Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Our refugees...

Closed Thread

01-29-2016, 02:42 PM   #177
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

Rapefugee...very nice wordfinding

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer had warned you about
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2016, 03:31 PM   #178
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 118i

My spray pepper jell arrived today. I can't travel with any of my guns at the ready but I always have a blade at the ready as well as a pepper spray.
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2016, 03:48 PM   #179
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by david in germany View Post
My spray pepper jell arrived today. I can't travel with any of my guns at the ready but I always have a blade at the ready as well as a pepper spray.
I read that a recent poll indicated 40% of Germans want Merkel out.
TIME' person of the year to punching bag just like that.
      01-29-2016, 04:50 PM   #180
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I read that a recent poll indicated 40% of Germans want Merkel out.
TIME' person of the year to punching bag just like that.
Concerning the biased media it's rather 80% who want her out. 40% may go for the ones who would like to see her dangling from a lantern

Make sure you have the speakers on! If the vids don't play highlight/copy the URL and watch them on YT
[u2b]watch?v=h9Ivatg8loE[/u2b]
[u2b]
watch?v=cwZIAw4AyqI[/u2b]
      01-29-2016, 05:10 PM   #181
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel_dafo_kenyg_as View Post
Concerning the biased media it's rather 80% who want her out. 40% may go for the ones who would like to see her dangling from a lantern

Make sure you have the speakers on! If the vids don't play highlight/copy the URL and watch them on YT
[u2b]watch?v=h9Ivatg8loE[/u2b]
[u2b]
watch?v=cwZIAw4AyqI[/u2b]
I think you are posting out you rear end... It is more like 98%
The 40% want her dangling may be correct though.
Appreciate 2
      01-30-2016, 11:05 AM   #182
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

No wonder that we want Merkel to go, at first she invited on her own lots of refugees, than determining that the flood is overwhelming us but cant say stop or state a mistake, nooo, we can fix this!
As a result of the countless new citizens the circumstances into Germany changes very quickly. If she doesnt find a way very quickly to solve this, and Im sure she wont w/o losing her face, shes done.
But firing her would not solve the problem itself, theres more to come and must be decided and I hope, somebody got the ass to tell the world also more unpopular decisions...

Appreciate 1
      01-30-2016, 03:29 PM   #183
M3Post
Supreme Allied Commander DDE
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red '08 E92 M3 - DCT

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
The power is with the people. But what does this mean? It means you collectively have strength in numbers and can overcome any minority invading force, or government thugs, simply by your sheer numbers. Remember, the government are the people's elected officials, they are public servants. They serve YOU, the people - and not the reverse. YOU do not serve them. Simple solution to the present situation: ALL citizens of the entire country should stop working for at least four months or longer. Be prepared for hardship to get your country back. During the national strike everybody employed by the public sector corporations should NOT go to work, and I mean everybody STOPS working!!!!!!

Since the governments of the world are run by corporations you must hit them where it hurts i.e. their bottom line profits - money and taxes. When one country succeeds with this method the others will learn by example and follow. Once the citizenry wake up to the notion that they CAN and MUST take their country back from the unelected technocrats in the EU Parliament, by non compliance with the economic system, their strength in numbers will allow them to succeed with their demands for the immediate round up and repatriation of the Moorish invaders.

All railway workers, all pilots, all public transportation drivers, all taxis, all power station workers, all sanitation workers, all miners, all grocery services, all restaurants, all cafes, all teachers, all emergency services, all doctors, all dentists, etc. etc. EVERYBODY must organize together and STOP working for four months or longer. Tell your elected officials they will no longer have YOUR tax dollars to spend on giving welfare and free handouts to the invaders unless they comply with the demands of the Belgium citizens.

The invaders want money (welfare). The government wants money (taxes). STOP giving it to them. Yes, some of you may loose your jobs, but once the invaders have left, there will plenty of welfare money left over that is no longer going to the invaders, thugs, gangs, and rapists who will have been forced to leave (repatriated). However, many of you will not loose your jobs because the corporations need skilled workers to survive. The invaders are not skilled, nor are they equipped to live in a civilized society, when all they have known is a medieval way of life.

Start by communicating among yourselves that you (the true citizens) have strength in numbers and will no longer comply or consent to participate in the system. IF everybody stops working then what are the corporations going to do? Yes, the corporations will become desperate and shut down, and then they will put pressure on the government because their shareholders will be pressuring them not to go bankrupt. Moreover, all citizens should only purchase food during the national strike. The economy will start to implode - way more than it already is doing. The people will make their demands. This will only work if everybody, everybody stops working and acts as one collective body of people.

At the moment the government is acting with the CONsent of the people. Yes, it's all a CON. By this I mean you only think you elected your government. Remove your consent for them to govern you. Organize. Make your demands known. Do it peacefully. ALL of you, walk off the job and bring the country to its knees. Do I have your attention? I hope so. YOU have the power.. NOT the invaders getting free handouts of your hard earned tax dollars. Do it soon before it gets much, much worse. Sharia law is coming. Get a weapon. Food. Cash. Gold. Silver and food.

Spread the word. Your future is in your hands NOT the hands of the invaders. Challenge the system. Do not comply with the con. They want you to think you are helpless. You are not. Act together and not alone.
Appreciate 1
      01-30-2016, 03:50 PM   #184
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

This morning in Belgium => http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/32616/Terre...in-Jumet.dhtml
      01-30-2016, 04:47 PM   #185
Hooter
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Seems to me you Europeans need to get some good Australian common sense on immigrants.
If you don't have a skill, trade or qualification that the country needs, you can't come in!
Appreciate 1
      01-30-2016, 05:14 PM   #186
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
Seems to me you Europeans need to get some good Australian common sense on immigrants.
If you don't have a skill, trade or qualification that the country needs, you can't come in!
I would love to kick sucker ass , and I have the skills
The problem is in these fucking European countries that we Europeans (In my case Belgian) end up in jail quickly for racism
If we own a gun means jail over here , so what can we do ?

Our country invited those suckers and more will come , it's our European parliament..think they are insane !
In the meanwhile I think the whole world knows that Belgium is the nr-1 for Jihadi breeding ground...
And I need to pay insane Belgian taxes while I work my ass off to feed those suckers...Imagine ?!?!
      01-30-2016, 05:59 PM   #187
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
If we own a gun means jail over here , so what can we do ?
Use it? It's a myth that the police is on our side. Cops are against the people. They're brain washed and part of the system of pigs.
      01-30-2016, 07:59 PM   #188
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Mean while crazy freaks thinking it's really funny...
It's fucking unbelievable !!!
Attached Images

01-31-2016, 10:33 AM   #189
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Thats the right way to go in my opinion. Former years ago we need some foreign people to do some work into coal mines, heavy industries and so on. We invited italian and turkish men to work here and a lot of them were coming. After Germany was grown up again and was able to fill the empty spots with own citizens, we did so but we didnt say stop to all other foreigners who gets into our country and so the story begun.
If you met one of the old workers today, you'll determine that they cant speak german fluent, because they didnt learned it within 30(!) years and more!
So, if anyone announces to integrate the refugees of today within our social society and want to force them to learn our language and accept our rules of life...thats ridiculous.

On the other hand: See how many foreign people do some work where the german humans are not willing to do theirselves: Cleaning, fast food, very heavy or dirt work...the list could be continued. As into US or other countries lots of immigrants do this dirty kind of work because their hostnation wouldnt make their own hands too dirty, no?
But we have to draw a line to sort the "befores" and the "afters". I cant imagine that we would have enough jobs to spend to get all into work.
Today into the news there was a story from a sunk boat, where few have survived and guess what people was into it? Syrian (ok), Afghanistan and Myanmar?? Somethings definitely wrong into the world...

Appreciate 2
      01-31-2016, 01:21 PM   #190
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Use it? It's a myth that the police is on our side. Cops are against the people. They're brain washed and part of the system of pigs.
Germany is no longer a peoples Government nation. You may as well call it "Corporation Germany" Tax evasion is more of a crime than murder as it takes money from the government. The father from Steffi Graff did like 10 years for tax fraud and someone that is convicted of murder will do 5 or less depending on good behavior.

Solution if you get charged with tax fraud, kill a politician before the trial, and get out sooner.
Appreciate 1
      01-31-2016, 03:49 PM   #191
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Oh you!
Appreciate 2
      01-31-2016, 04:33 PM   #192
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Don't use to be down below on this page. FFS, getting back up on the M3 forum.
Appreciate 1
      01-31-2016, 04:57 PM   #193
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman
Don't use to be down below on this page. FFS, getting back up on the M3 forum.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      02-01-2016, 04:38 PM   #194
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep

Is it the juice? Watch that evil reptile eyes. Is it Satan himself speaking?
[u2b]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqWV9e5LE4[/u2b]
      02-01-2016, 11:21 PM   #195
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Is it the juice? Watch that evil reptile eyes. Is it Satan himself speaking?
[u2b]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqWV9e5LE4[/u2b]
Dude, do you realize who that is on your avatar, and what he has done in recent times?

Last edited by Helmsman; 02-01-2016 at 11:33 PM..
Appreciate 1
      02-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #196
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r
Quote:
Thats the right way to go in my opinion. Former years ago we need some foreign people to do some work into coal mines, heavy industries and so on. We invited italian and turkish men to work here and a lot of them were coming. After Germany was grown up again and was able to fill the empty spots with own citizens, we did so but we didnt say stop to all other foreigners who gets into our country and so the story begun.
If you met one of the old workers today, you'll determine that they cant speak german fluent, because they didnt learned it within 30(!) years and more!
So, if anyone announces to integrate the refugees of today within our social society and want to force them to learn our language and accept our rules of life...thats ridiculous.

On the other hand: See how many foreign people do some work where the german humans are not willing to do theirselves: Cleaning, fast food, very heavy or dirt work...the list could be continued. As into US or other countries lots of immigrants do this dirty kind of work because their hostnation wouldnt make their own hands too dirty, no?
But we have to draw a line to sort the "befores" and the "afters". I cant imagine that we would have enough jobs to spend to get all into work.
Today into the news there was a story from a sunk boat, where few have survived and guess what people was into it? Syrian (ok), Afghanistan and Myanmar?? Somethings definitely wrong into the world...
The reason "Germans (or Americans) won't do this work" is precisely because cheap immigrant labor (legal or illegal) is brought in to do it, which drives the price down to levels Germans and Americans won't accept. If it pays at or less than welfare, then the only people who will do the work are those that don't qualify for welfare.

If there was no immigrant labor pool willing to work for less, wages for these jobs would rise significantly, and people would get off the welfare rolls to take them. If you paid fruit pickers $18/hr (vs. the $6.00 they now earn), fruit would certainly cost more, but our taxes could be reduced by fewer people on welfare, and less social costs for immigrants dependent upon public healthcare, etc.

I'd MUCH rather pay higher prices than higher taxes.
      02-02-2016, 01:50 AM   #197
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

To give you an idea how pricedumping is working here: German Fishermen go out for fishing shrimps, sending them to Tunisia for skin shedding and after return they would be sold.
Believe it or not, this way saves the actual price, cheapest way to do.

Appreciate 1
      02-02-2016, 01:52 PM   #198
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Belgium yesterday...

More than 100 Iraqi refugees are returned to Iraq !
The reason why in their comment was like..

1-Belgium has bad service .
2-Belgium has no freedom .
3-Belgium has bad food .
4-Belgium don't care about us .
5-Belgium means we need to work .

Probably they expected a ***** resort !
Anyway they are gone with a 300 Euro bonus ..
Their last words ...
"We prefer to die in war in our country then to stay in Belgium"
Back to the 72 virgins ?

LINK => http://www.knack.be/nieuws/belgie/vr...al-653049.html