Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing Don't Fail!!(iPhone Game)

03-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Cool Don't Fail!!(iPhone Game)

Hi guys < : D!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/dont-fail/id426202955?mt=8

I just created my first iPhone game, and it was just approved at the app store by Apple. It works on iPhone,iPod Touch, and iPad(it wont be full screen on iPad).

Name: Don't Fail!!
Price: 99cents

Purpose: This game has 40 levels, and it is one of those games that serve the purpose of playing quickly any second you have free time. The levels are short, yet very difficult. It is good to play on the bus, when you are waiting in line, etc. The purpose is to have quick and simple fun anyone can enjoy. The controls are very simple(use joystick to move, get A+, do not touch F), and can be played by anyone, but the game gets difficult that it makes you want to throw your phone at the wall : )! It requires patience and skill ^_^.

I am 19, and plan on using the money to helping pay for the rest of college, and also modding my 1'er even more, because right now I haven't been able to mod it much because of car payments xD, which is why I am asking for your help!!

To find it, you can look up Don't Fail, or Alfonso Lopez in the app store, or follow this link for more information!!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/dont-fail/id426202955?mt=8

Please download if possible, and rate it. Any comments will be appreciated, as I am here for you guys!

P.S, I am already working on an update with a never ending level that records your high score, and in the future, adding more levels if enough people download!

Thanks a lot!

Greenkirby21
facebook.com/AlfonsoLopezGames
      04-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep
Drives: 2016 i8

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [10.00]
Congrats! Releasing your first game is always something to be proud of. I ended up releasing 3 apps when the SDK / App Store was first launched. Made some nice spending money, and it was cool to see people enjoying them.

The artwork looks creative, but I'm not sure I fully understand the concept of the gameplay. I don't see the A+ in the screenshot...maybe some more screenshots would help? Good luck though!