Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics Drive Recorder 2022 BMW m340i

07-22-2022, 04:28 PM   #1
gabalemon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 BMW M340ix - Portimao Blue

Drive Recorder 2022 BMW m340i

Hey y'all! My car is about to hop of the ship soon. When I ordered it, it didn't have the option for drive recorder; however, I have all the requirements for it per the documentation. Will it be something I can purchase in the connected drive store once I receive the car?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2022, 08:28 PM   #2
MetalM00xi
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 3-Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabalemon View Post
Hey y'all! My car is about to hop of the ship soon. When I ordered it, it didn't have the option for drive recorder; however, I have all the requirements for it per the documentation. Will it be something I can purchase in the connected drive store once I receive the car?
As far as I understand and know, yeah it's a subscription you can purchase after. As long as your vehicle is equipped for the Remote 3D ( because that would mean it came with the front, back and side cameras ) imaging, you should be able to add Drive Recorder from the store and use it. Congratulations on your incoming ride, enjoy it in good health
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2022, 08:43 PM   #3
gabalemon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 BMW M340ix - Portimao Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalM00xi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabalemon View Post
As far as I understand and know, yeah it's a subscription you can purchase after. As long as your vehicle is equipped for the Remote 3D ( because that would mean it came with the front, back and side cameras ) imaging, you should be able to add Drive Recorder from the store and use it. Congratulations on your incoming ride, enjoy it in good health
Thank you! I do have the 3d camera stuff.
Appreciate 0