Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2021 M340 x-drive with MPE for sale

06-25-2023, 05:19 PM   #23
lensar
Registered
Rep
Drives: M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casone238 View Post
The lease ends in October - I’m not sure would want to take over a lease for 2-3 months tops. Just for the sake of information my lease is $660 a month. My buy out currently is 45k that including taxes, fees and the current 3 months of payments remaining.
As long as you are ok with, I wouldn’t mind to take over your lease, make rest of the payment and then deal the buy out myself. It gives me couple months of time to gather the rest out and I get to have the vehicle to test it out in a meantime.
(I am coming from Mercedes and I think it’s a great opportunity to feel it out and decide to buy them out)

I am not sure if you are from Connecticut or New York but since your profile listing says Danbury CT I do make a trip to CT bi-weekly so if you can possibly meet somewhere in Danbury CT which I can travel to, I would love to talk in person and/or check the car out and make this deal with you.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2023, 08:03 PM   #24
Casone238
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by lensar View Post
As long as you are ok with, I wouldn’t mind to take over your lease, make rest of the payment and then deal the buy out myself. It gives me couple months of time to gather the rest out and I get to have the vehicle to test it out in a meantime.
(I am coming from Mercedes and I think it’s a great opportunity to feel it out and decide to buy them out)

I am not sure if you are from Connecticut or New York but since your profile listing says Danbury CT I do make a trip to CT bi-weekly so if you can possibly meet somewhere in Danbury CT which I can travel to, I would love to talk in person and/or check the car out and make this deal with you.
Ohh ok that makes senses! Before I got the M340 I had a C43 amg. The bmw is better in every aspect, the C43 does have better sounding exhaust imo but with the MPE installed I’ll give the edge to the bmw.

I live in Danbury but I’m in NYC about 2x a week.

I do have someone who flying out to take a look at the car and potentially buy it. His flight is already booked so I don’t want to do him dirty like that.

What I can do I’ll keep you on stand by if the person flying out backs out then we can meet up.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2023, 08:35 PM   #25
lensar
Registered
Rep
Drives: M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casone238 View Post
Ohh ok that makes senses! Before I got the M340 I had a C43 amg. The bmw is better in every aspect, the C43 does have better sounding exhaust imo but with the MPE installed I’ll give the edge to the bmw.

I live in Danbury but I’m in NYC about 2x a week.

I do have someone who flying out to take a look at the car and potentially buy it. His flight is already booked so I don’t want to do him dirty like that.

What I can do I’ll keep you on stand by if the person flying out backs out then we can meet up.
Exactly, The way bmw handle was a lot more pleasure and direct than the C43 so I decided to give it a shot. Also every friends of mine has B58 and I have been helping them working on their car so I’m very familiar with it and in love with the 40i’s.

I do go to NYC very often as well as Trumbull CT (which isnt too far from Danbury).

I understand, but if the plan falls apart with him, I would love to take the car off your hands and I am basically local so you can reach out to me at anytime and I’m more than happy to arrage a meet up and get this going for you and I.
Since I can’t do PM yet, I’ll leave my phone number here and you can shoot me a text and we can have a chat there and keep me updated.
Appreciate 1
Casone238527.50
      06-26-2023, 01:36 PM   #26
bese60
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

Just a heads up - to do lease transfer I believe you need to have atleast 6 months remaining on lease.
Appreciate 1
Casone238527.50
      06-26-2023, 02:14 PM   #27
Casone238
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by bese60 View Post
Just a heads up - to do lease transfer I believe you need to have atleast 6 months remaining on lease.
Thanks for the info!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2023, 02:32 PM   #28
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bese60 View Post
This is correct.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!

07-15-2023, 06:29 PM   #29
SeattleLSB
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5, M50I

PM Sent.
2022 X5 M50I DG/BLK
Appreciate 1
Casone238527.50