Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum Taking delivery tomorrow morning!

11-21-2019, 01:05 AM   #1
NTOwens
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5 M50i

Taking delivery tomorrow morning!

The waiting is over. I was supposed to wait until early Dec... but my dealer kept sending me teaser pics. So now... My Genius is bringing my Factory Ordered, reasonably spec'd out, Alpine white, M340Xi to me tomorrow. I'm 3 hours from the dealership and don't have anyone available to take me on short notice. It works out though. I'm immediately taking it to the shop Friday, to get the roof wrapped (gloss black), windows tinted, and paint decon/ceramic coating. So I'll still have my AMG C43 to get around in. Plus now I can take some side-by-sides, and maybe do a couple of pulls with them (nothing too crazy before breaking it in a little).

I'm happy to be here, but the waiting and anticipation was pretty great for sure.

My dealer also lost my email with my $250 USAA code. So today when I went to pull a new one... It went up to $500. So.. There's a nice little win!

I'll surely post some pics once it's done. I think the roof wrap will really make an impact with the all Jet black wheel option. I'm sure others might want to see how it turns out.

Now I'll try to get some sleep, like a kid on Xmas eve over here! Lol
Appreciate 2
A6bullet336.00
sikotic482.00
      11-21-2019, 02:19 AM   #2
A6bullet
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i Msport

Awesome!!! Make sure you post a million pics!!
F87 M2

G20 330i
Appreciate 0