Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) 22 Mineral White m340i black or carbon rear diffuser?

03-06-2022, 05:40 PM   #1
RawDog
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 2022 M340I Xdrive

22 Mineral White m340i black or carbon rear diffuser?

Trying to decide, also trying to find somewhere that will ship to dang Alaska... Any insight will be great, unfortunately the cheap ones on ebay don't seem to ship to Alaska. It does look like bimmerplug does with their carbon fiber at ~825 with what it says "free shipping" but I would definitely call before, they call me back stating their system is incorrect and its a million bucks to ship.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2022, 06:12 PM   #2
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskanAlien View Post
Trying to decide, also trying to find somewhere that will ship to dang Alaska... Any insight will be great, unfortunately the cheap ones on ebay don't seem to ship to Alaska. It does look like bimmerplug does with their carbon fiber at ~825 with what it says "free shipping" but I would definitely call before, they call me back stating their system is incorrect and its a million bucks to ship.
I'm in SoCal - if you can get free shipping to California - would be more than happy to help you - simply send me a label and I'll send it on its' way to you.

Done this a couple times over the few years for other members drop me a pm if I can help
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2022, 06:26 PM   #3
RawDog
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 2022 M340I Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
I'm in SoCal - if you can get free shipping to California - would be more than happy to help you - simply send me a label and I'll send it on its' way to you.

Done this a couple times over the few years for other members drop me a pm if I can help
sweet I appreciate it! Know where to get a black one vs carbon?
Appreciate 0