Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum Tracking My2022 M340i

10-12-2021, 05:19 PM   #111
grantj1983
Private
Rep
Drives: M 440i

Congrats, Leocce!!! Can I ask, do you know if you were affected by the RAM stop sale? If so, this gives people a bit of a timeline for cars delivered to the states without the RAM.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 06:30 PM   #112
leocce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantj1983 View Post
Congrats, Leocce!!! Can I ask, do you know if you were affected by the RAM stop sale? If so, this gives people a bit of a timeline for cars delivered to the states without the RAM.
grantj1983 nope no issues.. what I requested in my build which was almost every option... was added without stop sale... I ordered back in july19th through a broker
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 11:08 AM   #113
BMW in NE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leocce View Post
mine just got delivered to catonsville.. when you picking up yours this friday?... you may see mine and justbananas
Heh.. I'll be sure to snap a few pics if I see them
Appreciate 1
leocce65.50
      10-16-2021, 12:26 AM   #114
justbananas
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW in NE View Post
Heh.. I'll be sure to snap a few pics if I see them
Well, did you pick up?

Last edited by justbananas; 10-16-2021 at 12:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 10:49 AM   #115
BMW in NE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbananas View Post
Well, did you pick up?
I sure did! I didn't see your cars there though. I asked David about it and he said they might have been at the other lot but he wasn't sure. The dealership is under construction and there's cars everywhere! I didn't have a ton of time to take any pics but here's the one from when I arrived.

Appreciate 1
cszekl53.50
      10-16-2021, 10:59 AM   #116
leocce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I sure did! I didn't see your cars there though. I asked David about it and he said they might have been at the other lot but he wasn't sure. The dealership is under construction and there's cars everywhere! I didn't have a ton of time to take any pics but here's the one from when I arrived.

thats a nice color... and the rims!!!.. nice!!!.. same rims I got.. i think those are the best..

ya man this thing has been crazy.. way too long to get a car lol.
Appreciate 1
cszekl53.50
      10-16-2021, 12:03 PM   #117
renig
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: m340i

Quote:

Looks nice!! Similar to one I'm waiting on except mine has black rims. 13 more days!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 12:45 PM   #118
cszekl
LOVE BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 BMW M340I Xdrive

Garage List
2022 M340  [0.00]
Losing Hope

Order Received: 8/12
Scheduled For Production: week42
Production Begins:
Exterior Body Assembly Begins:
In Paint Booth:
Entering Assembly Line:
Assembly In Progress:
Quality Check:
Final Assembly:
Ready For Transport:
Awaiting Carrier Assignment:
Dispatched From Factory:
At The Port:
In Transit:
At The Port:
In Transit:
At The Dealership:
Vehicle Delivered: ???

Guys and Gals, I'm starting to lose hope on this car being built. Mine is a M340i X drive in Oxide Grey. It's been delayed once and has lost shadow line package and laser lights. BMW says nothing else will be missing. What have you all done to keep the hope up?
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 01:05 PM   #119
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cszekl View Post

Guys and Gals, I'm starting to lose hope on this car being built. Mine is a M340i X drive in Oxide Grey. It's been delayed once and has lost shadow line package and laser lights. BMW says nothing else will be missing. What have you all done to keep the hope up?
Our M340ix was ordered on 8/17, was originally scheduled for week 37, then 42, then 43. Your build date has probably been bumped to at least week 43. Build week 42 would have started production this past week. Hang in there- hopefully, both of our cars will start production next week.
Appreciate 2
jg4c361.00
cszekl53.50
      10-16-2021, 01:39 PM   #120
jg4c
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i XDrive

Quote:

Nice, and congratulations! So good to see someone actually get their car.

Looks like Mineral Grey, right? Rims are killer, so glad I ordered the same on staggered set up.

Were all the options you ordered included in the car? Any surprise deletions?

Did you order non run flat performance summer tires on the staggered wheels, if so, what tires came on the car? Michelin PS4's?

Thanks, and enjoy!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 01:54 PM   #121
jg4c
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i XDrive

Quote:
Production Begins:
In Paint Booth:
Entering Assembly Line:
Assembly In Progress:
Quality Check:
Final Assembly:
Ready For Transport:
Dispatched From Factory:
At The Port:
In Transit:
At The Port:
In Transit:
At The Dealership:

Like Springer says, week 43 could start any day next week. Did you confirm a new build week since 42 has passed?

How the hell did you lose shadowline package? It's still available on the site, as well as lasers. BMW should really get those off the build site, if they are not available.

Hang in there. Hope you start next week. While waiting I alternated between hitting the gym, and drinking heavily. Worked out nicely.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 04:13 PM   #122
DerekS
Major
Rep
Drives: '24 X3 M Sport

Quote:
Production Begins:
In Paint Booth:
Entering Assembly Line:
Assembly In Progress:
Quality Check:
Final Assembly:
Ready For Transport:
Dispatched From Factory:
At The Port:
In Transit:
At The Port:
In Transit:
At The Dealership:

Is your car being built in Germany or Mexico ? It seems that more options are being deleted from Mexican production.
      10-16-2021, 07:56 PM   #123
justbananas
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

Man those wheels are HOT! Congrats. I'm happy your deal successfully completed.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 08:05 PM   #124
trife.
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 X3MC x Porsche Cayenne

Damn, Shadowline getting axed from an order?? I know this sounds petty but I'll gladly pass on my car if that happens. The cerium grey bits are absolutely awful to me, and I'm certainly not paying to mod my lease after delivery. Fingers crossed.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 08:40 PM   #125
leocce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

"The cerium grey bits are absolutely awful to me" your opinion bud. lol
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 09:38 PM   #126
trife.
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 X3MC x Porsche Cayenne

Quote:
"The cerium grey bits are absolutely awful to me" your opinion bud. lol
Absolutely. To each his own. Why custom order a vehicle and settle for a configuration you don't want? I could buy off the lot and not wait months if I wanted to do that.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 10:25 PM   #127
justbananas
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trife. View Post
Absolutely. To each his own. Why custom order a vehicle and settle for a configuration you don't want? I could buy off the lot and not wait months if I wanted to do that.
For the price.. if possible
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2021, 12:16 AM   #128
leocce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trife. View Post
exactly.. why get those ugly black wheels ah?.. anyways
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2021, 09:05 AM   #129
pfh21
Rep
Drives: 2022 M440i xDrive

I wish I had seen this thread earlier, I dont have the Parking Assistance package on my 2022 M440 xdrive Coupe thats sitting on the Hawaiian Highway... I am a clown for thinking it was 'standard' since I didn't see the option when building and every car I drove at the dealership had it...and dealer said nothing about it when I submitted the build with him... A tiny bit sour...Its not a dealbreaker but bravo leocce... maybe ill be just leasing after all lol

Do you guys know if the display while parking will still have the brids eye view to see surroundings and not just rear?
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2021, 10:17 AM   #130
P_Leotardo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfh21 View Post
I wish I had seen this thread earlier, I dont have the Parking Assistance package on my 2022 M440 xdrive Coupe thats sitting on the Hawaiian Highway... I am a clown for thinking it was 'standard' since I didn't see the option when building and every car I drove at the dealership had it...and dealer said nothing about it when I submitted the build with him... A tiny bit sour...Its not a dealbreaker but bravo leocce... maybe ill be just leasing after all lol

Do you guys know if the display while parking will still have the brids eye view to see surroundings and not just rear?
I don’t think you get birdseye without the parking assistance package. Other will chime in to confirm.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2021, 10:58 AM   #131
leocce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfh21 View Post

I think you only get that view with the parking assist package.. I havent got my car yet tho.. still at the dealership
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2021, 11:46 AM   #132
justbananas
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I think you only get that view with the parking assist package.. I havent got my car yet tho.. still at the dealership
I believe that’s true. I opted to not order that package.
Appreciate 0