Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) HELP! Looking for Floor Mounts for My G20 BMW

12-30-2023, 07:26 AM   #1
RooR_CA
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 330iXdrive MSport BlckSap

HELP! Looking for Floor Mounts for My G20 BMW

Hello All, really trying to find help to figure out which floor Mounts I’ll need to get for My G20 BMW.

I’m looking for some floor mounts which fit my G20.
I can’t find anywhere help to find the good ones for my car. (I have already Recaro Pole position seat, Recaro Side mounts, Recaro Internal Sliders no tabs).

After hours of Browsing internet, I’ve seen:
-People fitting G20 OEM seats in their E90—>Then, Should I take the E90 floor Mounts?
-People having G20 with Recaro Pole Position ABE—->Unfortunately that person has never replied to me….
-I’ve contacted Match Schnell, they said they’ve seen ppl installing their floor mounts on G80—-> Is G8X same as G2X?

Sending my message in a bottle here hoping I will finally get a proper answer for that.

NOTE: Please, don’t answer me Why I want to put a bucket seat but more how to help me with my question
Hopefully someone can help me the same way I’ve been helping the community so far.

Thanks By Advance,
Appreciate 0