Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions Monitoring the resistance of the ignition squib on the ignition circuit.

04-24-2024, 06:22 AM   #1
sergshamiryan
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 3 series

Monitoring the resistance of the ignition squib on the ignition circuit.

Hi friends, yesterday after doing all ecus VO code, i got an error in idrive, Restraint system warning with airbags and etc, in in ista+ i got an error saying Monitoring the resistance of the ignition squib on the ignition circuit. The resistance is too high" , please help how can i solve that?
Maybe its because i did that with the engine running? i read now that when working witi airbags i have to even disconnect from battery

Last edited by sergshamiryan; 04-24-2024 at 06:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2024, 12:51 PM   #2
fajdyh
Registered
Rep
Drives: fiat s500

My SRS light changed into burning and an indie checked and were given this studying: "The resistance value within the ignition circuit containing factor R12/10 (Front passenger side airbag ignition squib) is simply too excessive." The indie stated he did not have the tools to head similarly and advised me to look the dealer. Anyone have any idea what this is probably?

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited by fajdyh; Yesterday at 01:26 PM..
Appreciate 0