Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Trump is a Racist Bastard and He No Longer Hides It

06-30-2020, 08:57 AM   #89
floridaorange
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
The Villages used to jokingly be known as having a problem with STD's.
I've been to The Villages - its a nice place - seniors definitely party there, but the STD thing was a rumor. If you do some digging it's not really accurate. Which sucks because it's funny to think it's true, I was told the same thing by a friend of mine.
      06-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #90
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep
Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by R N M View Post
I love all the ppl thinking he is a racist.
The guy was born in a middle class neighborhood in Queens and was LOVED by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for decades.

He is an opportunist Not a racist.

He has done a Horrible job trying to end the riots.
He definitely uses race and racism as bait to incite people and stir up shit. That said, a lot of his behaviors over the years do indeed present as racist.

His comments about who he wants counting his money is a pretty racist example. Is that the same as wearing a klan robe and participating in lynchings? No. More along the lines of perpetuating systemic racism than overtly individual acts of racism but at the end of the day it is all part of the same problem.
Appreciate 2
minn197050.50

06-30-2020, 09:51 AM   #91
R N M
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
If you listen to his interviews from 80s and 90s - he is very consistent on his beliefs. Nobody labeled him a racist when he was a registered Democrat. I do agree as the President he should have more filter and get off Twitter.
Appreciate 3
      06-30-2020, 09:55 AM   #92
jamesinaz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 2017 540i

Quote:
If you listen to his interviews from 80s and 90s - he is very consistent on his beliefs. Nobody labeled him a racist when he was a registered Democrat. I do agree as the President he should have more filter and get off Twitter.
Agreed. Stop tweeting and use more thought before speaking. But I don't think he is a racist. I think the left attacks everyone with the race card that doesn't toe their line.

Betting if Trump selected Hillary to run as VP the DEMs would suddenly dredge up some racist sounding dog whistles from her past.
Appreciate 1
      06-30-2020, 09:57 AM   #93
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
I love all the ppl thinking he is a racist.
The guy was born in a middle class neighborhood in Queens and was LOVED by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for decades.

He is an opportunist Not a racist.

He has done a Horrible job trying to end the riots.
The riots are persistent in area that are supporting the riots. You can't blame him for something he doesn't have authority to resolved.

But let say he didn't care about states and local rights, what would you have him do? Gun down the rioters? Start a stampede when the local offical try to round them up? You really think the media will give a fair prospective especially after slandering that couple who protected their own property?
Appreciate 1
      06-30-2020, 10:04 AM   #94
Throttlesteer14
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 M240 ix, 14 Cayman S

The riots are one of the few things Trump has handled well as of late. The media and leftists so badly wanted him to step in. It would have propelled the "fascist" and " authoritarian" narrative to new heights. He just sat back and watched these cities fall apart under their own incompetent leaders. For once, he didn't take the bait.
Appreciate 1
      06-30-2020, 10:04 AM   #95
TXSTYLE
My Actions > Your Words
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Here's yet another well known defect and unfit character trait this clown has: Epic male chauvinist mindset who literally has disdain for women.
Again... I get the guy. He's a pathetic piece of work. But why would individuals support him or his character? All I can say is "broken moral compass". We all have mothers, some of us, have wives, girlfriends, sisters, etc.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...kel-may-2020-6
Appreciate 1
minn197050.50

06-30-2020, 10:08 AM   #96
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Here's yet another well known defect and unfit character trait this clown has: Epic male chauvinist mindset who literally has disdain for women.
Again... I get the guy. He's a pathetic piece of work. But why would individuals support him or his character? All I can say is "broken moral compass". We all have mothers, some of us, have wives, girlfriends, sisters, etc.

according to White House and intelligence officials intimately familiar with the contents of the conversations.

When will you learn.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 10:09 AM   #97
TXSTYLE
My Actions > Your Words
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
He definitely uses race and racism as bait to incite people and stir up shit. That said, a lot of his behaviors over the years do indeed present as racist.

His comments about who he wants counting his money is a pretty racist example. Is that the same as wearing a klan robe and participating in lynchings? No. More along the lines of perpetuating systemic racism than overtly individual acts of racism but at the end of the day it is all part of the same problem.
Exacactly. You don't have to be a raging Klansman or Neo Nazi to act like or be a Racist. Your mindset, support of, and or denial of it show your true colors.
I've said this many times before... Racists are scum! No matter who it's directed towards. But to have a so-called world leader and our own president no less perpetuate this shit is Inexcusable, period.
Appreciate 3
minn197050.50
Dagamus_NM1435.00

06-30-2020, 10:10 AM   #98
R N M
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Compared to Bill Clinton - he is an angel
Appreciate 1
      06-30-2020, 10:13 AM   #99
TXSTYLE
My Actions > Your Words
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
according to White House and intelligence officials intimately familiar with the contents of the conversations.

When will you learn.
The same can be said for YOU.

If you truly believe the only way to confirm his conversations or beliefs is straight from his mouth, you are very naive and should exit the conversation.
He is a proven compulsive liar. So even if he denied it, history has shown otherwise.
Appreciate 1
minn197050.50

06-30-2020, 10:14 AM   #100
R N M
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Exacactly. You don't have to be a raging Klansman or Neo Nazi to act like or be a Racist. Your mindset, support of, and or denial of it show your true colors.
I've said this many times before... Racists are scum! No matter who it's directed towards. But to have a so-called world leader and our own president no less perpetuate this shit is Inexcusable, period.
So you are so pure that you have no racial stereotypes at all?!?!

White liberal ppl usually are very guilty of this.
Appreciate 1
paliknight1773.50

06-30-2020, 10:17 AM   #101
wjjkoevoets
Bright Sky
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:

Quote:
Trump was “near-sadistic” when speaking with leaders like former UK Prime Minister Theresa May and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, calling them “stupid” and “a fool,” according to Carl Bernstein, a longtime Washington Post reporter of Watergate fame who reported the story for CNN.
Well, he isn't wrong

You may now proceed with your screeching while patting yourself on the back.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 10:18 AM   #102
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep

Quote:
The same can be said for YOU.

If you truly believe the only way to confirm his conversations or beliefs is straight from his mouth, you are very naive and should exit the conversation.
He is a proven compulsive liar. So even if he denied it, history has shown otherwise.
That not the point, how many article such as this have ended up being false when they site an unname source. Might as well go to redit and believe in the pee pee tapes all over again.

How much of the Ukraine gate and Russian stories the media 'leak' end up being fabricated.

Last edited by NormanConquest; 06-30-2020 at 10:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 10:18 AM   #103
rwheels
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Quote:
Compared to Bill Clinton - he is an angel
Compared to John F. Kennedy, he is God. What's your point?
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 10:27 AM   #104
TXSTYLE
My Actions > Your Words
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So you are so pure that you have no racial stereotypes at all?!?!

White liberal ppl usually are very guilty of this.
Nope. Sure don't.

So White Liberal vs White Conservatives:

You truly believe the one is more racist than the latter?
Can you provide me with your conclusion reasons?
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #105
R N M
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Nope. Sure don't.

So White Liberal vs White Conservatives:

You truly believe the one is more racist than the latter?
Can you provide me with your conclusion reasons?
I think both are equally racist in their own right.

Bro try to go to China, Russia, Japan etc - everyone is racist much more so than USA.

I’m just an immigrant and can only speak about my experience. I don’t expect to go to a country club and not get a side glance. Those ppl were in US for generations, I came here with nothing and i know it will take time to build my family legacy so that my kids and grandkids can be in better position just like my parents did for me. If you live your life knowing that nobody owes you anything, the sky is the limit for you in the US - other countries not so much......
Appreciate 5
      06-30-2020, 11:44 AM   #106
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep
Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
That not the point, how many article such as this have ended up being false when they site an unname source. Might as well go to redit and believe in the pee pee tapes all over again.

How much of the Ukraine gate and Russian stories the media 'leak' end up being fabricated.
What in the Ukraine leaks were false? Russia stuff is all over the place, though a lot of it is accurate.
Appreciate 1
minn197050.50

06-30-2020, 12:03 PM   #107
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
What in the Ukraine leaks were false? Russia stuff is all over the place, though a lot of it is accurate.
Doesn't take much effort

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/...prussia-story/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cia...d-exfiltration

Even the media handling of the Flynn matter has been ridiculous where they believe their bs instead of what in the written record in thr court case freely available to the public.

Hell you can simple go to the couple who defend their property after a riot broke down a community gate and was marching thru a private roadway and how they cover up those fact to smear the couple.

The media has been hot garbage for awhile and anyone trusting in them and their unname sources or constant omission of information and detail to spin a narrative since they aren't journalist they are pundits
Appreciate 3
      06-30-2020, 12:05 PM   #108
R N M
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post
Compared to John F. Kennedy, he is God. What's your point?
Point is Trump is not the 1st President we had that has questionable morality.
He wouldn’t be the last either.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 12:07 PM   #109
rwheels
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Point is Trump is not the 1st President we had that has questionable morality.
He wouldn’t be the last either.
Agreed, but popularity matters.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 12:09 PM   #110
rwheels
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Tex,

You need to get a job to occupy your mind. Relax man, relax.
How do you know he doesn't get paid to do this. You know, draw members in. Great job if you can get it.
Appreciate 0