BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics Wheels and Tires 2020 M340i Winter wheels and tires - GTA

10-28-2020, 09:46 AM   #1
JayDopez
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i X Drive

2020 M340i Winter wheels and tires - GTA

Hey team,

I am from Ontario Canada, and currently own a BMW M340i (BLACK). I am looking into changing the tires and rims for the upcoming winter. I have been reviewing other threads on this forum but struggling to understand the exact size for my car in 18 inch or 19 inch option. I have the 19inch OEM performance wheels from Michelin atm. For winter set, I am looking into matt black or gun metal black for the rims to keep the menacing look going. Dealership prices are crazy for the package, so after market options are fine as long as they are compatible with my car.

Can anyone recommend a shop for Tires and Rims in GTA? (Online is okay too).
Any recommendation on a specific package for tire and rims? (which brand to stick too?)

Winter is a little rough where I live, so definitely do not want to comprises on quality.

I would appreciate the help from you experts
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2020, 02:56 PM   #2
WXdrivefun
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDopez View Post
Hey team,

I am from Ontario Canada, and currently own a BMW M340i (BLACK). I am looking into changing the tires and rims for the upcoming winter. I have been reviewing other threads on this forum but struggling to understand the exact size for my car in 18 inch or 19 inch option. I have the 19inch OEM performance wheels from Michelin atm. For winter set, I am looking into matt black or gun metal black for the rims to keep the menacing look going. Dealership prices are crazy for the package, so after market options are fine as long as they are compatible with my car.

Can anyone recommend a shop for Tires and Rims in GTA? (Online is okay too).
Any recommendation on a specific package for tire and rims? (which brand to stick too?)

Winter is a little rough where I live, so definitely do not want to comprises on quality.

I would appreciate the help from you experts

Some resource links here below from previous forum posts about winter tires:

Winter Tire Poll here:
https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1669804

Similar post situation:
https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1661330

Canadian Discussion forum:
https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1758664

I would do research and reviews as to which tire store is reputable in the GTA. Heard reviews about SimplyTire as popular choice in GTA area. As for tire and rim packages, each tire shop may have their own models/set recommend.
Appreciate 0