Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - California Shop to install lowering springs in LA

06-28-2021, 02:11 PM   #1
Cityofangeles323
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Shop to install lowering springs in LA

Hi guys, any recommendations on where I can take my car to have dinan springs with bump stops installed? Preferably if they also do alignment. Los Angeles area. Many thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2021, 09:02 PM   #2
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

A bit of a drive for you but well worth it IMHO

714 tire in Westminster (405 and westminster) blvd.

They took care of install on my dinan springs and bumpstops (along with alignment) and couldn't be happier with the price and the service. Did such a good job I had my Son go there for the same install (albeit on his 328).

Lee is the owner and while you don't need to mention my name if you want my name for reference it's Chris (with the white M340)

Shop is funny you will see everything from punched and poked and super cambered out JDM cars there to exotics.

Hope this helps
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 12:31 AM   #3
Cityofangeles323
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
A bit of a drive for you but well worth it IMHO

714 tire in Westminster (405 and westminster) blvd.

They took care of install on my dinan springs and bumpstops (along with alignment) and couldn't be happier with the price and the service. Did such a good job I had my Son go there for the same install (albeit on his 328).

Lee is the owner and while you don't need to mention my name if you want my name for reference it's Chris (with the white M340)

Shop is funny you will see everything from punched and poked and super cambered out JDM cars there to exotics.

Hope this helps
Thank you, Chris! Actually already made an appointment with Lee yesterday, but I do appreciate your recommendation. Also, hope that the f30 stock downpipe served you guys well!
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 12:21 PM   #4
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityofangeles323 View Post
Thank you, Chris! Actually already made an appointment with Lee yesterday, but I do appreciate your recommendation. Also, hope that the f30 stock downpipe served you guys well!
Yes thank you again and can't wait to see pics of the car - if you don't post them to the forum text them to me!
Appreciate 0