Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2021 Torch Red 2LT C8 HTC (XPEL, Ceramic Coating, Extras, Low miles)

09-07-2021, 07:38 PM   #1
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G82 M4CX, C8, MKIV Supra

2021 Torch Red 2LT C8 HTC (XPEL, Ceramic Coating, Extras, Low miles)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 109,500.00

Item Interest
2021 Corvette Stingray 2LT Hard-Top Convertible in Torch Red, Natural Interior. 31XX miles

This car I custom built to spec and then added what I feel are must haves to enjoy this car for worry free driving and enhancing its looks. I am located in North/Central NJ, 30 minutes from Newark (EWR) Airport.

Paint Protection:

XPEL Ultimate Plus - Full Front, Full Hood, Front Fenders, Mirrors, A-Pillar, Rocker Panels, Side Skirts
Arctic Coating Ceramic Coating (5 year warranty)
XPEL Prime Window Tint all around

Mods:

2M Sport Cats
Tony Mamo Ported Throttle Body
Paragon Performance wheel spacers
Custom painted center caps to match the accelerate yellow metallic calipers
Corvette Jake Floor Liners - original carpets are new. The floor liners are rubber/plastic that cover the entire floor, GM product

The car is stunning and I get more thumbs up, comments, and people taking pictures/videos everywhere it goes. It is garage kept, and has only been hand washed by my professional detailer who comes to my house. This is my 6th Corvette over the last 20+ years.

I have bought and shipped many cars. If you are interested in enclosed transport, let me know as I have used (Plycar, Horseless Carriage, Intercity Lines). These companies are well known on auto forums and regularly ship exotic cars.

If you need a loan, look at PenFed. They have a balloon payment type option and also traditional financing. The balloon payment option keeps your payment much lower as it has a buy out at the end of the 36-60 month term, if you don't plan to keep the car for that many years, this makes sense for a lot of people to keep payment lower and then selling it.

With XPEL, Ceramic Coating, Parts, Labor, etc. there is about $8K worth of extras vs buying one stock. Most owners want to add these things such as XPEL, Ceramic coating, etc. so it is already done to start driving as soon as it arrives.

Attached Images

Last edited by Boostin335; 09-10-2021 at 03:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2021, 07:10 AM   #2
clone1008
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330i

Beautiful car.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2021, 07:52 AM   #3
Burrcold
Brigadier General