based on the vin (i've done this several times in the past when the vin decoder sites were not giving me the detailed information i was after)
Appreciate 0