Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

08-13-2019, 11:09 AM   #4489
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
Ok, few things that happened to me just thus year all from Match/Okcupid/Hinge

Dated a chic who lost her visa, told me she was gonna leave the country and couldn't be with me after 3 months of an awesome relationship and completely ghosted me back in Feb. Texted me a week ago asking to "stay on my couch" for a few days... unreal.

3 weeks ago some chic a few towns over from my work asked me out and she was HIV positive but said it's cool, she has it under control.

in July a woman in my small town said she knew were I lived, knew my car and asked if I wanted to go to the local bar. That freaked me the F out.

I could probably keep going, I feel like something weird happens every week to me
How does one have HIV under control???
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      08-13-2019, 11:10 AM   #4490
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
How does one have HIV under control???
Symptom management and labs.

UncleWede I can post a few pictures of under control aspects of various VDs if you wish. Let me know. I'm here to help.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
      08-13-2019, 11:11 AM   #4491
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
eh we'll see how that goes

but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol
Quote:
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.
Now_Rudi I think Pickle means that the pool he is fishing in isn't mature.
      08-13-2019, 11:12 AM   #4492
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Ah.....I'll serve myself the today.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      08-13-2019, 11:14 AM   #4493
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Symptom management.
x infinity
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      08-13-2019, 12:42 PM   #4494
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

but there's one big, big big big difference (and don't take this the wrong way): if we assume your criteria as a sign of maturity and assume maturity comes through age... i'm screwed for a while lol

plus, i'm chilling. came to germany with my family, spent the whole day today at the museum and welt
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
i... no i didn't mean to remind you of your age
i mean, the way i look at it is i definitely wouldn't be here doing what i do if i never just took the shot. i wouldn't be studying in a school thats top 3 for my
major, wouldn't be running many organizations on campus etc. it's really not about being fearful of rejection, but more about after a point youre like "okay i tried this this and this, changed that too but still same result wtf is going wrong"

Quote:
Quote:
Age has nothing to do with maturity. You, my friend, have no worried here. You're still young and a lot of what you do, or don't, is still acceptable, but you show more maturity than many adults that I know. You hold your own very well with many of us older types on here. That says much about you.

Quote:
Thanks for reminding me that I am older than your mother.. I don't take offense. And, yes, maturity does have a lot to do with it but I stand by belief that self confidence and how you carry yourself play a huge role. My ex husband had a friend that was really nothing to look at. He dressed well and had this confidence that just oozed from his pores - I have no idea where it came from. He would approach the unapproachable, and 9 times out of 10 he got dates. All his friends were dumbfounded. I think his balls were bigger than his brain. He had no fear of being rejected.
This. Sometimes, this attitude is faked in the beginning but then when it starts to pay off, the confidence level builds. Once the confidence is there, a person begins to realize just exactly what they are capable of. Being told no isn't nearly as bad as wondering "what if." "What if" will drive a person insane.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

i'm on mobile so the formatting is ass, but Rudi my guy thanks for the compliment. and yes - the pool i'm fishing in isn't really all that mature lol have you ever had the chance to chill with 20 something old hotties?
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15561.50
      08-13-2019, 01:38 PM   #4495
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

have you ever had the chance to chill with 20 something old hotties?
Yes.....from age 17 to 38. I stopped because the conversation, or lack thereof, left me wanting to bang my head into a wall. Solitude was better.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      08-13-2019, 03:23 PM   #4496
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yes.....from age 17 to 38. I stopped because the conversation, or lack thereof, left me wanting to bang my head into a wall. Solitude was better.
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      08-13-2019, 03:27 PM   #4497
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
see, there ya go
they're hot but generally very useless as human beings. i truly wonder how some people made it so far in life (age wise) sometimes hahah

like the last girl: the girl with hobbies of "cooking, travelling, and being sustainable". she was cute and hot at the same time (that's how they get you i swear) and an actually nice (at least nice acting) human but she was just empty

which, by the way, interesting turn of events: i dont like to ghost, so i told her "hey i still think youre cute but this wont work out, good luck and have fun in your life", ended up being ghosted. woke up next morning to her deleting me off snap (okay), unfollow from instagram (understandable), and un-connect from linkedin (what the fuck?). then a few weeks later realized she unmatched me on hinge too...

im sure we'll end up running into each other on campus so i kinda want to play the "oh i fucked up pls lets give each other another chance" card to see how much i can push her: this is evil yes but . after running into her dad who i never met (shoutout online presence though so i knew what he looked like) and the guy giving me dirty looks and even shouldering me at the car meet i ran into him, he knows. so why not? i'm not petty generally, i just like playing the game by it's rules.
I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      08-13-2019, 04:27 PM   #4498
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I didn't know St. James had a grocery store
We came in through Sullivan's.....so through My. Pleasant.

We stay up at Wild Dunes.
      08-13-2019, 04:52 PM   #4499
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
see, there ya go

I like where this is going.......devious little pickle you are.
Not sure if "little pickle" is a nickname one would want.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15561.50
King Rudi13152.00
      08-13-2019, 05:51 PM   #4500
Ultimateone
OG E46Fanatic
Rep
Drives: 24 Champ White CTR

lmao
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 08:49 PM   #4501
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
see, there ya go

update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 07:17 AM   #4502
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
u took her friend home and......
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 08:16 AM   #4503
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
u took her friend home and......
They had a little bible study, shared a firm handshake and said good night.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
Dang3r12503.00
      09-03-2019, 08:33 AM   #4504
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
update: first week of school over, didnt see her yet (she doesnt drink; i should pick up some sober hobbies) but i met and took one of her friends home

will keep you all updated on my "devious little pickle" acts
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 08:48 AM   #4505
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
When you use the term "little pickle", curious minds would like to seek clarity on what exactly is meant.

Are we talking gherkin, or got girth but not stature?
my offer from the shaving thread is still up, PM me your number

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Joekerr7926.00
      09-03-2019, 09:09 AM   #4506
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

i do have a life update by the way, Now_Rudi knows about it - will post that shortly. but let's just say something new happened and it wasn't the devil's kind!

Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 09:22 AM   #4507
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:

Nope. But my curiousity has shifted entirely to this new little life update though. Definitely share when you have time.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      09-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #4508
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
does it have anything to do with coming out of a closet?
Appreciate 2
      09-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #4509
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2019, 06:34 PM   #4510
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
ok im finally between two things which means i have time to explain how i landed in the middle of my first ever threeway!

and no, i was the male involved so upstatedoc sorry to piss in your bonfire but i'm always down for a quick and dirty with the boys

so we were in baltimore for the weekend, we had a conference with about 200-230 other college aged kids, all away from campus. saturday night they took us to a bowling alley, got a pitcher of beer because i'm finally 21 and i love flexing that horizontal ID (and hey, it's beer). this girl asks me where to get some beer, i just said to come with me to our table since it was just the three of us from our school, she does and we start talking.

then the shuttles take us back to the hotel, they had a popcorn bar kinda deal, and me being the alcoholic suggest the 6-7 people i was hanging with to grab drinks at the hotel bar. then someone comes up with the idea of going to an actual bar downtown, so we do that and stay there until close. all is going well, i'm just making friends having a blast etc, it was a vibe

im talking to the beer girl (let's call her megan), and this dude from cali is hitting on megan's roommate (gabby). eventually bar closes and we head back to the hotel in a few ubers, me and megan are looking for more drinks but apparently maryland doesn't sell booze after 2 so the receptionist lady denies us a bottle of wine, but megan remembers she packed some spritzers so up to her room we go.

we're just chilling, and things are getting heated up. eventually gabby comes back up to her room and literally walks in on us and just starts talking to us like we're not clearly naked and under the covers. well turns out her guy wasn't prepared for any night time festivities so she basically returned to her room blue balled, and mine were turning blue really quick too with her in the room so i decide to tell her to leave or join, and...

instead of a slap across the face from either of them (which was the anticipated outcome tbh) she hops on the bed and all in all it was a fun night!
Appreciate 6
kscarrol8775.50
nyalpine907380.00
King Rudi13152.00
dinonz3214.00
MKSixer34171.50