Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Photography/Videography Feeler: 12-24MM Nikon Wide Angle Lens f/4G

09-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Feeler: 12-24MM Nikon Wide Angle Lens f/4G

Hi,

I have a like new 12-24MM Nikon Wide angle lens that I purchased approximately a year ago. I bought this lens with my D90 and barely had time to use it. This is my only lens on my D90 and my camera only has 700 actuations. Therefore, this lens is in brand new condition.

The lens was never dropped. There is no scratches what so ever. There is a Tiffen UV filter I put on the first moment I took it out of the box. No signs of wear and tear. Can probably pass as a brand new lens.

Since this is my only lens, I am only able to take pictures of it with my iPhone. If you need DSLR quality pictures I can use my sisters camera.

The only downside is the box is a little worn since I moved to a new place recently. Box still includes warranty card and all accessories that came with the lens.

I am open to offers at the moment.

Appreciate 0