PM sent.
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 06:34 PM   #1696
dhock_holiday
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VW Jetta

Howdy Sean, could I get that info as well. BTW I'm in Houston too!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2024, 06:58 PM   #1697
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhock_holiday View Post
Howdy Sean, could I get that info as well. BTW I'm in Houston too!
PM sent.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 1
      05-12-2024, 12:45 PM   #1698
matrieu
Rep
Drives: 335d

hello everyone, sorry for my English.
I would like to know if someone can recommend a help page for coding an x4 g02 2019.I can't find anything as a guide.
I had already done it on a x3 f25 by following a tutorial but with the x4 I can't find anything apart from a telephone application.
I have the enet cable, esys 3.26.1, no pszdata from x4 (not found)
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2024, 01:08 PM   #1699
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrieu View Post
hello everyone, sorry for my English.
I would like to know if someone can recommend a help page for coding an x4 g02 2019.I can't find anything as a guide.
I had already done it on a x3 f25 by following a tutorial but with the x4 I can't find anything apart from a telephone application.
I have the enet cable, esys 3.26.1, no pszdata from x4 (not found)
Guide for what? Coding process is same for F and G Series cars.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2024, 05:09 PM   #1700
Domin1k
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 630i GT

Hi I'm looking for esys, luncher and psdzdata for g32 630i gt, anyone know where I can find it? thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2024, 07:42 PM   #1701
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domin1k View Post
Hi I'm looking for esys, luncher and psdzdata for g32 630i gt, anyone know where I can find it? thanks
PM sent.

Appreciate 0
      05-13-2024, 10:45 PM   #1702
EuroTechny631
Registered
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW 330i X-Drive

lol, so idk if I was just that bored, but, I found this pretty funny....

so i asked chat gpt:

"Can you walk me through coding the M sport startup in the bmw i drive using e-sys "

the reply was actually impresive

"Certainly! Here's a step-by-step guide to coding the M Sport startup animation in the BMW iDrive using BMW E-Sys:

**Preparation:**

1. **Download and Install E-Sys**: Ensure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of BMW E-Sys software on your computer.

2. **Connect to Vehicle**: Connect your computer to your BMW vehicle using an OBD-II cable and a compatible ENET Ethernet to OBD-II interface.

3. **Backup**: Before making any changes, it's essential to create a backup of your vehicle's current configuration using E-Sys. This backup will allow you to revert any changes if necessary.

**Coding Process:**

1. **Launch E-Sys**: Open the BMW E-Sys software on your computer.

2. **Connect to Vehicle**: Connect E-Sys to your BMW vehicle by selecting the appropriate connection method and establishing communication with the car's ECUs.

3. **Select Target ECUs**: In E-Sys, navigate to the "Expert Mode" tab and select "Coding" from the menu. Then, choose the target ECUs where you want to make changes. For the M Sport startup animation, you may need to access the Head Unit (HU) or the Instrument Cluster (KOMBI) module.

4. **Read FA (Vehicle Order)**: Click on the "Read FA" button to read the vehicle's factory-fitted options and features.

5. **Activate M Sport Startup Animation**: Locate the appropriate parameter or option related to the startup animation. This may vary depending on the specific model and iDrive version. Look for options related to "Start Animation" or "Startup Animation" and enable the M Sport animation if it's available.

6. **Code and Execute**: Once you've made the necessary changes, click on the "Code" button to generate a new coding file with your modifications. Then, click on the "Code FDL" button to code the changes to the selected ECUs.

7. **Verify Changes**: After coding is complete, disconnect E-Sys from the vehicle and restart the car's iDrive system. Verify that the M Sport startup animation is now activated during the startup sequence.

8. **Restore Backup (if necessary)**: If you encounter any issues or want to revert to the original configuration, use the backup you created earlier to restore the vehicle's settings.

**Note**: It's essential to exercise caution when making changes to your vehicle's coding, as improper coding can potentially lead to malfunctions or void warranties. Always backup your vehicle's configuration before making any modifications, and ensure that you understand the implications of the changes you're making."

I wanna shout out Shawn for all his help and instructions so far, but this is pretty funny and scary at the same time lol....I feel like we're not that far off from just telling chat gpt what we want coded and letting it execute everything
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:25 AM   #1703
_pancho_
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: modified F87 M2 Man -17

Hello, I'm looking for e-sys, launcher and psdzdata for F87 m2 anyone know where I can find it? thanks alot

Last edited by _pancho_; Yesterday at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:46 PM   #1704
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by _pancho_ View Post
Hello, I'm looking for e-sys, launcher and psdzdata for F87 m2 anyone know where I can find it? thanks alot
PM sent.

Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:44 AM   #1705
matrieu
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Guide for what? Coding process is same for F and G Series cars.
I can't find a guide to download pzdata for x4, to help me know which esys to take and where to get it. The detailed list of cheat codes as for old BMWs (e90 f25...).

If you could help me by giving me some information please.
And excuse me again for my bad English
Appreciate 0
      Today, 06:08 AM   #1706
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrieu View Post
I can't find a guide to download pzdata for x4, to help me know which esys to take and where to get it. The detailed list of cheat codes as for old BMWs (e90 f25...).

If you could help me by giving me some information please.
And excuse me again for my bad English
PM sent.

Appreciate 0