Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

12-20-2015, 07:21 PM   #771
finaloption
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 f30 n26

Jets have Pats and Bills left. If the Jets win both & DEN splits last 2 (Cincy & SD at home) Jets are in. If the Jets split and DEN loses both, the Jets are in.\

Cincy can still get #1 seed, so I expect them to play hard

on the other hand, I doubt Belichick lays down next week to the Jets.. #1 seed is still up for grabs & he can stick it to the Jets

Last edited by finaloption; 12-20-2015 at 07:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:22 PM   #772
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarSkulls View Post
Their strength of schedule is an absolute joke.

The ONLY two teams they've beaten with a winning record is Seattle and Green Bay.

They're a good team, but they don't intimidate Seattle or Arizona. As analyst have said- they're the worst undefeated team of all time. Like I said, look at who they've played. Not their fault and good on them for capitalizing, but please. Pay attention to who they've played then jump on that band wagon. Or not- you are a patriots fan, so I'm not surprised

Russell Wilson only threw 3. Oh- but he's the ONLY QB in NFL history to have 5 games with 3+ TDs and 0 interceptions.

RW>Cam.
14-0 and home field throughout > 9-5 and wildcard....
Last time I remember an "undefeated team" losing in a Super Bowl was to a...wait- what's that? A WILD CARD TEAM?!

Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:22 PM   #773
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:

The ONLY two teams they've beaten with a winning record is Seattle and Green Bay.

They're a good team, but they don't intimidate Seattle or Arizona. As analyst have said- they're the worst undefeated team of all time. Like I said, look at who they've played. Not their fault and good on them for capitalizing, but please. Pay attention to who they've played then jump on that band wagon. Or not- you are a patriots fan, so I'm not surprised

Russell Wilson only threw 3. Oh- but he's the ONLY QB in NFL history to have 5 games with 3+ TDs and 0 interceptions.

RW>Cam.
As a Broncos/Manning fan, I would have to say that it doesn't matter whether the teams the Panthers have played have winning records or not. Every team in the league is professional and has equal chances of winning. It really is any given Sunday. As fans, we are biased toward our favorite teams. However, one must give credit where it is due. No matter how difficult or easy their opponents have been, it's still tough to maintain a perfect record in the regular season.
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2015, 07:23 PM   #774
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Last time I remember an "undefeated team" losing in a Super Bowl was to a...wait- what's that? A WILD CARD TEAM?!

Yes but the last few SB were won by top seeded teams.
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2015, 07:24 PM   #775
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22
Quote:

RW>Cam.
As a Broncos/Manning fan, I would have to say that it doesn't matter whether the teams the Panthers have played have winning records or not. Every team in the league is professional and has equal chances of winning. It really is any given Sunday. As fans, we are biased toward our favorite teams. However, one must give credit where it is due. No matter how difficult or easy their opponents have been, it's still tough to maintain a perfect record in the regular season.
Yeah in the NFC south with the Falcons, saints and Bucs.

Real tough.

Like I said- good for them for capitalizing. But I wouldn't crown them just yet.

I'd rather be a wild card team and win the SB than go undefeated all Reg season and lose once it's "win or go home" time
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:25 PM   #776
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Yes but the last few SB were won by top seeded teams.
Yeah past years were also won by very good- great teams.

You can't tell me any team is "great" right now. Unless you're blind.

A lot of good teams. But not one that puts the fear in their opponents like in years past.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #777
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah in the NFC south with the Falcons, saints and Bucs.

Real tough.

Like I said- good for them for capitalizing. But I wouldn't crown them just yet.

I'd rather be a wild card team and win the SB than go undefeated all Reg season and lose once it's "win or go home" time
Doesn't matter. A win is a win. Some good teams have lost to mediocre teams this year. They all have a good chance at winning.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:42 PM   #778
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

A lot of good teams. But not one that puts the fear in their opponents like in years past.
Perhaps you're blinded by your bias? You can have your opinion and I will have mine. But don't try to convince others that the Panthers are not legit (or "good-great" team) because they have an "easy" schedule. A win is a win no matter how you slice and dice it.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:45 PM   #779
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Perhaps you're blinded by your bias? You can have your opinion and I will have mine. But don't try to convince others that the Panthers are not legit because they have an "easy" schedule. A win is a win no matter how you slice and dice it.
Someone's far too sensitive for talking football. But considering Seattle did demolish your Broncos at sb 48, and you guys just blew a big lead at Pittsburgh- I can see why you're bothered.

I said they were good, but I'm also not blind to stats. Enjoy your regular season records- you as a Manning fan- you sure have a lot of those!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:49 PM   #780
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Perhaps you're blinded by your bias? You can have your opinion and I will have mine. But don't try to convince others that the Panthers are not legit (or "good-great" team) because they have an "easy" schedule. A win is a win no matter how you slice and dice it.
Btw- seriously, chill.

ASBSECU E93 and I talk shit purposely because we both are patrons to our squads, and "aren't friends" during football season. No matter what I say would ever convince him of what he obviously thinks.

Take your seriousness over to the politics/religion forum. Thanks

***edit- weren't you the guy who had niner season tickets?

Already jumped off that band wagon and jumped on to Denver?!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 07:56 PM   #781
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Btw- seriously, chill.

ASBSECU E93 and I talk shit purposely because we both are patrons to our squads, and "aren't friends" during football season. No matter what I say would ever convince him of what he obviously thinks.

It's alright Mr.SugarSkulls - you can live in the past for a little while longer

The here and now is ALL that matters....and the road to the Bowl for the Hawks is MUCH harder than it is for the Pats

FWIW - I honestly expected the Panthers to lose today...history is against them to go undefeated and win the bowl...but it doesn't mean they can't do it.

As a coach once told me - a win is a win, and I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:01 PM   #782
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Btw- seriously, chill.

It's alright Mr.SugarSkulls - you can live in the past for a little while longer

The here and now is ALL that matters....and the road to the Bowl for the Hawks is MUCH harder than it is for the Pats

FWIW - I honestly expected the Panthers to lose today...history is against them to go undefeated and win the bowl...but it doesn't mean they can't do it.

As a coach once told me - a win is a win, and I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty
Yeah yeah yeah, I had my panthers pompoms on today too cause I needed the Giants to lose for the play off birth.

Seattle does have it pretty hard. Minnesota, GB or NFC east team doesn't worry me- but AZ and Carolina are good teams, but not unbeatable. Especially how Seattle has been playing.

I'm just saying- I give them props for winning, but they can be had by a better team in the league (pats as long as tom Brady doesn't go down/steelers on the afc side)

But considering both of our teams are on cruise control now (yeah yeah you've been on it since last year) we'll pick up the shit talk in about 3 weeks once the games are set
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2015, 08:05 PM   #783
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Someone's far too sensitive for talking football. But considering Seattle did demolish your Broncos at sb 48, and you guys just blew a big lead at Pittsburgh- I can see why you're bothered.

I said they were good, but I'm also not blind to stats. Enjoy your regular season records- you as a Manning fan- you sure have a lot of those!
Typical seahawks fan with the personal attacks...should have known...
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:06 PM   #784
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Typical seahawks fan with the personal attacks...should have known...

It's just football! Dude you need to chill. Or go away on another vacation. Whichever is fine by me.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:07 PM   #785
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Btw- seriously, chill.

***edit- weren't you the guy who had niner season tickets?

Already jumped off that band wagon and jumped on to Denver?!
Lol if you actually read anything you would know that I was never a 49ers fan. The tickets were bought for another reason. Always have been a Manning fan since Colts days.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:08 PM   #786
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

It's just football! Dude you need to chill. Or go away on another vacation. Whichever is fine by me.
Lol I'm not the one all worked up and resorted to personal attacks. Perhaps you need to chill before you get banned again.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:12 PM   #787
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Lol I'm not the one all worked up and resorted to personal attacks. Perhaps you need to chill before you get banned again.
Personal attacks? You mean simply stating the manhandling Seattle gave Denver constitutes as a personal attack?

Or the fact that all of Peyton manning records are all in the regular season?

I had no idea you owned the Broncos / were Peyton Manning. My mistake
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:13 PM   #788
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

@ASBSECU E93 according to this dude, you personally attack me every time you remind me of the outcome of SB 49.

I want you banned!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:28 PM   #789
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
@ASBSECU E93 according to this dude, you personally attack me every time you remind me of the outcome of SB 49.

I want you banned!
You all play nice....besides, it's just the regular season....

In 3 weeks - $$ talks, BS walks
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:30 PM   #790
SugarSkulls
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I want you banned!
You all play nice....besides, it's just the regular season....

In 3 weeks - $$ talks, BS walks
Seriously, when your pats lose-

Relentless.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:37 PM   #791
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
Seriously, when your pats lose-

Relentless.
Back at ya....FWIW, when the Pats win - you'll self ban it will be so bad
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2015, 10:13 AM   #792
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
HA. You know what ?

Let's say we do go to the SB and lose. I know what it's like to lose already in the worst way possible.

So I doubt I'd be that upset. All Loses will never be THAT bad
The Seahawks won't make it that far.

The Redskins will beat the Panthers for the NFC Championship because everyone recognizes just how stacked the NFC East is.

(this was not a serious comment)
Appreciate 0