Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions What do you like the most about your G20 and what do you hate about it?

08-16-2019, 04:31 PM   #89
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonteaaa View Post
I love the exterior of the car, reminds me of a 5 series in a lot of angles. The space inside is also very roomy, compared to my previous Infiniti Q50.
The technology in this car is insane, it comes with so many features that I still haven't gotten used to yet. This is also my very first BMW I've ever owned so it's a great impression.
Some things I don't like about it so far would just be that the navigation is kind of weird as the nav arrow keeps switching directions when I'm driving. I'm used to the standard Navigation where the arrow points forward at all times and does not zoom in and out.

So far everything has been great!
You can set it to face north at all times... Go through the navigation settings and change it. You can also turn off the auto zoom feature to make it manual.

Last edited by premier3is; 08-16-2019 at 08:39 PM..
Appreciate 2
EXE462097.00