Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums AUSTRALIA G21 330 Tuning Questions

12-31-2022, 08:58 PM   #1
Ascari
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 AW 1M - 08 X3 MSport 3.0D

G21 330 Tuning Questions

Hi all,

I've been away form the forum for a while but returning as I'm taking delivery of a G21 330 this week. I know there are a few threads on here with info re tuning, but I have a few questions that I can't locate - at least not all in one place. So, appreciate your patience, and looking forward to your insights.

1. Recommendations in Sydney for stage 1 tuning. At this point I don't want to have to change hardware, exhaust etc.

2. How does it work with the BMW warranty? Obviously the tuning isn't warranted, but does anyone have experience with how BMW treat a car with stage 1 tuning - what do they see when it goes in for service? can they tell and if so has anyone had a negative experience with BMW as a result?

3. Driver impressions - interested in your experience in terms of responsiveness, drivability etc - upsides AND downsides.

4. What else should I know? I've always stuck with stock, but coming from an Audi s3, so the thought of a few more Kw and Nm would be nice.

Thanks again,

cheers,
Ascari / Damo
Appreciate 0