Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions Turbo Boost Gauge permanently displayed on main dash?

02-27-2023, 12:27 AM   #1
cyam
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i X (2020 G20)

Turbo Boost Gauge permanently displayed on main dash?

Is there any way to code or do something to permanently have the turbo boost shown on the main display?

I know you can get the full "Sports display" that takes over the entire center display. But I need the center display for Android Auto etc.

I know you can buy an M display module that gives you the full M display and that allows you to keep the boost gauge on the screen while still be able to see everything else.

I can't use this module (already bought but am selling it) because it does not show what drive mode you are in and as I constantly switch (and only switch) between Sport Ind and Sport+, I can't use it because I can't quickly and easily tell what mode I am in.

However I'd really like to have boost gauge permanent on the main dash screen. I also love to have tire pressure/temp - but I believe that can be coded in with Bimmercode.

Anyone know if this can be done with the boost gauge? It'd be awesome if on the right display when you select power/torque gauges it also had boost - so three lines instead of two.

Regardless, love to know any way to get a permanent boost gauge without sacrificing an entire screen.
Appreciate 0