Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Marketplace Members Classifieds Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers FOR SALE: 395mm / 370mm X3M Big Brakes - Fits G20 G30 etc

03-18-2021, 09:27 AM   #1
blau3er
Captain
Rep
Drives: F31 30d

FOR SALE: 395mm / 370mm X3M Big Brakes - Fits G20 G30 etc

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For Sale:

I bought these last year as I thought I would buy myself a G21, however I have decided to keep my F31 for another few years, so I have no use for these now....

F97 X3M big brakes, giving 395mm front and 370mm rear discs (///M 2 piece discs) and Brembo front caliper with TRW rear caliper.

These were removed from an accident damaged 2019 X3m which had covered only 3.5k miles.

The calipers are in used condition, with some minor cosmetic marks on the paint. Some of these marks would be invisible once fitted, and the others would easily touch in. That said, please carefully study the detailed photos prior to purchase to ensure you are happy with the condition. You will notice I have detailed some damage to the back of one front caliper - but this is at the rear and wouldn’t be seen once fitted. There is also a slight raised indent on the mounting lug and this would need to be rectified so that the mounting surface was completely flat.

I have personally undone the bleed nipples to verify that that they are free moving and the pistons also pushed back without issue.

The remaining brake disc thickness is basically as new and there is no visible lip or damage to the discs. The surface rust on the discs would disappear once used again. The pads are also pretty much as new and are the ///M compound.

These could be fitted to any regular G Series model (e.g G20 G30 G11 etc). The fronts bolt up to a G20 / G30 / G11 hub, the only consideration is the retaining screw for the disc does not line up (not a big issue) The rears also bolt up, and again the retaining screw doesn't line up. Also for the rears, the G20 plug for the e-brake needs to be trimmed to allow it to plug into the F97 caliper motor.

I can supply pictures on request showing this brake set up on a G21. However - please note its is the BUYERS responsibility to ensure they are happy with the above before purchasing.

Therefore: please ensure you are fully satisfied that these are suitable for your application before purchase as refunds / returns will not be accepted due to fitment issues.

I am open to SENSIBLE offers, so if you are a serious buyer please get in touch to discuss. I won’t entertain low ballers or time wasters, so please only make contact if you have genuine interest.

If you would like more pictures sending please contact me on +447769878355 (WhatsApp is probably the easiest if overseas!)

International postage is an option, but be aware that it is expensive simply due to the size and weight of this set-up. The combined weight once packed is in excess of 90kg. All items will be properly packed & sent via insured & tracked courier.

PRICE - £1299 GBP plus shipping costs.

NOTE: I am based in the UK.

PICS:

Last edited by blau3er; 03-18-2021 at 09:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 09:57 PM   #2
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Would you ship to the US?
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2022, 11:03 AM   #3
Mr.G20 M340
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Portimao Blue M340-x

Where did you get the rotors from?

2020 Portimao Blue M340 X Drive and adaptive suspension.
Mods: custom exhaust, VRSF Catted DP, Injen intake and Chargepipe.
Appreciate 0