Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA 4 Pirelli All Season Run Flat 225/40R19

02-21-2024, 07:09 AM   #1
XxSullyxX123
Private
Rep
Drives: '24 M340i xDrive, '20 Rubicon

4 Pirelli All Season Run Flat 225/40R19

Cross posted from the FS forum. Didnt realize the tri-state area had its own section on the forum.

I've got 2,000 miles on my 2024 m340i with a square set up of Pirelli All Season Run Flats in 225/40R19. I am planning to pull them off in favor of go flats, as I do not have the adaptive suspension and prefer something more comfortable. The tires have no issues, but I wanted to gauge interest before I pull them off nearly brand new, vs waiting for them to wear down to replace.

Obviously I am aware most don't love the run flats, but I also know that around me the vast majority of BMW's are leased, and need to be returned with oem tires with good tread. Soooo, long story short, I wanted to see if anyone was interested and I could have them off the car within a few days. $600 obo local pick up in Somers, NY.

I can add pics up for thoroughness, but they look how brand new, no plug, no pothole tires should look while still on the car.