Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Gym Talk! Daily gym related talk

07-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #815
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
This was a few weeks ago at work.
Like a veiny penis...not that I would know
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #816
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Lol.....I literally just dropped my phone. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything!
      07-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #817
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
You dont got one?
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #818
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
You dont got one?
Didn't he say he was oriental???
Appreciate 1
      07-05-2019, 06:18 PM   #819
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You dont got one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Didn't he say he was oriental???
LOL! Duh of course I got one! I do post in WhackOff Wednesday that thread requires a penis and per the wifey tho I'm asian (Filipino) I don't fall into the typical stereotype of little penis I should ask her if it's veiny? But she may ask why I'm asking
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 06:29 PM   #820
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
How old are you?!
Mid 40's. Been working out since my early 20's but didn't know what I was freakin doing back than. Still working consistently 5 days a week if not more! Ever since I got my 3 boys into it they got the gym bug so it's more motivation

Just got back from the gym. Killed arms or veiny penis! Here's my post workout meal!

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 07-06-2019 at 06:56 AM..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-05-2019, 08:29 PM   #821
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Me and rmtt gonna have a vein off bro. I can match that at 15%. I get to 6 you gonna see veins in the palms of my hands and lips.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      07-05-2019, 10:20 PM   #822
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Me and rmtt gonna have a vein off bro. I can match that at 15%. I get to 6 you gonna see veins in the palms of my hands and lips.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 10:28 PM   #823
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
5 weeks left until I hit the beach!! Right now I'm in cruise mode at about 3100 calories per day...and dropping about 1.2lbs a week on average. I will probably end up in the 188lb-192lb range....but I plan to start adding some re-feeds in once a week as my body is depleting glycogen faster than I can keep up with it.

Seeing changes everyday, and intensity is ramping up. Vascularity is through the roof, and I haven't even shaved yet. I will probably lose 2lbs just in chest hair. I only groom upper body before going....never have touched my legs.

It's amazing how when lean.. just knocking off a layer of body hair makes it look like you just lost about 2% BF!

Last year I pinched in at 6.8% right before leaving. Looking to be in that 6%-6.5% range this year...and about 4lbs-5lbs heavier!!!
Blast and cruise or cycles?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2019, 02:44 AM   #824
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

So ...3:45am......out the door shortly for back. Heavy deadlift, bent rows, and a few other things to work the upper mid-back. My lat width and especially thickness at the bottom is pretty decent, but I need more thicknesses in the Rhomboid area.
      07-06-2019, 02:58 AM   #825
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
Blast and cruise or cycles?
Honestly......with food....Blast and Cruise.

With what I'm suspecting you're talking about....sure I'm an open book.

HRT weekly. Been like that for last 5+ years. Started out at 200mg every two weeks, switched to 100mg every week because of half-life. Puts me in the high 600's - low 700's total, mid 20's free, good E2, Estradiol, low SGBH, and no PSA issues at all.

Once a week on Fridays, I drop by my Dr. Of 20+ years who administers that along with a shot of 200mg Glutathione and Vitamin B12. So one IM in the hip, the other sub-q in different areas.

Combined with strict diet and exercise, and cardio everyday......I have some of the best bloodwork and lab values I bet you've ever seen.

That's it. I do dabble in SARMs and Serms occasionally, but only after discussing with my Dr and get his approval. Bloodwork is closely monitored, and anything that negatively impacts it gets pulled.

I've been with him forever, and would never do anything to get dropped by him.

And to top it off....if my insurance would pay for HGH as it does my HRT, I would probably be using a low dose of that as well.
      07-06-2019, 04:48 PM   #826
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Leg Day!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2019, 05:01 PM   #827
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Same, did bit of squat at end for first time. Light and slow.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2019, 06:41 PM   #828
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Same, did bit of squat at end for first time. Light and slow.
Heavy leg presses feel good but damn, lunges will obliterate your quads! I almost ate shit and fell forward cause I lost balance lol
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-07-2019, 04:17 AM   #829
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I just got back from doing shoulders. Still training my Overhead Press as hard as I can, then went on to superset flyes for side and rear delts until they were so full....it felt like they were going to pop.
Then I ended shoulders like I always do with a ton of cable external rotations to keep my rotator cuffs healthy, and face pulls for rear scapula work!

Got up early again, and couldn't wait until the wife got up......so I'm sure we will go again in about 5-6 hours. I will just do cardio and work abs then.
      07-07-2019, 08:22 AM   #830
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I just got back from doing shoulders. Still training my Overhead Press as hard as I can, then went on to superset flyes for side and rear delts until they were so full....it felt like they were going to pop.
Then I ended shoulders like I always do with a ton of cable external rotations to keep my rotator cuffs healthy, and face pulls for rear scapula work!

Got up early again, and couldn't wait until the wife got up......so I'm sure we will go again in about 5-6 hours. I will just do cardio and work abs then.
bro, when you do overhead presses I see so many guys doing it differently. do you go parallel with your body or is your arms slightly forward if you know what I mean? I can't get my arms to go all the way back as I feel like i'm going to snap my chit up!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-07-2019, 01:11 PM   #831
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
bro, when you do overhead presses I see so many guys doing it differently. do you go parallel with your body or is your arms slightly forward if you know what I mean? I can't get my arms to go all the way back as I feel like i'm going to snap my chit up!
I was taught a long time ago by an Olympic lifter....let's see if I can explain the trick he taught me.

I keep my arms as close to my body as possible, parallel grip just right outside shoulders.

As I press up, I hold my head back just far enough to get the bar past my chin....and as I go up I push my head through. He told me to approach it like I'm standing at a window in the house....lift it up, then push your face forward like you are looking out the window you just lifted.

Sounds kind of weird....But easy to get the motion down if practiced a few times. Once you can do it in one fluid movement....it becomes second nature and actually sets your body up in the most stable position it can be in....a straight line. And Once at the top, I shrug my shoulders upwards....trying to make my traps touch my ears if that makes sense.
      07-07-2019, 02:02 PM   #832
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I was taught a long time ago by an Olympic lifter....let's see if I can explain the trick he taught me.

I keep my arms as close to my body as possible, parallel grip just right outside shoulders.

As I press up, I hold my head back just far enough to get the bar past my chin....and as I go up I push my head through. He told me to approach it like I'm standing at a window in the house....lift it up, then push your face forward like you are looking out the window you just lifted.

Sounds kind of weird....But easy to get the motion down if practiced a few times. Once you can do it in one fluid movement....it becomes second nature and actually sets your body up in the most stable position it can be in....a straight line. And Once at the top, I shrug my shoulders upwards....trying to make my traps touch my ears if that makes sense.
Cool! I know what you exactly mean. I do this when I do over head presses on the Smith machine. but for dumbells it's a little bit different. I wonder if i'm cheating myself out of gains with the way i'm doing it. tell me if I am. on a seated chair using dumbells. my ass is sitting pretty much forward but my lower back is not touching the back except my upper back where i'm kinda leaning back and using that for support. than pressing up as normal. but because of the angle i'm leaning back, my presses aren't exactly straight up and down but slightly forward. make sense?
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-07-2019, 06:01 PM   #833
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I don't think what you are doing is wrong, I do it exactly like that when doing DB presses. You're just working a little more of the front deltoid is all.

I incorporate both in my routine. The OHP works the entire shoulder girdle and top part of the traps if you use that shrug at the top, and is where you develop most of your strength for your other shoulder exercises. The only thing I do different with seated dumbbell presses than what you describe is I keep my elbows always slightly bent, and press up and down in an arc type of motion. So as they near the top, they come close together, then back apart on the way down.

But you may already do that as well. I never lock my elbows in either movement.
      07-07-2019, 09:05 PM   #834
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Sound wrong to me, you need 2 jacked ass spotter who do the work and make it look like you can ohp 4 plates per side plus.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-07-2019, 10:12 PM   #835
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I went for a run and got into a nice groove. I always face traffic. Suddenly I hear an engine roaring coming my direction. I look up and it's a stang doing probably close to 70

"Don't do anything rash, don't startle it, just let it run straight by"
      07-08-2019, 10:15 AM   #836
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Does anyone know if you workout a body part more than once a week if the gains are substantial? like hitting legs twice a week vs just once?
Appreciate 0