Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals Got 795M mounted, Dinan Sport Springs and ceramic coating!

02-28-2022, 09:17 PM   #1
JL330i_UT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 330i

Got 795M mounted, Dinan Sport Springs and ceramic coating!

Got my G20 One year ago! I come with a storied history with BMWs and I used to be frequent on these forums back in the 2010s!!

My G20 looks too good not to share, and I figured people may want advice or have questions regarding the wheels, tires, fitment, sport springs.

Here are some pictures from this morning fresh out of the shop. And the other picture is day one of the G20 next to my previous E90.

Wheels are 795m 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear.

Tires are continental extreme contact DWS06 plus, I don’t remember sizes off the top of my head but I can definitely get them.

DINAN sport springs to give it that perfect stance!!

Entire car including glass and wheels was coated with Glassparency ceramic.

I am planning on having the brake calipers painted to match the blue on the BMW emblem, also doing gloss black mirror caps, and I have a spoiler on order from Maxton design UK.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
      02-28-2022, 09:52 PM   #2
Merami fan
めらみぽっぷ fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i xDrive

Those wheels are a lot more interesting than the stock ones (not that the stock setup looks bad), but also a lot more difficult to clean...

You did the grill and window trim and mentioned mirror caps, but what about gloss black for the exhaust tips? I found the chrome to be too shiny and somewhat mismatched with the black part on the bottom of the bumper and around the rear reflectors. Some reference pics: https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=87
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1w...1L3y6cmPEyGSoI
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2022, 01:27 PM   #3
JL330i_UT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merami fan View Post
Those wheels are a lot more interesting than the stock ones (not that the stock setup looks bad), but also a lot more difficult to clean...

You did the grill and window trim and mentioned mirror caps, but what about gloss black for the exhaust tips? I found the chrome to be too shiny and somewhat mismatched with the black part on the bottom of the bumper and around the rear reflectors. Some reference pics: https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=87
I agree, this is my favorite will design for the G20!
I got them ceramic coated so cleaning should be a lot easier, and a 17” rim brush to easily get in between each spoke and into the barrel!

I guess I should have mentioned I’m planning on doing the M Performance exhaust so the tips will be the carbon fiber.
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2022, 02:30 PM   #4
homek_toft
Rep
Drives: g20

Lovely car, i just love when someone pulls more aggressive looks from the sportline g20.

Also, its funny how the plates status is changing with each picture
Appreciate 0