upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Paid fedex extra to have my boys Xbox delivered today. Still not here!
That's cuz you went Xbox.
I called walmart.com and bitched. I have no patience anymore. They refunded the express delivery and sent me a $25 gift card
Appreciate 2
Buug95917423.00
Littlebear3509.50
      08-27-2021, 05:22 AM   #6712
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Paid fedex extra to have my boys Xbox delivered today. Still not here!
Did that with new set of irons, had shipped to MI for trip, paid extra for 2-day so it'd be early, arrived day late. Still haven't gotten to swing the fucking things.
Appreciate 1
Littlebear3509.50
      08-27-2021, 05:30 AM   #6713
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
I called walmart.com and bitched. I have no patience anymore. They refunded the express delivery and sent me a $25 gift card
FK. I have four new tires due today from Walmart.
The Walmart site says delivery on Sept 30, but the actual seller says delivery today.

PS: On a positive note, I just got an email saying Walmart is refunding $0.01 on the purchase of my four tires!!

Last edited by Littlebear; 08-27-2021 at 05:35 AM..
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Buug95917423.00
      08-27-2021, 07:04 AM   #6714
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Paid over a grand with shipping

3D crime scene rendering, 3 fans, 12gb ram on board
Nice! You have my attention. Intrigued on the 3D rendering. I watch too many forensic/crime/murder investigation shows.

I bought an nvidia card a few years ago, I think it had 3 fans. Put it in an older computer, did not upgrade the ram to the machine. When I plugged that bitch in and those fans came on; I thought that thing was going to fly around the room! I've somehow managed to rebuild 2 machines knowing absolutely nothing about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
On a serious note, that sounds like a badass card.
Right!?

Quote:
The sergeant who it's intended for keeps reminding me about duty-issue sidearm, taser, and baton
As he should! Stop resisting Wede! We have an ongoing joke about physically striking someone. If you scream "stop resisting" it no longer makes you the bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Who is this sergeant you refer to?
Slaughter.

Pepper?

Sorry, too much caffeine this morning. I'll stop now.
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12803.00
      08-27-2021, 10:49 AM   #6715
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Nice! You have my attention. Intrigued on the 3D rendering. I watch too many forensic/crime/murder investigation shows.

I bought an nvidia card a few years ago, I think it had 3 fans. Put it in an older computer, did not upgrade the ram to the machine. When I plugged that bitch in and those fans came on; I thought that thing was going to fly around the room! I've somehow managed to rebuild 2 machines knowing absolutely nothing about it.

Right!?

As he should! Stop resisting Wede! We have an ongoing joke about physically striking someone. If you scream "stop resisting" it no longer makes you the bad guy.

Slaughter.

Pepper?

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card, WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System, 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, GV-R67XTGAMING OC-12GD Video Card.

The Patrol division has this software (FARO) AND a 3D imager. They go out to the accident scene and scan everything (intersection, involved vehicles) then come back, download that info into the computer, then can render the accident based on observed skid patterns, damage to vehicles. The crumple of the fender combined with vehicles involved can deduce the speed at impact. They even have a 3D mouse, so they can rotate the scene in XYZ. NOT with their hands like on TV, yet.

The previous AMD card keeps BSOD the computer after sergeant has spent 2-4 hours OT, then tries to save. AMD drivers just have issues in Windows.

OH Yeah, it's in LA this morning!!!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-27-2021, 11:06 AM   #6716
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Right!?

Slaughter.

Pepper?

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card, WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System, 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, GV-R67XTGAMING OC-12GD Video Card.

The Patrol division has this software (FARO) AND a 3D imager. They go out to the accident scene and scan everything (intersection, involved vehicles) then come back, download that info into the computer, then can render the accident based on observed skid patterns, damage to vehicles. The crumple of the fender combined with vehicles involved can deduce the speed at impact. They even have a 3D mouse, so they can rotate the scene in XYZ. NOT with their hands like on TV, yet.

The previous AMD card keeps BSOD the computer after sergeant has spent 2-4 hours OT, then tries to save. AMD drivers just have issues in Windows.

.....and to think my excitement comes from my new NMD Adidas arriving today.
Appreciate 3
      08-27-2021, 11:19 AM   #6717
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
It's the simple things in life

Oh, and it FRIDAY!!!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-27-2021, 11:26 AM   #6718
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
I can relate. Just received my Brooks Addiction 14s and I'm thrilled with them. They accept my orthotics perfectly and don't squeak, like the Brooks Beast 20s that I had to return because they were so noisy (because of the orthotics).

As UncleWede said, "it's the simple things in life."

And yes, IT'S FRIDAY!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-27-2021, 04:56 PM   #6719
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

I want a table at Jack rabbit slims, preferably a Chrysler
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-27-2021, 09:28 PM   #6720
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:

Right!?

Slaughter.

Pepper?

Why don't you tell me what carrier has it in their possession? Lemme go check on it for you. Just give me the ole tracking number.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2021, 08:31 AM   #6721
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
FK. I have four new tires due today from Walmart.
The Walmart site says delivery on Sept 30, but the actual seller says delivery today.

PS: On a positive note, I just got an email saying Walmart is refunding $0.01 on the purchase of my four tires!!
I got 2 of my tires yesterday, but one is still in NJ and one is in Queens!
They promise delivery on Monday.

I don't know what is up with shipping these days. My Ebay flashlight went from FL to NJ, then to FL, then NJ....
Delivery promised for Monday.
Appreciate 1
Buug95917423.00
      09-04-2021, 12:35 PM   #6722
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

ObToday is a very good day, first of all the 8-week-weight and balance challenge is over and from my predicted 5kg weight loss I reached 5.2kg.
Then I achieved today my 5km distance within 30'48", but I confess, that is was a not very bright idea to leave step- and pulse frequency behind and run just to beat the clock.
Nontheless I am very pleased with the overall results and had decided to stick to the program to keep and decrease body fat bit more than present and increase targeted food and nutritions.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
Lady Jane70874.50
      09-04-2021, 08:34 PM   #6723
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

I’ve had the worst week of my life. I had surgery last Monday to fix a deviated septum that I got after a racing accident, 36 years ago. I had to have 12 hours of reconstruction surgery to fix my nose and face after that accident. The surgeon wasn’t able to completely fix my septum. But, he was able to cut a bone out, clean up my chronic sinusitis, that I’ve had for years, caused by the deviated septum, and he was able expand my sinuses with a balloon. This surgery was 6 hours long. I almost suffocated to death in post op and it took me another 5 hours to wake up from anesthesia, where they quickly kicked me and my girlfriend out of the hospital. I was no where close to being able to go home. At some point, during the surgery, they switched the blood pressure cuff from my right arm to my left arm. It was taking my blood pressure every minute. It made my arms so sore, I’m just today able to move my arms. Two nights after surgery, I got, I think, constipation. It was extremely painful all night long. Today, I’m only feeling slightly better then the day after surgery. I feel like I got hit by a train. Last night I had what felt like PTSD. I woke up about midnight, I got really angry and agitated about how I was treated in post op. And, I felt like if I went to sleep and didn’t wake up, that it would be ok. Then, I thought about how our people in the military, feel that way, to a much greater degree, every day of their lives. I thought to myself, if they can deal with that everyday, I can deal with what I’m going through. Finally I was able to calm down and sleep for a couple hours. And again today, I only feel slightly better than the day after surgery. Sorry, I just needed to vent a little.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      09-07-2021, 05:42 AM   #6724
g.m00
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 & M2C

Hey sorry to hear this, I hope you recover soon man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I’ve had the worst week of my life. I had surgery last Monday to fix a deviated septum that I got after a racing accident, 36 years ago. I had to have 12 hours of reconstruction surgery to fix my nose and face after that accident. The surgeon wasn’t able to completely fix my septum. But, he was able to cut a bone out, clean up my chronic sinusitis, that I’ve had for years, caused by the deviated septum, and he was able expand my sinuses with a balloon. This surgery was 6 hours long. I almost suffocated to death in post op and it took me another 5 hours to wake up from anesthesia, where they quickly kicked me and my girlfriend out of the hospital. I was no where close to being able to go home. At some point, during the surgery, they switched the blood pressure cuff from my right arm to my left arm. It was taking my blood pressure every minute. It made my arms so sore, I’m just today able to move my arms. Two nights after surgery, I got, I think, constipation. It was extremely painful all night long. Today, I’m only feeling slightly better then the day after surgery. I feel like I got hit by a train. Last night I had what felt like PTSD. I woke up about midnight, I got really angry and agitated about how I was treated in post op. And, I felt like if I went to sleep and didn’t wake up, that it would be ok. Then, I thought about how our people in the military, feel that way, to a much greater degree, every day of their lives. I thought to myself, if they can deal with that everyday, I can deal with what I’m going through. Finally I was able to calm down and sleep for a couple hours. And again today, I only feel slightly better than the day after surgery. Sorry, I just needed to vent a little.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      09-07-2021, 11:10 AM   #6725
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.m00 View Post
Hey sorry to hear this, I hope you recover soon man
Thank you! Finally yesterday, things started to turn around. And, today I feel a little better. I’m still trying to process some thoughts and hallucinations I had while being under. I didn’t talk about any of that in my previous post.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15762.50
g.m00149.00
      09-07-2021, 11:18 AM   #6726
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Thank you! Finally yesterday, things started to turn around. And, today I feel a little better. I’m still trying to process some thoughts and hallucinations I had while being under. I didn’t talk about any of that in my previous post.
We double as therapists here. Go ahead and share. If it makes it feel more authentic, lie down on your own couch while you type them out...

I wonder if your thoughts involved a God. I could see that being disconcerting for you.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2021, 01:21 PM   #6727
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

This place has gone down hill. Every thread is now a pic thread. Here's some LOL's in your boobies, how about some boobies in your LOL's? A thread about quotes? Let's slap a picture in there. Someone died? A LOL pic is needed for a reply. Someone replied to me with common sense and good grammar, I don't know how to reply using words; so lmma slap a picture in there. A thread about COVID? Yep I'm gonna picture this bitch right up. General sharing of information is behind us. We now communicate with pictures for likes/appreciates and nothing more.

/rant
Appreciate 6
upstatedoc7563.50
Alfisti6502.50
M5Rick60091.50
rebekahb3132.50
      09-07-2021, 01:37 PM   #6728
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Attached Images

Appreciate 7
UncleWede18031.00
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7563.50
cmyx6go15762.50
Darth One6612.50
      09-07-2021, 05:55 PM   #6729
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
This place has gone down hill. Every thread is now a pic thread. Here's some LOL's in your boobies, how about some boobies in your LOL's? A thread about quotes? Let's slap a picture in there. Someone died? A LOL pic is needed for a reply. Someone replied to me with common sense and good grammar, I don't know how to reply using words; so lmma slap a picture in there. A thread about COVID? Yep I'm gonna picture this bitch right up. General sharing of information is behind us. We now communicate with pictures for likes/appreciates and nothing more.

/rant
but are you getting laid?
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15762.50
      09-07-2021, 06:20 PM   #6730
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
but are you getting laid?
My carpet gets laid more than I do, and as far as I know it's only been laid once...
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2021, 07:00 PM   #6731
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:

/rant
Can you explain using memes please
Appreciate 2
Alfisti6502.50
      09-07-2021, 07:08 PM   #6732
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Jesus H man, what a week.
Appreciate 0