Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar PLAYAIBOX Android Carplay Wireless Box for BMW ID6/ID7/ID8

09-08-2023, 02:16 AM   #1
Coconut
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i xDrive

PLAYAIBOX Android Carplay Wireless Box for BMW ID6/ID7/ID8

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Bought this brand new directly from the manufacturer (PLAYAIBOX) for $188 + shipping (see link below). What this is, is a USB-C powered Android 10 OS standalone box that links through Wireless Carplay allowing you use Android streaming apps (Youtube, Netflix, Disney+, etc) while driving. It's made specifically to work with BMW iDrive6, iDrive7 and iDrive8. It also has VLC player on it so you can play videos directly from an SDcard or you can download any other Android app to use. You will need a simcard to access data though for the streamings apps however all other apps will work without the simcard. Worked perfectly on my 2023 M240i with ID8.

Price is $70 shipped within the Continental US, Paypal only. This will ship with USPS Ground Advantage with tracking number provided.

https://playaibox.store/products/pla...mw-id6-id7-id8

Here is a video with showing the UI and playing Netflix and Youtbe on iDrive8. Video is in chinese but you can select english language in the box's settings and I confirmed all streaming apps work in the US.

Last edited by Coconut; 09-08-2023 at 02:24 AM..
Appreciate 0