Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Impeachment Thread

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 58 30.53%
Trump Trump-umphant. 64 33.68%
Inclusive 14 7.37%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 57 30.00%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 8 4.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Today, 12:43 PM   #3741
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

The USS Save Your Ass is pulling up anchor?

'Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY) tells FOX Business Network that he is hearing Democratic opposition to impeaching President Trump is growing: "I'm hearing not about Republicans breaking…for impeachment. I’m hearing about Democrats voting against going forward with impeachment. That is newsworthy today... that list is growing by the hour here, as this unfolds, in real time."
      Today, 12:43 PM   #3742
hubbahubba
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud."
Apparently you think that my statements are a defense of Trump? Wrong! They are a defense of truth from both sides, which is SORELY lacking. Until all of us expect AND accept nothing but the truth from both sides, we are screwed. But you keep playing your politics...
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:44 PM   #3743
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 19 M550 19 ZL1 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
If i recall he started pulling out of Syria and the meltdown by the media was incredible.
As has been stated why and he didn't give a shit. Nor did he care about what happened to one of our true allies in the region.

So he does now is what you are saying? Somehow I highly doubt that. But, regardless he isn't ending endless wars that two of our non NATO allies dragged us into (Israel/SA).
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:50 PM   #3744
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Apparently you think that my statements are a defense of Trump? Wrong! They are a defense of truth from both sides, which is SORELY lacking. Until all of us expect AND accept nothing but the truth from both sides, we are screwed. But you keep playing your politics...
Like I said at the beginning, if this is your expectation from politicians, it's not the game for you. I am actually agreeing with you but understand it's an impossible expectation. I want better from most politicians. I expect MUCH better from my president.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 2
minn195868.50
quick614.00

Today, 12:52 PM   #3745
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
If i recall he started pulling out of Syria and the meltdown by the media was incredible.

No, I believe the meltdown was by military leadership covered by the media.

Today, 01:01 PM   #3746
detroitm2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Securing the Middle East is no longer important to the USA, we get the majority of our Oil domestically and from central and south america. The middle east is more important to China and Europe.
Quote:
That is not what he stated and clearly not everyone understands what the word "majority" means.
No, thats exactly what he stated. Nearly 75% of all oil we use is produced by the US, Central, and South America.

75% of 100% is a majority.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:02 PM   #3747
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
No, thats exactly what he stated. Nearly 75% of all oil we use is produced by the US, Central, and South America.

75% of 100% is a majority.
This has already been addressed.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15444.00

Today, 01:06 PM   #3748
RMachuca3d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Msport

Garage List
Quote:
I'm not. What you're saying is that you are willing to accept the lies of Schiff because it goes with what you want to happen to Trump. I think that is about as chickenshit and anti American as you can get. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. You're just too busy playing politics to see it.
More anti-american than cozying up to Putin and asking foreign powers to hack the democrats servers publicly?
Appreciate 1
      Today, 01:07 PM   #3749
detroitm2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
This has already been addressed.
Yeah, realize that. am getting caught up for the last couple days.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15444.00

Today, 01:13 PM   #3750
hubbahubba
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Like I said at the beginning, if this is your expectation from politicians, it's not the game for you. I am actually agreeing with you but understand it's an impossible expectation. I want better from most politicians. I expect MUCH better from my president.
This absolutely IS my expectation of politicians. It is not a game, it is life. To accept anything less than the truth from either side is a horrendous mistake, and we make it every day. All I am calling for is a government that we can trust to tell us the truth. I understand what you say, and that this request may be a bit pie in the sky considering today's political environment, but that does not make the request any less necessary or incorrect. As I said before, BOTH sides need to reel in the lies. It does not matter if the truth hurts or helps, but that it is out there in totality.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:24 PM   #3751
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
This absolutely IS my expectation of politicians. It is not a game, it is life. To accept anything less than the truth from either side is a horrendous mistake, and we make it every day. All I am calling for is a government that we can trust to tell us the truth. I understand what you say, and that this request may be a bit pie in the sky considering today's political environment, but that does not make the request any less necessary or incorrect. As I said before, BOTH sides need to reel in the lies. It does not matter if the truth hurts or helps, but that it is out there in totality.
It is not life. It may affect many things in your life, but it should not be all consuming. That's when people really get nutty.

If it makes you feel any better, Italy has had 61 governments since the end of WWII while others have been under the same government for the same period. Politics is a shit show pretty much everywhere. Just be happy we have an actual choice. Many do not.

Appreciate 0