4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Suspension / Chassis / Brakes review new brake coding fix

05-03-2022, 09:29 PM   #1
Araque340
Rep
Drives: bmw m340i

review new brake coding fix

Hi, I want to make a review about brake coding that was developed by daap1193, I had some issues with my car in a hard braking situation it always increases the force I apply and this lead to random ABS innervation and this was horrible, also there were times when transitioning off the throttle and quickly applying the brake when the brake was fully loaded and pressing less than 20% on the brake pedal travel would apply more brake than was normal or typical of the 20% pedal position.

I contacted this guy several months ago, and he told me that due to the new update it was impossible to code my car, because the files were encrypted, a few days ago he contacted me, and he told me he has a way to code and want it to test it with my car. He told me that the newer G8x cars came from factory with all the parameters already coded. With this modification, it transforms my car to feel like a new G80 in most ways.

Now it is available in newer models and non-M cars (320i, 330i, M340i, 420i, 430i, m440i Fxx and Gxx series).

The process was very simple, he sent me all the necessary files and remotely in a few minutes I had everything ready to go, at the end he gave a thorough explanation with a document he wrote himself with details about the changes, which gave me peace of mind in my day-to-day life that I will be completely safe.

I highly recommend this guy in terms of BMW coding also for his help and in depth explanation on the topics covered, if anyone is encouraged to do this on their car, contact him, it was the best.

Last edited by Araque340; 05-03-2022 at 10:00 PM..
Appreciate 2
daap1193172.00
jpowers36218.00