Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK Things I didn't know about the M340i

08-01-2022, 12:14 PM   #1
Jimbon1973
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340i Touring (ordered Jan 22)

Things I didn't know about the M340i

My last car (alfa giulia) was full of little surprises and things I didn't know existed. I relally liked a thread on the giulia forum where owners shared all little cool things (or not so cool in some cases) they'd found after owning one.
So, to start
I am impressed with the extra space underfloor in the boot, you can actually put a fair bit in there.
I didn't know the windscreen washers worked like they do either, works so much better.
Weirdly I didn't know what pushing the gearstick to the left did either! Love that sound!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2022, 12:50 PM   #2
Seaford
Permanently confused
Rep
Drives: 840i M Sport Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbon1973 View Post
My last car (alfa giulia) was full of little surprises and things I didn't know existed. I relally liked a thread on the giulia forum where owners shared all little cool things (or not so cool in some cases) they'd found after owning one.
So, to start
I am impressed with the extra space underfloor in the boot, you can actually put a fair bit in there.
I didn't know the windscreen washers worked like they do either, works so much better.
Weirdly I didn't know what pushing the gearstick to the left did either! Love that sound!
Your wish is my command

Enjoy!

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1694540
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2022, 01:12 PM   #3
330Stevie
Captain
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xdrive

Quote:
So, to start
Another ex Alfisti has made the jump! Had various Alfas for years; never deserved their reputation; but I’d struggle to go back over now!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2022, 01:49 PM   #4
goodbyalfa
King of the North (living in the east...)
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i mineral white

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330Stevie View Post
Quote:
So, to start
Another ex Alfisti has made the jump! Had various Alfas for years; never deserved their reputation; but I’d struggle to go back over now!
Me too...
2015 330D F30 MSport EBII
2012 Alfa Guilietta 2.0d Veloce
2009 Fiat bravo sport
2000 ST Mondeo
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2022, 05:40 PM   #5
Jimbon1973
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340i Touring (ordered Jan 22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaford View Post
Amazing, that'll take a while to sift through. Thanks!
Appreciate 1
Seaford1169.50