Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - California MUM SPORTS (NORCAL) - Modification, PPF, CERAMIC COATING, ETC..

10-08-2020, 10:58 AM   #1
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5, BMW 335i

MUM SPORTS (NORCAL) - Modification, PPF, CERAMIC COATING, ETC..

Hello, fellow Bimmerpost members!

We are a new forum sponsor that is looking to give back and offer fair pricing on high-quality wrapping, chrome deletes, paint protection film (PPF), ceramic coatings (CeramicPro), window tinting, and powder coating.

A little about us: We have been modifying and protecting vehicles for over 15 years in the San Francisco Bay Area and know what quality work is. Our services are available on any make and model but let’s say we have a special place in our hearts for BMWs.

I’ve personally owned multiple BMWs and continue too as they truly are amazing machines. Like any expensive item, protection is key and why we want to offer competitive pricing for forum members. Over the years I’ve gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from these forums and why I would like to give back. I’m going to attach some pictures of some projects we have done. I don’t want this post to be a sales advertisement and would love for people to comment or ask any questions that come to mind. If interested please feel free to reach out directly on this post or by DM or via social media which will all be linked below.

From all of us at Mum Sports, we wish everyone safety during these tough times and look forward to chatting with everyone. Cheers!

Facebook
Instagram
Website
Yelp
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-15-2020, 12:42 AM   #2
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has reached out! I'm excited for potential projects and new customers! We also recently finished a 2020 BMW X5 (G05) that I wanted to share. We did the following:

1: Full body paint correction
2: Ceramic Pro Gold Package (This is 4 layers of of 9H CeramicPro)
3: Full caliper color change (Grey to Red)
4. Window Tinting
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-15-2020, 11:34 AM   #3
TheDudeMan
First Lieutenant
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 20' 330i & RX 350

Cool man. Shoot me a PM. I'm looking to chrome delete my window trim on my 20 330i. Please let me know the cost. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2020, 12:27 PM   #4
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry for the late reply I wasn't notified of your post so missed it. I will reach out to you now with pricing for a chrome delete!

Thanks,
Adrien
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2020, 10:53 AM   #5
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to thank everyone who reached out and booked an appointment! Super excited to get more BMW's in shop! Will share pictures as we complete projects! Please feel free to reach out for quotes and interested projects! For the time being I wanted to share a new project we just finished!

2020 Mercedes GT R AMG
- Whole Car Custom Cut PPF
- Mum's Ceramic Package (3 layers of 9H protection)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-20-2020, 07:13 PM   #6
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is staying safe during these unprecedented times! We've finished some cool projects recently and wanted to share! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or customizations to your BMW!

2018 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- All Around Package Xpel Ultimate PPF
- Mum's Ceramic Package
- Suntek CIR Window Tint
- Installed Rear Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2020, 12:49 PM   #7
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe during these unprecedented times. We remain open and will be running special holiday pricing! We have completed a few forum members vehicles and are looking forward to completing some more! Bellow is a fellow forums members F80 M3 that we painted their calipers recently! Feel free to reach out with any questions or quotes!

Thanks,
Adrien
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-22-2020, 10:59 AM   #8
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holidays! Wanted to share another project we recently completed. An Alpine White F82 M4. We did an all around Xpel Paint Protection Film (PPF) and caliper paint! Looks very sharp and fully protected from any road debris! Also take you to everyone who has reached out! Please keep them coming! We will also be doing a holiday special and will start booking for January. More details to come!

Best,
Adrien
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 03:40 PM   #9
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone has been doing well! We've have gotten many questions about all the services we offer so wanted to post a brief list of everything we offer! Please feel free to reach out with any questions! Also please check out our newly redesigned website: mumsports.com that highlights in greater detail all our offerings!

Services Offered:

Custom Cut Paint Protection Film (PPF)
- Xpel Stealth: This is a Non-Gloss PPF film that offers a slight matte finish
- Xpel Ultimate Plus: This is a High-Gloss PPF film that will enhance a paints gloss finish
- Full Front Package: Full Hood, Fenders, Bumper, Headlights, Side Mirrors, Door Cups and Edges, Rear Luggage Area

- Partial Front Package: ⅓ Hood and Fenders, Full Bumper, Headlights Side Mirrors, Door Cups and Edges
All Around Package: All Painted Surfaces

Chrome Delete (3M)
Full Chrome Delete (Any Color)

Custom Cut Vehicle Wraps (3M Film)
- Full Color Change
- Partial Wraps (Roofs, Side Skirts, Etc)

Ceramic Pro 9H Nano Coating
- Bronze Package: 1 Layer Top Coat
- Silver Package: 1 Layers of 9H Coating, 1 Layer Top Coat
- Mum’s Package: 3 Layers of 9H Coating, 1 Layer Top Coat
- Gold Package: 4 Layers of 9H Coating, 1 Layer Top Coat

Wheel Services
- Curb Repair
- Full Color Change (Powder Coating)

Caliper Services
- Full Caliper Color Change (Painting): This can be any color of your choice! All we need is a paint code or paint sample!

Window Tinting
- Suntek CIR (Ceramic Film)
- Suntek CXP (Non-Ceramic Film)
- 3M Crystalline
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2021, 01:37 PM   #10
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

It's a beautiful day in the Bay hopefully everyone is enjoying the sun! We recently finished another G20! Brand New 2021 BMW 330e came in for an All Around PPF and window tinting! Check out the finished product! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or quotes! We also recently redesigned our website which goes into greater detail on every service we offer. Check us out at www.mumsports.com
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2021, 01:50 PM   #11
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

We recently completed another BMW! This M4 came in for an Xpel PPF, Ceramic, and Caliper Paint Services! If anyone is interested in any service we offer please feel free to reach out via DM or check out or website www.mumsports.com. All of our services are broken down in depth with many photo examples!

Here are some pics of the M4!

Cheers,
Adrien
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2021, 03:31 PM   #12
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

We just finished a full paint correction and ceramic pro gold package on this 2021 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Please check out our website: www.mumsports.com for all the services we offer! We love chatting with fellow enthusiasts please don't hesitate to reach on here or through our website!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-24-2021, 12:25 PM   #13
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

Thank you everyone who reached out with questions and inquiries! We just finished an All Around Xpel Stealth PPF and Ceramic Pro coating on this 2021 BMW X7! I must say this project turned out amazing! Check out the pictures bellow! Again feel free to check out our website: www.mumsports.com and feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries!

Cheers,
Adrien
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-07-2021, 03:20 PM   #14
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep

Hello Everyone!

We just finished a full paint correction and all around Xpel stealth paint protection film (PPF) on this E53 AMG! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Please check out our website: www.mumsports.com for all the services we offer! We love chatting with fellow enthusiasts please don't hesitate to reach on here or through our website!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2021, 08:54 AM   #15
zazzau
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i XDrive

Just sent you PM
Appreciate 0