Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions 2019 BMW G20 330 ix mineral grey metallic b39 Paint

09-14-2023, 02:51 PM   #1
On your left 330 M sport
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 bmw 330 ix

2019 BMW G20 330 ix mineral grey metallic b39 Paint

Hello BMW world. I am a newbie looking to get more information about my paint option. Long story short I was driving through Pennsylvania one foggy night on 80 and approached a group of Deer on the road, lucky I avoided any serious damages all I got was a cracked front right passenger fender because I side swiped a deer when trying to maneuver (BTW BMW has the best driving dynamics ever like i am pretty sure anyone who would've been in the same situation would've totaled the car, felt like i was in mission impossible taking defensive maneuvers) took it to bmw to check any damages i couldn't see and they said everything looked normal other than the tiny crack on my fender . I Just bought a new fender that is not painted. where can I buy the Mineral grey metallic paint B39 (not the touch up) so that way i can paint my fender and put the new one on.
Appreciate 0