Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums EUROPE (Continental) E90 318d desperately desperately need help no ignition

02-07-2024, 09:02 AM   #1
kdog21
Rep
Drives: e90 318d 2008

E90 318d desperately desperately need help no ignition

Hi again guys just an update absolutely lost now and kind of heartbroken and kind of feeling I will not be driving my car again I would appreciate any input at all on this mess of the images I've just posted please I did a power check of my battery with a meter to check for voltage that it was consistent up to the engine bay I checked the jump point at the engine bay grounded and it is pretty much exactly the same power I also have screenshots from ista about the battery voltage and battery to Terminal 15 and 50 obviously 50 is out it's just not activated so I have not been able to read that at all I cannot check the electric in particular the fuse location in the engine bay as it is raining currently but from everything I have seen on Ista it's telling me that there is a power coming up to the top of the car which has left me absolutely stumped as I was so certain that it would be the ground cable from the chassis to the body but by the looks of it it may not be one more incident that happened was I took several scans with Ista and the first scan I took my electric my electric fuel module ekp your eks was green and accessible I took another scan about half an hour later and it was in the red and accessible like the most rain and my dde please help if anybody can as I truly started to believe I may not ever drive my car again, thank u.
Oh just to add answer your question George it cranked a couple of times after it broke down about a month ago about a mile away from home it cranked a few more times after the actual breakdown brought it home managed to get it to crank I think for another four or five hours a couple of times and then I lost totally ignition while not totally ignition as I still have restraint warning SOS warning and the occasional steering wheel warning but it's orange it's never red just in orange the steering lock comes up and goes away it comes up when I come into the car before I even put the fob into the insert and then I don't see it again whether that's relevant I don't know I'm just speechless and lost. And I guess my biggest worry is why my entire most network seems to be down whether that is the root of all this I don't know I just don't know enough about the modules as I am learning at the moment and I'm trying to learn fast but I know how they work as a lattice and the loss of such a big part of that network concerned with very very greatly.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0