Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Our refugees...

Closed Thread

02-02-2016, 01:58 PM   #199
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Back to the 72 virgins ?
Only if they are female virgins

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer had warned you about
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2016, 02:14 PM   #200
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Only if they are female virgins
Too bad my friend , I've heard this is the #1 of 72 !
Attached Images

02-03-2016, 07:50 AM   #201
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

I was thinking about Conchita Wurst, but this is more a joke to european people

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer had warned you about
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2016, 08:08 AM   #202
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
I was thinking about Conchita Wurst, but this is more a joke to european people
Conchita.. Seriously wtf is wrong with Eurovision how the fuck this that thing beat out the Polish chicks with the boobs popping out? Something in the water must be really reducing testosterone levels in EU men..
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 08:09 AM   #203
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
LMAO from the 72, she's a 10 out of 10. You should see the other ones...
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 08:57 AM   #204
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
LMAO from the 72, she's a 10 out of 10. You should see the other ones...
Yes my friend..Here are the other ones
Attached Images

02-03-2016, 09:00 AM   #205
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Yes my friend..Here are the other ones
HAHAH.. Gives new meaning to the term "porker".
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #206
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

They're here!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/so-it-beg...inal-refugees/
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 01:18 PM   #207
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Oughh !

Just saw the Belgian newsflash..and it was also Oughhh !
Girl age 17 was raped by 7 Iraqis in Belgium (Oostende) =>http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenl...opgepakt.dhtml
The good news is...The suckers are caught and in jail !
      02-03-2016, 01:33 PM   #208
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Oughh !

Just saw the Belgian newsflash..and it was also Oughhh !
Girl age 17 was raped by 7 Iraqis in Belgium (Oostende) =>http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenl...opgepakt.dhtml
The good news is...The suckers are caught and in jail !
Fuck jail.. They should be shot.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 01:45 PM   #209
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Fuck jail.. They should be shot.
Indeed !
But first raped too by a silverback gorilla .
      02-03-2016, 01:48 PM   #210
Hooter
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Indeed !
But first raped too by a silverback gorilla .
How the fuck dare you!

That's animal cruelty.

Silverbacks are sensitive creatures.......
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #211
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
How the fuck dare you!

That's animal cruelty.

Silverbacks are sensitive creatures.......
Yes I know , and I meant it only as kinda violent expression because we know silverbacks are really strong .
      02-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #212
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
That is funny. But the leftists will protest against the US Army.
I have to say (sarcastically) Good Luck to them.
      02-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #213
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
That is funny. But the leftists will protest against the US Army.
I have to say (sarcastically) Good Luck to them.
Election year - unless something catestrophic occurs, Obama will be complacent and continue with minor effort, but enough to satisfy the "Hope" population that bought into him. Don't want to mess with the record of the most pacifist POTUS ever.
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #214
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Election year - unless something catestrophic occurs, Obama will be complacent and continue with minor effort, but enough to satisfy the "Hope" population that bought into him. Don't want to mess with the record of the most pacifist POTUS ever.
Pacifist, pansy or that other p word. He's all of them and a bag of chips/crisps.
Countdown to gtfo continues.
      02-03-2016, 04:32 PM   #215
DfVgyCjmFQnu
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i Auto Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Correction, "most pacifist POS ever"
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 06:11 PM   #216
M3Post
Supreme Allied Commander DDE
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red '08 E92 M3 - DCT

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Frenchman has a surprise for the migrant attackers…..

'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/HARROP Supercharger/SSP Spec-R clutch discs/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/Pipercross Air Filter/LUX H8 180/NGK Racing Iridium R2556B-9/BPM Sport Stage II/BPM Sport DCT/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Guide Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/ Motul 600/Tint/APEX SM-10 18X11 ET44 + 12mm Spacers/APEX 75mm Stud Kit/
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2016, 06:16 PM   #217
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
"Surely This Problem Won't Affect Me"

"Surely This Problem Won't Affect Me"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/01/2016 22:25 -0500
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...wont-affect-me

1st Submitted by Jeff Thomas via InternationalMan.com,

On a daily basis, I receive emails from associates in the UK and Europe that speak of the sheer madness of allowing refugees in the millions to pour into Europe. The riot in Cologne, Germany, by some 1,000 men who sexually assaulted 90 women, and robbed and threatened others, offers insight as to the scale of riots that we may expect to see in the future.

And the immigration of refugees is just beginning. The shock and horror that my associates express evidences that never before in their lifetimes have events such as these taken place, and that far worse is yet to come.

We tend to view this “scourge of the demon” as though it’s something new. Yet, in fact, it’s occurred many times before.

Randolph Bourne:

“War is the health of the State.”

When there is warfare, people will subjugate themselves to the state as at no other time. They will allow themselves to be taxed and used as cannon fodder, and to have their rights stripped away, as they are in an “emergency” condition that requires sacrifice but will (hopefully) be over soon.

Unfortunately, it’s not intended to be over soon. Perpetual conflict means perpetual increase in power by political leaders. Therefore, the leaders will claim that they want it to all be over as soon as possible, but they actually will seek the opposite. Of course, the people don’t desire conflict, so they have to be fooled into believing that it’s necessary. The Nazis had a thorough understanding of this principle.

Hermann Goering:

"Why of course the people don’t want war. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

It’s pretty easy to stop the “invasion” by Muslims into Europe, yet we see the EU making threatening noises to all member countries that if they don’t open the floodgates and let them in, there will be hell to pay. The EU government itself is therefore creating the problem that it will later claim it’s trying to control. The wars (Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, and more) are intended, in part, to push tax dollars into the military industry and, in part, to create a distraction from the economic mismanagement of the central government. The creation of large numbers of refugees (both real refugees and opportunists) is an additional benefit to the government, as they will create disharmony and fear throughout Europe as they fail to assimilate.

Hitler used the Jews as his excuse for creating a police state and going to war. The EU (and its allies) will create a crisis, then invoke martial law as an “unfortunate necessity” in order to contain the problem they’ve created. Goering, Goebbels, and Hitler knew quite well that you first have to create a demon, then you can subjugate your people in an effort to control that demon.

But, in doing so, you need a good marketing programme. You need regular propaganda going out to work the people up into a lather.

Joseph Goebbels:
“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”

On both sides of the Atlantic, governments, with the eager but blind assistance of the press, are creating a crisis of epic proportions. It’s essential that they do so, as they have already created an economic crisis of epic proportions and they need a distraction from that problem—one which allows them control over the people and the assurance of staying in power. Throughout history, warfare has provided that power for one group of political leaders after another.

It’s also important to make the people feel helpless, so that they’ll turn to their government to solve the problem. Therefore, the ability for individual retaliation must be taken out of the hands of the people.

Adolf Hitler:
“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!”

The EU government are presently causing the problem through mass immigration by refugees. But, surely, the very idea that such an influx of uncontrollable people could be a good thing is preposterous. How could anyone ever believe that any good could come of this?

Adolf Hitler:
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and, eventually, they will believe it.”

The “Muslim question” has been made into a political issue. Conservatives who see themselves as “sensible” will oppose the immigration, whilst liberals who see themselves as “caring” will support it. The extreme polarisation between factions will ensure that the lie (as absurd as it is) will receive the immovable support of roughly 50% of the population of Europe (and countries abroad).

Still, intelligent people are saying to each other every day, “Don’t these politicians get it? Don’t they understand that this influx of Muslims is a disaster in the making?” Well, yes, actually, they understand that all too well, which is why they’re all on board.

As in both of the previous world wars, we shall see the charade play out again. Each country in Europe will, in turn, join the war with “the enemy.” At some point, Russia will get dragged in, either through an overzealous military action, or through a false-flag attack, and a world war will be on.

The US and Canada, at first, will just contribute armaments and advisors, but, eventually, the American people will be persuaded that, without their involvement, the Muslims will overrun America as well. If the Americans don’t fall into line on cue, false-flag incidents will be created that will cost American lives that point directly to Muslims. Again, this is nothing new. The Americans have been dragged into war repeatedly in the same way in the past.

The question is not whether Muslims will overrun Europe. They will. (That’s the objective.) The question is not whether there will be war. There will be. The question is whether you live in a place that will be safe when it occurs or whether your present location will become unlivable at some point.

Of course, there will be those who recognise that, in this game, their own government is not their friend. Some will choose to prepare an exit plan, should it become necessary. Internationalisation offers the greatest likelihood of insurance against the threat of an overreaching government.

Insurance, after all, is purchased not due to a certainty that something will go badly wrong. It’s purchased when a disastrous outcome is likely enough to warrant having that insurance in place.

Unfortunately there’s little any individual can practically do to change the trajectory of this trend in motion.

All you can hope to do is to save yourself from the consequences of all this stupidity.

We think everyone should own some physical gold. Gold is the ultimate form of wealth insurance. It’s preserved wealth through every kind of crisis imaginable. It will preserve wealth during the next crisis, too.

But if you want to be truly “crisis-proof” there's more to do…

Most people have no idea what really happens when a government goes out of control, let alone how to prepare…

How will you protect yourself in the event of a crisis?
'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/HARROP Supercharger/SSP Spec-R clutch discs/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/Pipercross Air Filter/LUX H8 180/NGK Racing Iridium R2556B-9/BPM Sport Stage II/BPM Sport DCT/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Guide Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/ Motul 600/Tint/APEX SM-10 18X11 ET44 + 12mm Spacers/APEX 75mm Stud Kit/
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 07:07 PM   #218
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
One more just for the heck of it. Great sound track choice, especially around the 3:30 mark..

Trucker rams through migrant 'refugees' in France

Appreciate 1
      02-04-2016, 03:46 AM   #219
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFerry View Post
One more just for the heck of it. Great sound track choice, especially around the 3:30 mark..

Trucker rams through migrant 'refugees' in France

Clever guy. What did he prove again..?
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2016, 12:26 PM   #220
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Clever guy. What did he prove again..?
Well I think he proved Truckers don't need French Police to handle stray migrants on the roads. Trucks are so much bigger than people. And trucks are made of metal rather than flesh. Who needs police when one has 100, 000 lbs of truck?
Appreciate 2
Closed Thread