Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals RaceChip GTS Black Tune for G20 M340 unveiled. Dynoed and raced vs F82 M4

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-04-2020, 04:31 AM   #23
BDO
Lieutenant
201
Rep
427
Posts

Drives: 2016 X6 40d M-sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Citizen of the World

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
I agree about the masks but we have the most cases because we have the most testing. I'm sure there are idiots elsewhere refusing to distance and wear masks too. 😉
Love it how Trumpettes out themselves at every step.
Appreciate 3
      07-04-2020, 07:27 AM   #24
chrisny
Brigadier General
chrisny's Avatar
United_States
491
Rep
3,273
Posts

Drives: 2020 X5 40i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
I agree about the masks but we have the most cases because we have the most testing. I'm sure there are idiots elsewhere refusing to distance and wear masks too. 😉
Love it how Trumpettes out themselves at every step.
Ok, "citizen of the world."

Love how morons draw incorrect conclusions without hesitation or any actual thought. This was not a political discussion and shouldn't become one. This isn't a political forum nor the purpose of this thread.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan6226.50
trey100794.00
paliknight1819.00

      07-04-2020, 09:45 AM   #25
scrammer
Captain
scrammer's Avatar
Canada
371
Rep
714
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP / 2015 X4 35i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: BC - Canada

iTrader: (0)

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad someone commented on the mask one liner. It's no wonder America has the most cases. Comments like those are moronic at best.[/QUOTE]
... Actual stats can help tell the real story!
Attached Images
 
__________________

Current ///M: E92 M3 ZCP 'CDN LRP' - G01 X3 M40i
Past ///M's: E85 Z4M-R ... E92 M3 ZCP Frozen ... E90 M3 ... E46 M3 Cab ... E46 M3 ZCP ... E46 M3
Appreciate 3
paliknight1819.00
chrisny490.50

      07-04-2020, 10:59 AM   #26
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
6227
Rep
16,607
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrammer View Post
Quote:
I'm glad someone commented on the mask one liner. It's no wonder America has the most cases. Comments like those are moronic at best.
... Actual stats can help tell the real story!
Love stats.
Appreciate 2
      07-04-2020, 12:31 PM   #27
TorontoGambler
Second Lieutenant
131
Rep
209
Posts

Drives: Volvo XC90 Inscription
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Love stats.
M4 is clearly the better sports car but the fact that the M340 is as smooth and powerful as it is with an engine that has way more to give with a tune is impressive!!

Unfortunately stats mean nothing anymore because you canít trust they werenít manipulated, safer to assume they are. China not showing in the top 5 worst Covid countries... please!, it hit there first and no protocols were in place. It seems clear they arent reporting accurate stats. Trumpís lie count is higher then all previous Presís combined, safe to say he had no motivation to tell the truth and his response and response of many states is deplorable... so yes wear a freakín mask!!! That said, Iím fine if you donít, just stay close to the others without a mask not the rest of us and with any luck Darwinism will take over.
Appreciate 3
      07-04-2020, 12:33 PM   #28
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
6227
Rep
16,607
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGambler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Love stats.
M4 is clearly the better sports car but the fact that the M340 is as smooth and powerful as it is with an engine that has way more to give with a tune is impressive!!

Unfortunately stats mean nothing anymore because you can’t trust they weren’t manipulated, safer to assume they are. China not showing in the top 5 worst Covid countries... please!, it hit there first and no protocols were in place. It seems clear they arent reporting accurate stats. Trump’s lie count is higher then all previous Pres’s combined, safe to say he had no motivation to tell the truth and his response and response of many states is deplorable... so yes wear a freak’n mask!!! That said, I’m fine if you don’t, just stay close to the others without a mask not the rest of us and with any luck Darwinism will take over.
I guess mask-shaming is the new thing now.
Appreciate 1
paliknight1819.00

      07-04-2020, 02:15 PM   #29
TorontoGambler
Second Lieutenant
131
Rep
209
Posts

Drives: Volvo XC90 Inscription
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I guess mask-shaming is the new thing now.
Yes disease spread shaming, racism shaming, sexist shaming... all things now. Kinda should have been a thing forever but better late than never. You might want to join the party.
Appreciate 2
BDO201.00
chris7193840.00

      07-04-2020, 02:16 PM   #30
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
6227
Rep
16,607
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGambler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I guess mask-shaming is the new thing now.
Yes disease spread shaming, racism shaming, sexist shaming... all things now. Kinda should have been a thing forever but better late than never. You might want to join the party.
I'll let you all party along.
Appreciate 1
paliknight1819.00

      07-04-2020, 04:50 PM   #31
AD18
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
206
Rep
450
Posts

Drives: Azurite Black E92 335i DCT
Join Date: May 2015
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post

Here is the the YouTube video, enjoy...
Nice video, been waiting for a good comparison on youtube.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2020, 05:50 PM   #32
535i MSport
Captain
535i MSport's Avatar
United Kingdom
935
Rep
740
Posts

Drives: 2017 C63S T
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: East Anglia

iTrader: (0)

I'm glad someone commented on the mask one liner. It's no wonder America has the most cases. Comments like those are moronic at best.[/QUOTE]
... Actual stats can help tell the real story![/QUOTE]



They do, but countries count the deaths in different ways. Some only count deaths in hospitals, whilst some count all deaths in a care home as Covid, even if only one death was confirmed as being due to Covid, so there is lots of variation.
__________________
2017 M3 Comp Pack 450PS

2017 C63S T 510PS
Appreciate 3
      07-04-2020, 09:06 PM   #33
MNoob
Grand Duke
MNoob's Avatar
United_States
699
Rep
743
Posts

Drives: 2018 M5
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (1)

came to read car shit and got stuck with bull shit.
__________________
2018 F90 M5
2016 F80 M3 - Put to Pasture. RIP
Appreciate 5
      07-04-2020, 10:35 PM   #34
trey100
Colonel
trey100's Avatar
794
Rep
2,289
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

How are people spending time talking about masks and Covid here? God, TDS is absolutely real.
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2020, 06:00 AM   #35
BDO
Lieutenant
201
Rep
427
Posts

Drives: 2016 X6 40d M-sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Citizen of the World

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
How are people spending time talking about masks and Covid here? God, TDS is absolutely real.
How? Look to the beginning of the thread, and you'll see an ignoramus blathering about how it's "good" to "see a video without masks". That's how.

Responsible people then called him out on the utter stupidity of that statement, as they should. I hope that everyone keeps doing that, regarding all issues, and we stop the implicit acceptance by hiding behind "it's a car forum".

I definitely don't want to be a part of any forum, car or otherwise, where ignorant rednecks can slip in remarks like that unchecked, and have other rednecks defend them by piling onto others who responsibly call out such behaviour.
Appreciate 3
chris7193840.00
rallybull148.00

      07-05-2020, 07:27 AM   #36
TorontoGambler
Second Lieutenant
131
Rep
209
Posts

Drives: Volvo XC90 Inscription
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDO View Post
How? Look to the beginning of the thread, and you'll see an ignoramus blathering about how it's "good" to "see a video without masks". That's how.

Responsible people then called him out on the utter stupidity of that statement, as they should. I hope that everyone keeps doing that, regarding all issues, and we stop the implicit acceptance by hiding behind "it's a car forum".

I definitely don't want to be a part of any forum, car or otherwise, where ignorant rednecks can slip in remarks like that unchecked, and have other rednecks defend them by piling onto others who responsibly call out such behaviour.
Here, here!! We only get the new world we want if we do something to get it. Keeping quiet hasnít worked. Time for change.

On the car front... those of you tuning the engine, do you track or just love the extra speed for e eryday thrills? I donít track and if I did I canít imagine Iíd do it often but I do love speed.
Appreciate 2
chris7193840.00

      07-05-2020, 08:53 AM   #37
MightyMouseTech
Major General
MightyMouseTech's Avatar
3644
Rep
5,639
Posts

Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ottawa, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBBF87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Edge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Another debate about real ///M car or M performance. Lol

RC is definitely worth every penny and it's easy install.

BTW glad to see video without stupid masks
I don't want to hijack, but I agree the masks look silly sometimes, however they will save the lives of many vulnerable loved ones. It is worth the effort to wear them.
In terms of blurred lines between the M's and M performance.... also agreed.
I hope the new M3/4 is distinctly better than the regular G series.... but all the cars are so good now, and they have to keep slightly ahead of the competition in their niche.
Enjoyed the vid none-the-less!
I'm glad someone commented on the mask one liner. It's no wonder America has the most cases. Comments like those are moronic at best.
I agree about the masks but we have the most cases because we have the most testing. I'm sure there are idiots elsewhere refusing to distance and wear masks too. 😉
You're delusional.
Appreciate 3
      07-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #38
chrisny
Brigadier General
chrisny's Avatar
United_States
491
Rep
3,273
Posts

Drives: 2020 X5 40i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBBF87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Edge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Another debate about real ///M car or M performance. Lol

RC is definitely worth every penny and it's easy install.

BTW glad to see video without stupid masks
I don't want to hijack, but I agree the masks look silly sometimes, however they will save the lives of many vulnerable loved ones. It is worth the effort to wear them.
In terms of blurred lines between the M's and M performance.... also agreed.
I hope the new M3/4 is distinctly better than the regular G series.... but all the cars are so good now, and they have to keep slightly ahead of the competition in their niche.
Enjoyed the vid none-the-less!
I'm glad someone commented on the mask one liner. It's no wonder America has the most cases. Comments like those are moronic at best.
I agree about the masks but we have the most cases because we have the most testing. I'm sure there are idiots elsewhere refusing to distance and wear masks too. 😉
You're delusional.
Great comment. Adds a lot to the conversation. Such thought and factual evidence. Well done.
Appreciate 2
      07-05-2020, 09:00 AM   #39
Kuato2084
Private First Class
Kuato2084's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
192
Posts

Drives: E84 X1 / F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

I've got RaceChip GTS installed on my N20 (28i RWD) and it's been absolutely amazing so far. I've noticed slightly better gas mileage driving casually and major boost compared to stock while driving enthusiastically.

I definitely wouldn't mind rolling around in a B58 xDrive boosted with RaceChip GTS though! I'm sure it moves swiftly. Talk about bang for your buck.
__________________
2011 E90 335i, N55 225 kW, 17", Black -Legacy
2013 E82 128i, N52 160 kW, 17", Black -Legacy
2015 E84 X1, N20 215 kW RaceChip, 19", Glacier silver, Res/muffler del, CF mirrors
2018 F80 M3, S55 397 kW bm3 STG1 91OCT, 18" 513M, Black sapphire, GTS gearbox/traction/steering/rear diff, ZEC, B&O, moonroof, M performance wheel, Firehawk Indy 500s
Appreciate 3
      07-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #40
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
6227
Rep
16,607
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
How are people spending time talking about masks and Covid here? God, TDS is absolutely real.
How? Look to the beginning of the thread, and you'll see an ignoramus blathering about how it's "good" to "see a video without masks". That's how.

Responsible people then called him out on the utter stupidity of that statement, as they should. I hope that everyone keeps doing that, regarding all issues, and we stop the implicit acceptance by hiding behind "it's a car forum".

I definitely don't want to be a part of any forum, car or otherwise, where ignorant rednecks can slip in remarks like that unchecked, and have other rednecks defend them by piling onto others who responsibly call out such behaviour.
So we should censure people now just because we don't agree with them?!? Got it! The new America.
Appreciate 1
paliknight1819.00

      07-05-2020, 09:32 AM   #41
BDO
Lieutenant
201
Rep
427
Posts

Drives: 2016 X6 40d M-sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Citizen of the World

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
So we should censor people now just because we don't agree with them?!? Got it! The new America.
Nice strawman, but no dice. No one "censored" him - maybe you should look up what that means.

Calling out people on the stupid, passive-aggressive statements? Hell yes, every time.
Appreciate 7
jmg8921.00
chris7193840.00
rallybull148.00
ToysArs42.00

      07-05-2020, 09:34 AM   #42
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
6227
Rep
16,607
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
So we should censor people now just because we don't agree with them?!? Got it! The new America.
Nice strawman, but no dice. No one "censored" him - maybe you should look up what that means.

Calling out people on the stupid, passive-aggressive statements? Hell yes, every time.
Censure. See my autocorrected edit. In any case, the level of virtue signaling and racial epithet usage from the "citizen of the world" is apparent. So classy! Such richness added to the conversation. You have definitely proven your ascension beyond us. Bravo!
Appreciate 1
paliknight1819.00

      07-05-2020, 09:44 AM   #43
BDO
Lieutenant
201
Rep
427
Posts

Drives: 2016 X6 40d M-sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Citizen of the World

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Censure. See my autocorrected edit. In any case, the level of virtue signaling and racial epithet usage from the "citizen of the world" is apparent. So classy! Such richness added to the conversation. You have definitely proven your ascension beyond us. Bravo!
"Censure" makes even less sense, since the very meaning of "censure" is expressing disagreement with someone's position.

Just in case it's not clear: Yes, I will always express disagreement with a reckless, harmful, inconsiderate opinion, rather than give it tacit approval by keeping quiet. The world would be a better place if more people did that. Notice, I speak for myself only, not trying to amplify my statements behind assuming "us" like you do.
Appreciate 4
      07-05-2020, 09:46 AM   #44
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
6227
Rep
16,607
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Censure. See my autocorrected edit. In any case, the level of virtue signaling and racial epithet usage from the "citizen of the world" is apparent. So classy! Such richness added to the conversation. You have definitely proven your ascension beyond us. Bravo!
"Censure" makes even less sense, since the very meaning of "censure" is expressing disagreement with someone's position.

Just in case it's not clear: Yes, I will always express disagreement with a reckless, harmful, inconsiderate opinion, rather than give it tacit approval by keeping quiet. The world would be a better place if more people did that. Notice, I speak for myself only, not trying to amplify my statements behind assuming "us" like you do.
Tacit approval?!? It's a damn car forum dude. Get off of your soapbox. Everything stated here doesn't need to be so politically charged nor politically corrected. You are an example of the problem.

P.S. You expressed disagreement with his position and then began labeling him a "redneck." You cast aspersions while simultaneously losing equanimity.
Appreciate 3
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST