Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums EUROPE (Continental) 330e Current Order Times

06-27-2022, 11:05 AM   #45
Vollegaz
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

That’s great! It’s just 5 months for you. Did you order a 320e Touring?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2022, 03:49 PM   #46
abhowitzer
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW 320e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vollegaz View Post
That’s great! It’s just 5 months for you. Did you order a 320e Touring?
Yeah. Hope to have enough room in the boot with two kids, but it'll be fine probably.

It's a company lease, and I don't have a really high car budget so it's pretty basic in terms of options. (Business pack plus, heated seats/steering wheel and sensatec interior.)
Although that may have made the car easier to produce, as it there's less chips to worry about.

I hope it'll be here soon, but a dealer saying "soon" may as well be another month

Very glad in any case the dealer said the order should be fine. If the order was cancelled, I wouldn't be able to order the LCI version because of the hefty price increases and option package changes.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2022, 02:44 AM   #47
abhowitzer
Belgium
Rep

Ha, car has already arrived at dealer today! That's five months to the day. Think that's pretty incredible for BMW in these times.
I'll be taking delivery in a week and a half. Dealer is a bit swamped with deliveries apparently.

Just heard a colleague complaining about his Volkswagen (that he ordered August 2021) being delayed to March 2023.

Last edited by abhowitzer; 07-01-2022 at 12:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 11:55 AM   #48
Vollegaz
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

I hope to get the same good news. I order almost the same as yours + Travel Pack. No worry about travelling with 2 kids, I did it years ago with an Audi A3 SP with a smaller boot (350 l)... ;o)
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2022, 06:32 AM   #49
abhowitzer
Belgium
Rep

Woot! Took delivery of the car on tuesday. First 100 km have been done, and it's a blast. Really nice car. Sporty, comfy, classy.
Really happy with it.

Last edited by abhowitzer; 07-15-2022 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: spelling errors
Appreciate 1
BullitX64.00
      08-31-2022, 08:48 AM   #50
BullitX
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 LCI

Ordered mine in the second week of July. G20 320e LCI, with basically all the options I could tick. Dealer said estimated production would be in November with expected delivery in February... I will ask around oktober if he got any news...
Why does time seem to go extra slow when waiting for something you want badly?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 01:55 PM   #51
nooblal
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2023 330e (ordered)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullitX View Post
Ordered mine in the second week of July. G20 320e LCI, with basically all the options I could tick. Dealer said estimated production would be in November with expected delivery in February... I will ask around oktober if he got any news...
Were you able to order Park Assistant Plus? I ordered a 330e in the first week of August and was told that PAP was not available...
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 02:04 PM   #52
BullitX
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooblal View Post
Quote:
Were you able to order Park Assistant Plus? I ordered a 330e in the first week of August and was told that PAP was not available...
Yes, I got the PAP and the DAPP.
There was another dealer who said i wasnt able to pick the DAPP because of "shortages" only the regular DAP was available, but then i went to another dealer and ordered the car with everything.
The thing is though, the dealer told me if i didnt pick the DAPP, my car would be ready in November… so I guess mine takes extra long because they are waiting for chips or parts…

Edit:
Fun fact; i have heard also that option pick availability can differ from week to week…
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2022, 11:32 AM   #53
Rickstah
Private
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: F31

Quote:
There was another dealer who said i wasnt able to pick the DAPP because of "shortages" only the regular DAP was available, but then i went to another dealer and ordered the car with everything.
The thing is though, the dealer told me if i didnt pick the DAPP, my car would be ready in November… so I guess mine takes extra long because they are waiting for chips or parts…

Edit:
Fun fact; i have heard also that option pick availability can differ from week to week…
Any news concerning the delivery of your car? I orderded around the same period and haven't heard anything yet.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2022, 11:34 AM   #54
BullitX
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickstah View Post
Quote:

Edit:
Any news concerning the delivery of your car? I orderded around the same period and haven't heard anything yet.
I asked my dealer 2 weeks ago, they said its scheduled for build in January and expected delivery in February
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2023, 03:55 PM   #55
JeanB
Registered
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 2023 330e G21

Hi! I ordered a G21 330e beginning of June '23 with M-Pack Pro, Travel Pack, Innovation Pack, Comfort Pack and Entertainment Pack.
Dealer told me its scheduled for production in week 48 (that's this week, finally!) + 10 days of transport to my dealer in Belgium.
If there is no extra delay it will be 6 months from placing the order. Really too excited to wait any longer...
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2024, 08:50 AM   #56
YopLaBouM
Registered
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW G21 330E TOURINF LCI

Hi! I ordered a G21 330e beginning of October'22 with M-Pack Pro, Travel Pack, Innovation Pack, Comfort Pack and Entertainment Pack. Same like you!
in full black
delivery in 15 days
So excited !
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2024, 12:56 PM   #57
Le_Nutt
Rep
Drives: F31

Quote:
Originally Posted by YopLaBouM View Post
Hi! I ordered a G21 330e beginning of October'22 with M-Pack Pro, Travel Pack, Innovation Pack, Comfort Pack and Entertainment Pack. Same like you!
in full black
delivery in 15 days
So excited !
Can I ask. Does the M-pack automatically give you high executive? I dont see this in the configurator. I'm from The Netherlands btw. I'm looking for a 330e with M-sport but I see them with and without executive pack. So got me confused. Thanks!
Appreciate 0