Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums AUSTRALIA Issues you have noticed with your new 3(G20)

03-17-2024, 04:25 AM   #199
fuser
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e G20

Air ventilation randomly boosts cold air. Maybe I’m the one to blame as I haven’t been able to find the correct way to use the ventilation…? air is constantly too cold from central vents and on the driver side we get a feezing feel on the left leg.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 04:57 PM   #200
Randy Johnson
M340i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Garage List
2021 BMW M340i  [10.00]
New owner. Only had car for a week so I am still learning.

Carplay does not always automatically start up.
No heated seat button.
No heads up display.
Wheels are square not staggered.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2024, 12:50 PM   #201
E__F
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraliaG20 View Post
In the US the driver assist will also change lanes on the highway (tap the indicator and it will move when space is available), and stop / start at traffic lights (either out now, or very soon).

I thought I would mention that I've had some annoying parcel shelf rattles, especially since upgrading the audio. My car is over 12 months, so the dealer wasn't overly keen to investigate. Turns out, there are some black clips that come through and you can see from the boot. Most of these were super tight and couldn't move, but two were very loose. I literally taped them down tight with electrical tape so they don't move, and so far, no more rattles. 30 sec job.
I've been slowly battling some rattles in the parcel shelf. I got to most of it but want to try your method. I see those clips on the under/boot side of the parcel shelf. How did you tape them? Disasemble the parcel shelf and tape from the top? Tape the part that sticks through the bottom?
Thanks!
Appreciate 0