Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - Rockies / Midwest First post... and First post

09-09-2019, 08:53 PM   #1
shultquist
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i xDrive

First post... and First post

This is my first post here, and I thought I'd stick it here in the Rockies forum, since I'm in Colorado. I'm preparing for delivery of my first BMW, picking it up at Cos BMW in Loveland once it finally arrives. It's in port in CA now according to the status page, so I *should* be picking it up sometime next week.

I'm grateful for a lot that I've read here, especially in terms of protecting this new car once I have it, and a few items about what to expect.

If any of you are in the Rockies and do anything special for the mag chloride or other winter experiences, I'd love to hear it...

Thanks, y'all!
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2019, 02:04 PM   #2
JoCamp
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Hey there, just got my 2020 M340i xDrive on Monday. Maybe this section will pick up so we can chat with locals on tunes and coding and what not. Maybe go to some cars and coffee events.
Back in the day it was dtmpower.net, then bimmerforums.com
Looks like this is the forum with good activity.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2020, 01:38 AM   #3
JoCamp
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shultquist View Post

If any of you are in the Rockies and do anything special for the mag chloride or other winter experiences, I'd love to hear it...

Thanks, y'all!
Here is what I do, I have a monthly subscription with "Autowash". I can wash my car once per day (of course I don't go every day though) and they have vacuums, carpet cleaner, tire inflator, a few scents, automatic and do it yourself car wash and a dog wash all included. I think there is more I may be missing. It works through the app on one phone. Sometimes I take the wife's car for a wash. I have a referral code if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2020, 05:12 PM   #4
NightShiftG20
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i

hey guys another local currently in Boulder. Excited to have just picked up my G20 and look forward to learning more about the car.

Do you guys have your tints done at all? looking to minimize the dimming effect of the virtual cockpit that so many owners have been encountering.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2021, 11:29 PM   #5
Ghost719
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M550Xi

Marco........
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2021, 03:38 PM   #6
MattEcho
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340xi

Lolz...despite there being no activity in this sub, I thought I'd at least say, "Hey"...nfg in town looking to buy first BMW. Y'all stay safe.
Appreciate 0