Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers FOR SALE: 395mm Brembo 4 pot Calipers and Discs - Big Brakes

03-18-2021, 09:48 AM   #1
blau3er
Captain
Rep
Drives: F31 30d

FOR SALE: 395mm Brembo 4 pot Calipers and Discs - Big Brakes

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FOR SALE: G series Brembo 4 pot calipers. Removed from a M760i. Front brakes only.

I bought these last year with the hope to now be driving a G21. I then bought the other set of brakes I have listed in my other ad and these were sidelined - now its time to move them on!

The calipers are the 395mm version. Meaning the caliper body is identical to the M Performance caliper found on G30 / G11 etc. These are very hard to find, and NOT to be confused with the smaller 348mm or 374mm versions.

The calipers themselves have covered approx 8K miles, and as such are in great overall condition. Minimal / minor cosmetic marks.

The brake discs and pads are also used, but with delivery mileage only. Therefore, as you can see from the pictures, there is zero wear and the pads or discs and the thickness that remains is like new. The adhesive on the back of the pads has been re-covered to ensure it retains its adhesive properties.

The only parts needed to complete the front kit is a set of pad pins and clips - but these are NOT supplied.

These are perfect for someone looking for a serious brake upgrade at a fraction on the M Performance cost. Ideal to be painted in a nice colour to really set them off.

The bleed nipples are free moving, and the pistons moved back by hand with no issues.

Please fully satisfy yourself regarding condition by looking at the detailed pictures.

These will fit nearly all the G series models, but please ensure that you do your own research before purchasing as returns are not accepted due to compatibility issues. These are large brakes, so you will need to consider wheel size!

I am open to SENSIBLE offers, so if you are a serious buyer please get in touch to discuss. I won’t entertain low ballers or time wasters, so please only make contact if you have genuine interest.

If you would like more pictures sending please contact me on +447769878355 (WhatsApp is probably the easiest if overseas!)

International postage is an option, but be aware that it is fairly expensive simply due to the size and weight of this set-up. All items will be properly packed & sent via insured & tracked courier.

PRICE - £849 GBP plus shipping costs.

NOTE: I am based in the UK.

PICS:

Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 09:59 PM   #2
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Will you be able to ship to the US?
Appreciate 0