Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Drive quality by dropping car

12-04-2021, 02:41 PM   #1
IMinusI
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Drive quality by dropping car

Hi I want to know from those of you who have dropped your car, how's the drive quality? Did it change from oem or is it the same. I've had done it in the past and for some reason I can hear the road and bumps are very loud inside the cabin. I'm kinda debating whether or not to drop it.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2021, 02:53 PM   #2
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMinusI View Post
Hi I want to know from those of you who have dropped your car, how's the drive quality? Did it change from oem or is it the same. I've had done it in the past and for some reason I can hear the road and bumps are very loud inside the cabin. I'm kinda debating whether or not to drop it.
I am running the Dinan springs on my M340 along with their "supplemental ride kit" which is just a set of modified bumpstops. Drop is subtle at about 1" and ride quality I would say is about 30% stiffer with little to no bounce - very oem like and amazingly good for just springs
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-04-2021, 02:55 PM   #3
IMinusI
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Quote:
I am running the Dinan springs on my M340 along with their "supplemental ride kit" which is just a set of modified bumpstops. Drop is subtle at about 1" and ride quality I would say is about 30% stiffer with little to no bounce - very oem like and amazingly good for just springs
Looks very good, I was actually thinking of going with Dinan. Thanks man appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2021, 03:08 PM   #4
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Quote:
Looks very good, I was actually thinking of going with Dinan. Thanks man appreciate it.
Glad it helped
Appreciate 0