Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge Cheating in the NFL has neglible consequences

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-04-2015, 01:24 PM   #155
ska///235i
***** noob
ska///235i's Avatar
United_States
1020
Rep
10,506
Posts

Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
You really think a high profile guy like Tom Brady will turn over his cell phone? He have high profile celebrity friends and a super model wife thats more famous than himself.

There could be pics of these ppl fukin their side bitches, doing drugs, naked pics of Gasel...

On a side note, Tom gave them everything Wells ask for. They also did a search on his account....go catchup on the case. The judge said they have nothing...Nothing to prove Brady of any wrong doing. You like all ppl believe what tw media told you about Brady distroying his phone lol

When accused of wrong doing, I expect a person -- high profile, low profile, or somewhere in between -- who has clear proof, as shown by their cell phone records/conversations, would turn over that information to the appropriate investigators.

Unless the things in question meet the standard of qualifying for attorney-client privilege or doctor-patient confidentiality, HELL YES, I expect he would turn over the records, show he had nothing to do with the chicanery and move on.

All the best.
Clearly you have no idea...he turned in all the records that Wells ask for

Stop your nonsense cuz you have no clue on whats going on but that Brady cheated and distroy his phone

If you can get yourself to believe anything than at least go with what the judge ruled...thats facts
__________________
2006 325xi (Sold)
2014 M235I (Current)
2015 428xi Gran Coupe (STB)
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #156
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Minnesota altered their game balls and only got a $25k fine and no one was suspended. FYI
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 01:37 PM   #157
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
RickFLM4's Avatar
United_States
4787
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: PB County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
You really think a high profile guy like Tom Brady will turn over his cell phone? He have high profile celebrity friends and a super model wife thats more famous than himself.

There could be pics of these ppl fukin their side bitches, doing drugs, naked pics of Gasel...

On a side note, Tom gave them everything Wells ask for. They also did a search on his account....go catchup on the case. The judge said they have nothing...Nothing to prove Brady of any wrong doing. You like all ppl believe what tw media told you about Brady distroying his phone lol

When accused of wrong doing, I expect a person -- high profile, low profile, or somewhere in between -- who has clear proof, as shown by their cell phone records/conversations, would turn over that information to the appropriate investigators.

Unless the things in question meet the standard of qualifying for attorney-client privilege or doctor-patient confidentiality, HELL YES, I expect he would turn over the records, show he had nothing to do with the chicanery and move on.

All the best.
Clearly you have no idea...he turned in all the records that Wells ask for

Stop your nonsense cuz you have no clue on whats going on but that Brady cheated and distroy his phone

If you can get yourself to believe anything than at least go with what the judge ruled...thats facts

So what else you going to tell me? Oh what the judge ruled is not relvant to Bradys cheating...lol
Yeah OJ was innocent too because the jury found him not guilty when the glove didn't fit and Roger Clemens never used steroids because the prosecutor fucked up in his trial.

I'm sure if Aaron Hernandez had a cell phone pic of someone else shooting the guy he was found guilty of killing, he would have gladly turned over his phone. As stated earlier, no innocent person destroys evidence that could exonerate them. Doing so is beyond idiotic so the only possible conclusion is he destroyed evidence that implicated him. So get over your argument that he is innocent because most of us are able to distinguish the difference between innocent and getting away with something. (Saying he wouldn't turn over his phone because he could have pics with women other than his wife or doing drugs doesn't speak too well of his character either BTW...). Hopefully the appeal gets resolved right around Christmas.
__________________
Current: 2018 SO/SS F83 ZCP
Gone: 2015 SO/SO F82
Appreciate 1
      09-04-2015, 01:38 PM   #158
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
776
Rep
5,666
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
Clearly you have no idea...he turned in all the records that Wells ask for

Stop your nonsense cuz you have no clue on whats going on but that Brady cheated and distroy his phone

If you can get yourself to believe anything than at least go with what the judge ruled...thats facts
...and what the judge ruled has nothing to do with whether Brady was involved in cheating.

From the Wells Report:
Similarly, although Tom Brady appeared for a requested interview and answered questions voluntarily, he declined to make available any documents or electronic information (including text messages and emails) that we requested, even though those requests were limited to the subject matter of our investigation (such as messages concerning the preparation of game balls, air pressure of balls, inflation of balls or deflation of balls) and we offered to allow Brady's counsel to screen and control the production so that it would be limited strictly to responsive materials and would not involve our taking possession of Brady's telephone or other electronic devices. Our inability to review contemporaneous communications and other documents in Brady‟s possession and control related to the matters under review potentially limited the discovery of relevant evidence and was not helpful to the investigation.
Quite frankly, I've about had enough of your silliness telling people to get their facts straight! You don't so much as half know WTF you are talking about. So sit down. Shut up, and let the grown ups have a discussion. We've seen you; and like all other children, we need not not hear more from you.


All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 2
      09-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #159
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
...and what the judge ruled has nothing to do with whether Brady was involved in cheating.

From the Wells Report:
Similarly, although Tom Brady appeared for a requested interview and answered questions voluntarily, he declined to make available any documents or electronic information (including text messages and emails) that we requested, even though those requests were limited to the subject matter of our investigation (such as messages concerning the preparation of game balls, air pressure of balls, inflation of balls or deflation of balls) and we offered to allow Brady's counsel to screen and control the production so that it would be limited strictly to responsive materials and would not involve our taking possession of Brady's telephone or other electronic devices. Our inability to review contemporaneous communications and other documents in Brady‟s possession and control related to the matters under review potentially limited the discovery of relevant evidence and was not helpful to the investigation.
Quite frankly, I've about had enough of your silliness telling people to get their facts straight! You don't so much as half know WTF you are talking about. So sit down. Shut up, and let the grown ups have a discussion. We've seen you; and like all other children, we need not not hear more from you.


All the best.
He turned over his phone records in the appeal. You know, when all his emails were leaked to the press.

Goodell said in the appeal they didn't have time to go through the records and texts.

He also told Wells he would turn in the info that Wells requested, but he wouldnt just hand over everything in his phone. Wells wanted the entire phone and would not give him specific items.

But I'm sure you already knew all this.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 01:57 PM   #160
ska///235i
***** noob
ska///235i's Avatar
United_States
1020
Rep
10,506
Posts

Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Pats got 4 superbowl rings
Brady has no suspension

Nothing me or you can do about it...I'll still watch the games and play fantasy football. Ppl are so mad right now hahahha

Same goes for you...move on
__________________
2006 325xi (Sold)
2014 M235I (Current)
2015 428xi Gran Coupe (STB)
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 02:07 PM   #161
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
RickFLM4's Avatar
United_States
4787
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: PB County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i
Pats got 4 superbowl rings
Brady has no suspension

Nothing me or you can do about it...I'll still watch the games and play fantasy football. Ppl are so mad right now hahahha

Same goes for you...move on
Why did you delete the part about the Patriots cheating? You learning from Tom?
__________________
Current: 2018 SO/SS F83 ZCP
Gone: 2015 SO/SO F82
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 02:07 PM   #162
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

I got brady in the 12th round before the overturn of his suspension. Im sitting pretty now
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #163
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
kprocivic's Avatar
779
Rep
1,575
Posts

Drives: ecoboost s to the t
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: 92346

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
Pats got 4 superbowl rings
Brady has no suspension

Nothing me or you can do about it...I'll still watch the games and play fantasy football. Ppl are so mad right now hahahha

Same goes for you...move on
Spoken like a true fan lol.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #164
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
RickFLM4's Avatar
United_States
4787
Rep
3,935
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: PB County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
...and what the judge ruled has nothing to do with whether Brady was involved in cheating.

From the Wells Report:
Similarly, although Tom Brady appeared for a requested interview and answered questions voluntarily, he declined to make available any documents or electronic information (including text messages and emails) that we requested, even though those requests were limited to the subject matter of our investigation (such as messages concerning the preparation of game balls, air pressure of balls, inflation of balls or deflation of balls) and we offered to allow Brady's counsel to screen and control the production so that it would be limited strictly to responsive materials and would not involve our taking possession of Brady's telephone or other electronic devices. Our inability to review contemporaneous communications and other documents in Brady‟s possession and control related to the matters under review potentially limited the discovery of relevant evidence and was not helpful to the investigation.
Quite frankly, I've about had enough of your silliness telling people to get their facts straight! You don't so much as half know WTF you are talking about. So sit down. Shut up, and let the grown ups have a discussion. We've seen you; and like all other children, we need not not hear more from you.


All the best.
He turned over his phone records in the appeal. You know, when all his emails were leaked to the press.

Goodell said in the appeal they didn't have time to go through the records and texts.

He also told Wells he would turn in the info that Wells requested, but he wouldnt just hand over everything in his phone. Wells wanted the entire phone and would not give him specific items.

But I'm sure you already knew all this.
Your statement is based on fact but is not entirely correct.
__________________
Current: 2018 SO/SS F83 ZCP
Gone: 2015 SO/SO F82
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 02:21 PM   #165
ska///235i
***** noob
ska///235i's Avatar
United_States
1020
Rep
10,506
Posts

Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i
Pats got 4 superbowl rings
Brady has no suspension

Nothing me or you can do about it...I'll still watch the games and play fantasy football. Ppl are so mad right now hahahha

Same goes for you...move on
Why did you delete the part about the Patriots cheating? You learning from Tom?
Haha...my pt is no matter what we think (cheat or not) nothing we the average joe can change
__________________
2006 325xi (Sold)
2014 M235I (Current)
2015 428xi Gran Coupe (STB)
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 02:24 PM   #166
ska///235i
***** noob
ska///235i's Avatar
United_States
1020
Rep
10,506
Posts

Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

iTrader: (34)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87
I got brady in the 12th round before the overturn of his suspension. Im sitting pretty now
We're drafting this sunday...me love some Pats players cuz you know the Pats will run up the scores to say F U all....should be a fun season for Pats fans and fantasy
__________________
2006 325xi (Sold)
2014 M235I (Current)
2015 428xi Gran Coupe (STB)
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2015, 10:13 AM   #167
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
Templar's Avatar
United_States
242
Rep
1,884
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Read the decision. Never says Brady did nothing wrong but rather that NFL didn't give him access to a witness and didn't tell Brady he could be suspended for refusing to hand over texts and emails. Anyone with even half a brain that did nothing wrong would have just turned over the texts and emails to exonerate himself instead of destroying the phone. Maybe he had emails with Hilary Clinton he didn't want anyone to see...

There is still no reason to believe he did nothing wrong just because the NFL screwed up with the witness and the judge ruled he should have been told he would be punished for doing something that should have been obviously wrong. He got the suspension lifted (at least for now) but was not found to be "innocent of all wrong-doing" in the process. There is a difference even if you want to believe otherwise.
Bolded part. You're asking too much, lol...
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'15 Ford F-250 - Lariat, 6.7 Powerstroke Turbo-diesel
Appreciate 3
      09-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #168
infamousdiz
Major
infamousdiz's Avatar
United_States
519
Rep
1,201
Posts

Drives: (17 X5M) (15 M3 YMB,)
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
When accused of wrong doing, I expect a person -- high profile, low profile, or somewhere in between -- who has clear proof, as shown by their cell phone records/conversations, would turn over that information to the appropriate investigators.

Unless the things in question meet the standard of qualifying for attorney-client privilege or doctor-patient confidentiality, HELL YES, I expect he would turn over the records, show he had nothing to do with the chicanery and move on.

All the best.
Tell me how did the mortenson report come out that 11 of the 12 balls were 2psi under inflated (not true) before the patriots knew any allegations or the nfl leaked bits and pieces before the organization was made aware....But you want brady to turn his phone over no questions asked? there would be gisele nudes all over the internet by now. or the fact the NFL was never getting the phone but they released a statement to say tom destroyed it so they could win in the court of public opinion. The NFL is an employer nothing more. I would never hand my phone over without a court order. nor would the CBA allow it
__________________
I didn't know I couldn't do that. But I did know I couldn't do that.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #169
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
776
Rep
5,666
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Tell me how did the mortenson report come out that 11 of the 12 balls were 2psi under inflated (not true) before the patriots knew any allegations or the nfl leaked bits and pieces before the organization was made aware....But you want brady to turn his phone over no questions asked? there would be gisele nudes all over the internet by now. or the fact the NFL was never getting the phone but they released a statement to say tom destroyed it so they could win in the court of public opinion. The NFL is an employer nothing more. I would never hand my phone over without a court order. nor would the CBA allow it
Actually, no, I don't. I wanted him to turn it over when he was asked to do so during the time that the team producing the Wells report asked for it. By that time, there was no doubt about what they were looking for.

Red:
Well, you're right about that. Frankly, were I the NFL, I'd have just cancelled the guy's contract (doing what I needed to in order to do so) and been done with it. They fired the other two guys who were involved; they could effectively fired Mr. Brady too, and should have given his intransigence once the investigation began.

Other "super stars" will come along in time. Mr. Brady is neither the first nor last that the NFL will see.

All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 05:41 AM   #170
infamousdiz
Major
infamousdiz's Avatar
United_States
519
Rep
1,201
Posts

Drives: (17 X5M) (15 M3 YMB,)
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Actually, no, I don't. I wanted him to turn it over when he was asked to do so during the time that the team producing the Wells report asked for it. By that time, there was no doubt about what they were looking for.

Red:
Well, you're right about that. Frankly, were I the NFL, I'd have just cancelled the guy's contract (doing what I needed to in order to do so) and been done with it. They fired the other two guys who were involved; they could effectively fired Mr. Brady too, and should have given his intransigence once the investigation began.

Other "super stars" will come along in time. Mr. Brady is neither the first nor last that the NFL will see.

All the best.
you dont know football, if you think a talent like brady is easily to come by 13 other franchises have no superbowls. he is a superstar of the superstars.
__________________
I didn't know I couldn't do that. But I did know I couldn't do that.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 06:14 AM   #171
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
776
Rep
5,666
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
you dont know football, if you think a talent like brady is easily to come by 13 other franchises have no superbowls. he is a superstar of the superstars.
I did not say or intimate that superstars of any sort are easy to come by. I wrote that Mr. Brady is neither the first nor will he be the last superstar the NFL has had or will have.
When it comes to entertainment superstars -- sports, music, acting, comedy, etc. -- that they are or might be the best ever in their day doesn't matter. What matters is that they are the superstar at that moment in time. Every single one of them "has their day" and sooner or later the sun sets on that day and a new superstar emerges. Neither I nor anyone else need know a damn thing about football to know that to be so.

All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 09:06 PM   #172
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

yeah lots of qbs have 4 sb rings...
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #173
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
10545
Rep
22,943
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Troy Aikman has 3 is he on anyone's top 10 qbs?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #174
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
2035
Rep
10,170
Posts

Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
yeah lots of qbs have 4 sb rings...
Yeah, tons of them. Almost most of them. Right?

I think you mean only Montana and Bradshaw as starting SB QBs have four, ever.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #175
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
776
Rep
5,666
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
yeah lots of qbs have 4 sb rings...
I've noticed that many of your comments carry a theme, a tone, whereby it's clear you express little regard for anything or anyone that isn't a superlative, and no regard for anyone who disagrees with you. Time and again, you've offered examples of things that fall into the realm of outliers and you often deride the good or very good on the basis of it's not being the absolute best. You air views that require 100% solutions over partial solutions, and you'd sooner do nothing to try to resolve problems than take action that may onely solve part of a problem. This as you yet offer not one solution of any sort. Similarly, when you discuss matters of concern, you focus on and want solutions not for what might most likely occur, but for the worst that might occur, no matter how improbable be its odds of coming to fruition. In short, you seem to view the world in terms absolutes: black or white, do or don't, love or hate, and so on.

So I ask you, what exactly is it about yourself that is superlative such that you can have any high regard for yourself? In what regard do you even meet the standard to which you deign hold everyone and everything else? What is your personal equivalent of having earned four Super Bowl rings?

All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2015, 10:57 AM   #176
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Troy Aikman has 3 is he on anyone's top 10 qbs?
He is
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST