Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals Great digital images of Skyscraper Grey LCI G20

09-14-2022, 12:54 PM   #1
Hofmeister Kink
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i M Sport 2022 LCI

Great digital images of Skyscraper Grey LCI G20

Have a G20 LCI 320i M Sport in Skyscraper Grey on order (with Harmon Kardon and sun protection glass).

My (UK) dealer sent me some computer generated images of the car which seem way better that those available on the public BMW configurator. I definitely approve of the latest LCI changes they have made - very ‘clean’ look outside and I wasn’t aware that the blue brake calipers come as standard. Inside, you can see the alcantara and blue stitching more clearly in these shots.

Not sure if all dealers have access to the platform that generated these images? If others have similar pics of their spec, could be interesting to share.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-14-2022, 05:17 PM   #2
homek_toft
Rep
Drives: g20

I think it's something dealers have access to. I have a visualization of my spec made on the same template, along with a video:
https://webfrontend.evecp.bmw.cloud/6cd34a3
But I wouldn't guess in a million years that this color is supposed to be dravit grey
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2022, 07:40 PM   #3
mondayze
Captain
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi LCI

I think youre better off searching this forum or youtube for real life examples that have been delivered already.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 05:58 AM   #4
Hofmeister Kink
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i M Sport 2022 LCI

Thanks. Yes I’ve seen several real life examples of this particular car / colour combination. The original point of posting was to raise awareness that BMW dealers have access to this platform which in my view gives a much more accurate visualisation of the car than the standard configurator that most of us use before ordering the car.
Appreciate 1