Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion **PSA** Attention Ghassan Automotive Customers - Please Read

Closed Thread

11-05-2020, 01:35 AM   #23
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Scraper

I just shared my truth for all the non-believers:

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=26877249
Appreciate 3
Fast.F10512.50
Tiago@VRSF2093.00
feuer4274.50
      11-05-2020, 04:48 AM   #24
CoolLiving
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3

All this could have been avoided if men will honor their words and work too many people burning hardworking individuals.
Appreciate 3
Fast.F10512.50
feuer4274.50
      11-05-2020, 08:45 AM   #25
Wolf 335
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

feuer what’s you story with these guys
Appreciate 1
feuer4274.50
      11-05-2020, 10:22 AM   #26
GhassanA
Rep
Drives: M5, M6, 135i, 335i, Z3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 335 View Post
His story is that he scammed us out of an engine by lying, he claimed he spun a crankhub on one of our engines, then refused to follow warranty protocol, demanded we purchase him a used engine of his choice and he would return our engine. We got him the engine he desired and he ignored us and refused to return our engine. Stealing over $3500 from us.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 10:28 AM   #27
NoGuru
Major
Rep
Drives: 335is

Garage List
2021 Chevy Silverad ...  [0.00]
2002 Jeep Cherokee  [0.00]
2014 CTS  [0.00]
2011 335is  [0.00]
A good reputation is worth more then $$$
2011 335is DCT BQ Tuning / BMS CAI / VRSF kittyless DP's / Synapse BOV and charge pipe / 7" VRSF Race FMIC / Walbro 535 and 450 on BMP4 / E90 tune / Diff Brace / PR Coils / Relocation Inlets / DAW Stage3+ Turbos / MMP port injection / xHP Stage 3 / FPR and -6 fuel lines
Appreciate 3
Nickco431456.00
feuer4274.50
      11-05-2020, 11:23 AM   #28
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 335 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhassanA View Post
His story is that he scammed us out of an engine by lying, he claimed he spun a crankhub on one of our engines, then refused to follow warranty protocol, demanded we purchase him a used engine of his choice and he would return our engine. We got him the engine he desired and he ignored us and refused to return our engine. Stealing over $3500 from us.
wow I can’t believe the indecency! I’m an mechanic who worked on fixing your screw ups! I’m not your customer and have zero benefit to gain from falsely accusation. You on the other hand, is the ultimate con artist! Everything I have stated is 100% true and is has been documented. Your POS used engine that was installed and charged as fully rebuild was replaced at Wizard Werks in Chicago. Now GTFO
Appreciate 3
NoGuru772.00
      11-05-2020, 01:51 PM   #29
CoolLiving
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuru View Post
A good reputation is worth more then $$$
Thank you. Some individuals just don't get it. If you ever have a business I will support.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 01:57 PM   #30
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Scraper

Quick update: The response through various social media outlets have been overwhelming, both positive and negative. Meanwhile, Ghassan continues to spew false information as a way to save face, which shouldn't be surprising to anyone who has taken 10 minutes of their time to read the full transcript.

We've received several leads for past and present customers that feel cheated by Ghassan. The estimated liabilities for the additional leads is somewhere around $40k.

Some have also inquired about Ghassan's Engine Giveaway raffle, to which we shared our consensus opinion on how we believe it's part of an ongoing effort to generate revenue in order to help settle disputes and other debts. We've made efforts to reach out to "past winners" but we have yet to receive confirmation from any individual.

Again, if anyone has any leads to Federal authorities or legal services (for Consumer Protection) based in Oklahoma, we certainly would appreciate it if you could send them our way.

Thank you for everyone's support and contributions!
Appreciate 2
feuer4274.50
      11-06-2020, 02:19 PM   #31
copafred87
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedPiston View Post
Quick update: The response through various social media outlets have been overwhelming, both positive and negative. Meanwhile, Ghassan continues to spew false information as a way to save face, which shouldn't be surprising to anyone who has taken 10 minutes of their time to read the full transcript.

We've received several leads for past and present customers that feel cheated by Ghassan. The estimated liabilities for the additional leads is somewhere around $40k.

Some have also inquired about Ghassan's Engine Giveaway raffle, to which we shared our consensus opinion on how we believe it's part of an ongoing effort to generate revenue in order to help settle disputes and other debts. We've made efforts to reach out to "past winners" but we have yet to receive confirmation from any individual.

Again, if anyone has any leads to Federal authorities or legal services (for Consumer Protection) based in Oklahoma, we certainly would appreciate it if you could send them our way.

PM'd
Appreciate 1
      11-07-2020, 10:16 PM   #32
Meeni
Gateropode
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedPiston View Post

If you intend to take legal action, you should take legal action. Talking about the case publicly without following your layer's advice may spoil the case.
Appreciate 1
nazali1264.50
Closed Thread